Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,826 members, 7,966,055 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:11 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (53092 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2010
tanimz:

My slippers cut, I find shoemaker tire. tongue tongue

i knew it grin grin grin, na bare foot u take reach house abi?

Pweety4me:

Yea but i slept passed the time i should have. . . embarassed lipsrsealed

aww, that's what you get when you sleep with me, you get to sleep comfortably that you'd forget to wake up kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by tanimz(f): 3:17pm On May 06, 2010
Na bare foot I take reach house. cry cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 3:29pm On May 06, 2010
[quote author=honeric01 link=topic=430228.msg6009878#msg6009878 date=1273154838

aww, that's what you get when you sleep with me, you get to sleep comfortably that you'd forget to wake up kiss kiss kiss
[quote][/quote]My oyinbo bf must not hear dis o! embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2010
tanimz:

Na bare foot I take reach house. cry cry cry

sorry sad

Pweety4me:

[quote author=honeric01 link=topic=430228.msg6009878#msg6009878 date=1273154838

My oyinbo bf must not hear dis o! embarassed lipsrsealed

tell that white assz bf of yours to go walk naked under the hot sun of dakar if he's truly worth my time angry angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by tanimz(f): 5:40pm On May 06, 2010
My feet are swollen, come and rub it for me.  grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 5:41pm On May 06, 2010
honeric01:

tell that white assz bf of yours to go walk unclothed under the hot sun of dakar if he's truly worth my time angry angry angry
Don't say that he's my bf & i care about him. . . embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2010
tanimz:

My feet are swollen, come and rub it for me.  grin grin tongue tongue

for how much? money for hand, hand for feet grin grin grin

Pweety4me:

Don't say that he's my bf & i care about him. . . embarassed

i will make him back off grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by tanimz(f): 6:37pm On May 06, 2010
^^ Arent you my husband anymore embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 6:51pm On May 06, 2010
undecided :-x
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by tanimz(f): 6:52pm On May 06, 2010
^^ Wetin do ya face?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by tanimz(f): 7:50pm On May 06, 2010
Pweety4me:

Gurl where u been?i no see u in a while o. . .i hope your gud aight stay cool later.

HIYA!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Im good, very good!
Stay cool too wink wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 7:51pm On May 06, 2010
Hehe!ur not serious. . . tongue cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by tanimz(f): 7:56pm On May 06, 2010
^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy

@OP She thinks Im not serious tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2010
tanimz:

^^ Arent you my husband anymore embarassed

since when? i don't do double tongue

Pweety4me:

Hehe!your not serious. . . tongue cool

me or someone else?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 8:21pm On May 06, 2010
Not u. . . smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by tanimz(f): 8:24pm On May 06, 2010
honeric01:

since when? i don't do double tongue

Ive always been faithful to you. . . I never once cheated cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2010
really? you forgot that day? undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by tanimz(f): 8:49pm On May 06, 2010
What day? undecided undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 8:59pm On May 06, 2010
that day now?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03pm On May 06, 2010
i remeber d day we were all in d leaving room wen granpa screamed

tanimzz , oh i want more more more
grin grin grin grin grin

@ post
cool bobolet
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 9:23pm On May 06, 2010
humorous kokolet cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by tanimz(f): 10:07pm On May 06, 2010
honeric01:

that day now?

I dont know na. . .  cry cry cry
Please tell me, I have never ever for once in my life, ever cheat on you cry cry cry

Idowuogbo:

i remeber d day we were all in d leaving room wen granpa screamed

tanimzz , oh i want more more more
grin grin grin grin grin

Aproko, where you get your information from? Instead of you to help me beg him, you are there adding salt to injury.  Mschew  undecided undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 10:24pm On May 06, 2010
you think so? i have eyes on the ground and they have seen u severally coming out from different cars, different doors and even different keke napep, so i know what I'm saying. cool angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 10:28pm On May 06, 2010
How many gurl have u kissed wif ur sexy lips?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by tanimz(f): 10:35pm On May 06, 2010
honeric01:

you think so? i have eyes on the ground and they have seen u severally coming out from different cars, different doors and even different keke napep, so i know what I'm saying. cool angry

Ahh!! You are not a good person!
When you will not buy me a car nko?
So if I enter molue, taxi and keke napep it automatically means that I am cheating abi? undecided
Chai! See life embarassed embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2010
Pweety4me:

How many gurl have u kissed wif your sexy lips?

uhm, ok, i think 2 tongue tongue tongue

tanimz:

Ahh!! You are not a good person!
When you will not buy me a car nko?
So if I enter molue, taxi and keke napep it automatically means that I am cheating abi? undecided
Chai! See life embarassed embarassed

nah, the issue is that you are always the only passenger in these automobiles, that's the koko of the matter, geddit?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by tanimz(f): 10:52pm On May 06, 2010
^^ So? Its not all the time that they have passengers undecided undecided
Okay, if it is biting you so much, buy me a car kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 10:56pm On May 06, 2010
honeric01:

uhm, ok, i think 2 tongue tongue tongue

Really? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2010
ugly
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 9:59am On May 07, 2010
Likes troble
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2010
exhibits stubbornness-syndrome
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 10:20am On May 07, 2010
I'm a kul headed chikito.
Na u wey like smoke out tlobul.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (103)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Arrange These Persons in The Order Of Their Stupidity / Can You Guess The Number In The Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.