Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,134 members, 7,916,331 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom (23378 Views)

Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network / The End Of Globacom In Benin Republic / An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by mechanics(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
oblaak:
I gave up on GLO the day they told me it would take me 1 million years plus 226 days and 12 hours to download a 375mb worth of film on my phone. Would the world not have ended by then?
Lolz.
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by Sagay212: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
OAUTemitayo:
Close Nigerian's border at seme.
They will drag Globacom back themselves.
Nonsense.

It is not by closing border. Tell go to improve on their services and stop cheating customers
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by bareal(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dem think say na sh!thole sorry Nigeria dem dey where anything goes.... Shior
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by revolt(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
phrankchek:

Shebi that's the same way Zuma met Buhari over MTN's case with NCC

To you everything that happens in this whole wide world has something to do with una Buhari

Smh
isn't he supposed to go and Wade into the matter?!!
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by AvailableCofOLa(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Why these coup against Nigerian investments
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by Dhayor001(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Stop being naive .where were you when Jacob Zuma jumped on the next available plane to Abuja and put a stop to that useless fine..For you info MAN has not paid any fine to your govt

I guess we should export Zuma soon with the court ruling against Shoprite, yes?
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by Jaysoft87: 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
oblaak:
I gave up on GLO the day they told me it would take me 1 million years plus 226 days and 12 hours to download a 375mb worth of film on my phone. Would the world not have ended by then?

hahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by phrankchek(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
revolt:
isn't he supposed to go and Wade into the matter?!!

Same way he should Wade into the Fulani Herdsmen issue, Slavery in Libya, xenophobia in south Africa... Etc... Asin only him will Wade into everything that happens in the globe (that involves Nigeria) because he's a robot.

How do you guys even think sef

A PLC is having licence issues in a country where they're doing business so the President will now go and start settling it. He should also wade into the fight between the roadside Nigerian akara seller and the tax collectors somewhere in Kenya.

The way most of you Nigerians reason ehh... *Pukes
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by DejiSantos: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Check out and educate yourselves on some Igbo history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=463L0sbXu34
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by rasskid2005(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
OAUTemitayo:
Close Nigerian's border at seme.
They will drag Globacom back themselves.
Nonsense.

Are u sure, Nigeria look likely to be on d loosing side.
Most of the activities at the Seme border is inward Nigeria and not the other way round.
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by revolt(m): 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
phrankchek:

Same way he should Wade into the Fulani Herdsmen issue, Slavery in Libya, xenophobia in south Africa... Etc... Asin only him will Wade into everything that happens in the globe (that involves Nigeria) because he's a robot.

How do you guys even think sef

A PLC is having licence issues in a country where they're doing business so the President will now go and start settling it. He should also wade into the fight between the roadside Nigerian akara seller and the tax collectors somewhere in Kenya.

The way most of you Nigerians reason ehh... *Pukes
hmmm this one doesn't know the job of a president. U think thts a kids job .
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by phrankchek(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
revolt:

You that knows it but yet doesn't know that there's something called delegated authority in government.

You think governance works the way you think?? That the President does practically everything by himself??

Let me not blame you tho. It's a free world so you're free to think your think.

Good PM
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by phrankchek(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
revolt:

While thinking like an adult add this too.

Most diplomatic issues are usually handled by a country's mission in another country or the foreign secretary.

In this Glo case it's simply a business/regulatory issue and has no political bearing in it.

The same way NCC will clamp down on Glo inside Nigeria for any regulatory issue is the same way their Benin Republic telecoms regulatory body is doing. What has a president got to do with a telecoms regulatory body of another country??

Let me just smh like you want to crack jokes cos even a primary school pupil knows that this ur infantry argument doesn't hold water.
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by revolt(m): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
phrankchek:

While thinking like an adult add this too.

Most diplomatic issues are usually handled by a country's mission in another country or the foreign secretary.

In this Glo case it's simply a business/regulatory issue and has no political bearing in it.

The same way NCC will clamp down on Glo inside Nigeria for any regulatory issue is the same way their Benin Republic telecoms regulatory body is doing. What has a president got to do with a telecoms regulatory body of another country??

Let me just smh like you want to crack jokes cos even a primary school pupil knows that this ur infantry argument doesn't hold water.
wooow... Do u know why Zuma visited buhari when mtn was fined?! Do u know why obj sent a troops massively to sierra Leone. Presidents speak for their citizens interest and wield influence when necessary. That's shy Dana still has a licence after crashing and murdering Nigerians. Politics is far from ur understanding. FDI can destroy diplomatic ties with a country.
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by revolt(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
phrankchek:

You that knows it but yet doesn't know that there's something called delegated authority in government.

You think governance works the way you think?? That the President does practically everything by himself??

Let me not blame you tho. It's a free world so you're free to think your think.
J
Good PM
whether it's delegated or not , the moment he sends a rep he's there....wtf are u saying. When we buhari voted against US recognition of Jerusalem was buhari there.....I shdnt even b discussn wth u jo
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by phrankchek(m): 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
revolt:
wooow... Do u know why Zuma visited buhari when mtn was fined?! Do u know why obj sent a troops massively to sierra Leone. Presidents speak for their citizens interest and wield influence when necessary. That's shy Dana still has a licence after crashing and murdering Nigerians. Politics is far from ur understanding. FDI can destroy diplomatic ties with a country.

From your tone it's obvious where your "sentiments" it's coming from. I can't stress it.

Good night
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by Bestman111(m): 12:10am On Jan 23, 2018
Benin Rep govt officials are not as corrupt as their Nigerians counterparts. They don't mess with their bills, if u can't pay 4 lite, they will give u some grace time and if u couldn't pay, ur light will be cut off, and if u dare reconnect it ursef, ur house has become govt property be dat. Same goes to water supply too. Same thing goes to taxes, if u don't pay, after some months of grace, ur shop will be locked up until u pay it with a penalty. Had it been Nigeria, glo would hv bribed their way out.
Re: Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom by SirBunky85(m): 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
revolt:
goat.... Fine n dues aren't much different. The bottom line is cash owed. Its just different names . goat.
silly being,so u evn agree dat fine n dues aint same?u be real efulefu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huawei E303 Glo-bolt- Unlocking Solution / Aborted Tariff Hike: Expect Poor Data Services, Telecom Operators Tell Consumers / Does Small Generator Damage Your Phone's Battery?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.