Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Do U Think That All Is Well With This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Think That All Is Well With This? (760 Views)

Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. / Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by krisafics(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2010
My galfriend was given a lift by an old neighbour.The guy told her dat he wud help her source out with work(employment).She told me and i wz furious about it.3 days later,d guy called her 2 knw weda she is stil interestd.She told me again wat transpired 4rm d cal.But after she complaind of depression and being bored at home,i told her to give it a trial.Now,she has started work with d private company.My Question is what are my chances of not losing her.Because u al knw that it is from play play we get players!
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by justwise(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2010
Free the poor girl abeg, she hasn't done nothing yet, deal with ur insecurity else u will lose her b4 u know it.
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by googles: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2010
justwise:

Free the poor girl abeg, she hasn't done nothing yet, deal with your insecurity else u will lose her b4 u know it.

W*O*R*D !!!
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by krisafics(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2010
Is not as if i dnt trust her?But d issue is hw d offer came.
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by CuteAngel(f): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2010
Forget about how the offer came and stop being scared of loosing her.
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by kay0195: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2010
let her get the job. if she really loves u, she wount do anything silly!
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by indie22(f): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2010
@ poster, you obviously have issues. Would you prefer she stayed at home idle, you should be happy she now has a job and can bring something to the table and add value to your relationship, stop being a whiny baby and show your girl sum support
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by oge4real(f): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2010
Some people sef tongue tongue
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by yme1(f): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2010
@poster
you are sure gonna lose her if you dont upgrade your attitude
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by 190: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2010
your gurl is as free as the birdie since shes
taken that offer~

we all know how 9JA babes both inside and outside behaves

that guy gave her a damn JOB

omo nothing goes for nothing

she wud have 2 pay him bak someway and u know how!!! grin grin grin

if i were u i wud stat lookin 4 another woman cos that girl is GONE

that man is hers! and she nids 2 thank him in a certain way for getting that JOB and u know how!
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2010
krisafics:

My galfriend was given a lift by an old neighbour.The guy told her dat he wud help her source out with work(employment).She told me and i wz furious about it.3 days later,d guy called her 2 knw weda she is stil interestd.She told me again wat transpired 4rm d cal.But after she complaind of depression and being bored at home,i told her to give it a trial.Now,she has started work with d private company.My Question is what are my chances of not losing her.Because u al knw that it is from play play we get players!

Gosh, why are you so clingy? The worst type of man is a possessive and distrustful one! No lady likes being stifled. If she's going to cheat on you, she will, regardless of if she has a job or not. Unless you plan to handcuff her to your bed?  undecided

@ 190: Abeg, make you carry go jor!  cheesy The guy dey fear say one bobo wan chop 'im babe, instead make you dey offer "kpele", you dey pour petrol for fire, haba!  grin
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by 190: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2010
^^

@Toyota siena but na the truth na

you and i know that 9JA guys kant help a girl for nothing

Imagine me myself helping a girl with a JOB offer~ It aint gonna be for nothing

when i get GF like amaka who is JOBLESS Cant i give her a JOB instead
I leave my GF for house come give 1 racket JOB and ure saying

i shouldnt CHOP HER AND CLEAN MOUTH

I give this poster 2months and his babe should be true with him!
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by krisafics(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2010
@190,u think so?
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by indie22(f): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2010
@190, the poster is not scared of losing his chick to d old neighbour, he's scared of losing her generally now that she has a job and she's mingling with pple. Maybe wat he needs to do is tie her to d bedpost and padlock d door to make sure she doesn't see or meet anyone, dat shuld do the trick!

Good luck!
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by ssumpta(f): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2010
Theres nothing wrong with helping another person when u can.
Does this mean i shud never accept help from the opp gender?
D guy might be into her, true, but it doesn't mean more.

Just trust that she'd be wise and not do anything stupid.
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by krisafics(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2010
@Summpta,Lemme assume dat all is wel, I trust her.But dey shaa oo!U knw women dem nah!
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by omega25red(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2010
poster don't you know that now that the world's economy is bad people without jobs are mainly getting jobs through networking. You have to either know someone who knows someone or you are the lucky few who apply and get the job.
If anything be happy for her and if you are that scared put a ring on it that way everyone will know she is taken. seriously though take it easy
Re: Do U Think That All Is Well With This? by daduke2k(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2010
U eva heard of come easy go easy? Doesnt work dat way. Shes gotta pay bak. In what way? u mite ask. To.to payment ofcourse. . . .

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Ends In Divorce / Luv Without Conditions, Capital Lies! / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.