Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,151 members, 7,903,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

Nigerian Women Condemn Ahmed Sani Ex-zamfara Gov's Marriage To Minor, A 13-year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Women Condemn Ahmed Sani Ex-zamfara Gov's Marriage To Minor, A 13-year (3244 Views)

Child Rape Scandal: Nigerian Women Condemn Buhari / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. / Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Condemn Ahmed Sani Ex-zamfara Gov's Marriage To Minor, A 13-year by 0hsisi: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2010
Thankfully the senate is calling him out on that.
He has violated a federal law .
Stoopid sharia pedo
Re: Nigerian Women Condemn Ahmed Sani Ex-zamfara Gov's Marriage To Minor, A 13-year by YoungAlo: 9:08am On Apr 21, 2010
@ All

Shut d , fu, k up !

Why are you blaming him, shame on you all, instead of finding out, and at least request for pics of the girl, 13 years old, what'd there? Besides she is Egyptian, not Nigerian, so you people just pop up with sort of nonsense and start accusing him for nothing. I still wonder why people will not think at all before posting something here. His religion give him right to do that, and you have different faith/believe with his religion, so why the blame.

And unfortunate some go to the extend of start using abusive words to Islam/Muslims, something we hate to see in Nairaland.

Please for the sake of mutual understanding of people/religious right, you better stop that. May be you can talk when you see the pics and found out that it happened to be a very small girls or something like that.

u must b on crack or just born special defending the dirtiest act a human is capable of. I dont care if it is legal in your sorry ass backward northern states. For us who r normal is called PEDOPHILIA u damn idiot. ridiculos then we act like nigeria i the best thing on africa' soil kmt
Re: Nigerian Women Condemn Ahmed Sani Ex-zamfara Gov's Marriage To Minor, A 13-year by queenesthr(f): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2010
13 is the age of consent in Islam and Judaism. The girls are married off to protect them from fornication. The boys are encouraged to get married at 18.

I don't know how true but some religious scholars say that Mary was 13 years old when she gave birth to Jesus Christ.
Re: Nigerian Women Condemn Ahmed Sani Ex-zamfara Gov's Marriage To Minor, A 13-year by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2010
queenesthr:

13 is the age of consent in Islam and Judaism. The girls are married off to protect them from fornication. The boys are encouraged to get married at 18.

I don't know how true but some religious scholars say that Mary was 13 years old when she gave birth to Jesus Christ.

I have no problem with ancient times and there is every indication that you are right.

For example in the medieval times in the UK due to a very low life expectancy ( caused by the plagues and diseases at that time ) girls got married at 12 upwards but not to granddads surely ?

They got married to boys 16 -19 and within that range.

But this was based primarily on the situation at the time.

Today life expectancy is between 70 and 80 and therefore there is no need to start marrying small girls for fear of dying at an early age.

The main issue here is an old man marrying a girl 41 years his junior.

It’s called perverted sexual deviancy, what happened to all the 18 year olds upwards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions West Africa's First Aluminum Drinks Can Manufacturing Plant / Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 / Fresh Documents In $3m Bribe Scandal Implicate Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.