Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,826 members, 7,966,055 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:11 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (53092 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 2:07am On May 05, 2010
It's cute but not 'innocent'. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Dalby(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2010
Pretty, but has destructive tendencies lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Written all over her grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2010
Pweety4me:

It's cute but not 'innocent'. . . lipsrsealed

do not let your heart be troubled. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 11:11am On May 05, 2010
na u be dis?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2010
maybe, who knows, at least you no see me dey chop 15 wraps of fufu grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 2:28pm On May 05, 2010
*Sings Wande coal-kiss your hands.* tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2010
she's in love with my hands, i wonder what kinda love my hands can give in return lipsrsealed undecided tongue grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 3:28pm On May 05, 2010
:d :p :p
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by nellaluv(f): 7:08pm On May 05, 2010
impostor undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 7:09pm On May 05, 2010
Be quiet jo!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by nellaluv(f): 7:24pm On May 05, 2010
oh yeah, miss solange knowles grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by KalEl3: 7:34pm On May 05, 2010
Don't really need to see the blocked Face
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:39pm On May 05, 2010
mi superman grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by KalEl3: 7:51pm On May 05, 2010
The mysterious Batty Lady wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 11:48pm On May 05, 2010
they said he's a superman.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 11:52pm On May 05, 2010
He's cute but dem hands r just. . .tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 12:09am On May 06, 2010
lol, what is it with you and my hands? do you want them? i can cut them for you tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 12:11am On May 06, 2010
honeric01:

lol, what is it with you and my hands? do you want them? i can cut them for you tongue
No no cut am nao. . .ewww how u go suppose touch me dem? embarassed

How u dey jare?
smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:12am On May 06, 2010
i dey kampe and body dey inside cloth

@ post

mi sweetie
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 12:17am On May 06, 2010
Sis wink[size=3pt] which 1 r u on ur YIM pic?dark or fair lady?[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 12:24am On May 06, 2010
Pweety4me:

No no cut am nao. . .ewww how u go suppose touch me dem? embarassed

How u dey jare?
smiley

ah ok, i won't cut them, but how is it possible to touch you from the screen? undecided

i am ok jare, just reading the full gist about yaradua's death, so how about you? undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 12:27am On May 06, 2010
So u no feel say we can ever meet?

Just about heading of 2 sweet paradise(sleep)
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 12:37am On May 06, 2010
well, who knows, but why would you want me to touch you with my hands? my fingers aren't mouka forms ooo grin grin grin embarassed

can i come and join you in that paradise of yours? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 12:39am On May 06, 2010
honeric01:

well, who knows, but why would you want me to touch you with my hands? my fingers aren't mouka forms ooo grin grin grin embarassed

can i come and join you in that paradise of yours? tongue
O so u don't wanna touch me abi? embarassed don't u know all the many beautifully things the hand can do 2 the body?

Yu want join me in paradise?pastor?
undecided cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 12:55am On May 06, 2010
Pweety4me:

O so u don't wanna touch me abi? embarassed don't u know all the many beautifully things the hand can do 2 the body?

Yu want join me in paradise?pastor?
undecided cheesy

i sure would want to, but wouldn't mind seeing your pix tongue

lol, yes i know all the activities my fingers can perform, do you really want to experience them?

well, i would have loved to join you in paradise, but your chariot only got one seat embarassed embarassed embarassed sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 12:57am On May 06, 2010
My pix? i don't think my oyinbo bf will like me showing dem u can check my profile pic dat's him. . .smiley tongue cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 1:01am On May 06, 2010
uhm, well, no probs, need to head to my own paradise now, will ttyl ok? wink

have a blissful night rest. tongue

tell ur oyinbo bf to beware grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 1:04am On May 06, 2010
honeric01:

uhm, well, no probs, need to head to my own paradise now, will ttyl ok? wink

have a blissful night rest. tongue

tell your oyinbo bf to beware grin grin grin
Hehe nite nite sugar face. . . wink smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 1:07am On May 06, 2010
thanks. night night to you too Anonymous pweety grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 1:08am On May 06, 2010
cool kiss :p
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 1:12am On May 06, 2010
embarassed embarassed :d embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 1:14am On May 06, 2010
honeric01:

embarassed embarassed :d embarassed
Wat's d matter sweetie? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (103)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Arrange These Persons in The Order Of Their Stupidity / Can You Guess The Number In The Picture?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.