Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. (62499 Views)

Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Koolking(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:

That was when the bubble bursted as she blurted out "My husband here will pay". She quietly dropped her baby on the man's laps and went off with her Goodies.
The silence that followed was breathtaking.

Surprisingly, immediately the woman, several other men quickly paid their bills and left as if expecting their own wives to turn up too.

Men! Abeg, who do us this thing?

If this is true life. The woman is such a beauty in and out and does not deserve ill-treatment. I know it would be all out war back in the privacy of their home. She didnt want to wash their family dirty linen in public. She respects the man and value her home.

Violence is never a solution to any problem.

5 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by stacyadams: 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:
Really, women don't need to scream or create a scene at every given opportunity. I had this great experience recently. Please read;

I was hanging out with my friends yesterday evening , so we ordered for fresh fish and drinks, the next person beside us came in with his girlfriend and ordered drinks and fish too. They were drinking and holding their hands together, the lady was resting on the guys shoulder. Apparently, they were having fun. However, their joy was short lived because, before we knew it, a woman walked in with a baby not more than 4 months old. She quietly pulled up and joined the table of the two love birds.

It was a moment to behold as the young girl looked surprised and angry at the same time obviously not impressed with the fact that someone came to invade their privacy. The man on the other hand was so quiet and looked totally confused.

Then the woman called the Bar attendant "please give me a bottle of malt and Fresh fish" and they served her. At this point, her baby started crying and she fed her and continued eating obviously enjoying every moment. Not done with whatever game she was playing, she further ordered for two fresh fish (point and kill), they told her its #1500 each she said she needed two of the fish and ordered for Isi-ewu 3 full mortar, they did and packaged all for her.

Finally with a wry smile playing on her beautiful but sweaty face, she now ordered for 7 cans of malt which they also gave her.

All these while, the man was kind of scared for the woman not to create a Scene at the joint, while the girl he came with was no longer comfortable.
Satisfied, the woman now stood up to leave with her loot and no one would have been the wiser if the bar the man had not walked up to her and said , "Please madam your money"

That was when the bubble bursted as she blurted out "My husband here will pay". She quietly dropped her baby on the man's laps and went off with her Goodies.

Surprisingly, immediately the woman, several other men quickly paid their bills and left as if expecting their own wives to turn up too.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wise woman

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by NOC1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
dollytino4real:
pls where is the audition taking place, and which part is free na

My mums friend did almost the same thing at Owerri Sports Club bar. It is not a film some women are too wise.

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Viccur(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Is the man actually the husband of the woman
Emmahunk:
Really, women don't need to scream or create a scene at every given opportunity. I had this great experience recently. Please read;

I was hanging out with my friends yesterday evening , so we ordered for fresh fish and drinks, the next person beside us came in with his girlfriend and ordered drinks and fish too. They were drinking and holding their hands together, the lady was resting on the guys shoulder. Apparently, they were having fun. However, their joy was short lived because, before we knew it, a woman walked in with a baby not more than 4 months old. She quietly pulled up and joined the table of the two love birds.

It was a moment to behold as the young girl looked surprised and angry at the same time obviously not impressed with the fact that someone came to invade their privacy. The man on the other hand was so quiet and looked totally confused.

Then the woman called the Bar attendant "please give me a bottle of malt and Fresh fish" and they served her. At this point, her baby started crying and she fed her and continued eating obviously enjoying every moment. Not done with whatever game she was playing, she further ordered for two fresh fish (point and kill), they told her its #1500 each she said she needed two of the fish and ordered for Isi-ewu 3 full mortar, they did and packaged all for her.

Finally with a wry smile playing on her beautiful but sweaty face, she now ordered for 7 cans of malt which they also gave her.

All these while, the man was kind of scared for the woman not to create a Scene at the joint, while the girl he came with was no longer comfortable.
Satisfied, the woman now stood up to leave with her loot and no one would have been the wiser if the bar the man had not walked up to her and said , "Please madam your money"

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by olumidazz: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Fables
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by talk2hb1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
sad sad tongue tongue undecided smiley grin
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Chommieblaq(f): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is epic!
No need to create scene
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Wenner: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lalastica, over to you
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by olisaEze(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Now that's a woman! And not all these our walking, breathing, slay mama, iphone toting, sexdoll look-a-like girls. grin

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Classic
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Jaytecq(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
fpeter:
That woman deserves an award!
i swear
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by dollytino4real(f): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
NOC1:

My mums friend did almost the same thing at Owerri Sports Club bar. It is not a film some women are too wise.
really
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by palz(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:
Lie lie person....this na copied story, old story

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Wagasigiungu(m): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:

Epic response from a matured lady. She needs to open a mentoring class for her female hot tempered members of same sex, so she can tutor them better.

If na me be the husband, i go respect her the more and even invite her to stay for the rest if the flenjoring (provided she no go whoze me slap for joint!!!)

As forvthe side chick, she doesn't need a soothsayer to tell her she has over stayed her welcome and three is a crowd. Moreover the original owner don land. Lolz

If na you, wetin u go do & how u go react.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Michelle55: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
delishpot:
The man no ready do wahala na. He for talk say she find man come joint with his baby. Say Na God expose her wayward character. For his own, he will say is an African man and as such can marry as many wives as he wants. She never jam. He go just ask bar man to collect his money o. The bar Man get luck. He would have paid gbese he did not plan for of the man had challenged the bill.
i doubt if the man has got some nerves to create a scene after all he was caught red handed and there's no Jupiter that can prove his innocence.. he also can't possibly rattle on the woman cos it could be that she got info from a reliable source and decided to stalk her husband, of which she got vindicated thereby making it baseless for the man to accuse her of coming to the joint with another man
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Kingkamba(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
the woman smart big time. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by delishpot: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
Michelle55:
i doubt if the man has got some nerves to create a scene after all he was caught red handed and there's no Jupiter that can prove his innocence.. he also can't possibly rattle on the woman cos it could be that she got info from a reliable source and decided to stalk her husband, of which she got vindicated thereby making it baseless for the man to accuse her of coming to the joint with another man

You never see men na. The ones wey ready sing it wasn't me for the matter. They will even beat her ontop the matter and threaten to throw her out for monitoring him. Some men that you will find messages from side chicks in their phones and they will raise dust that you dare touch their phone. grin he just wasn't the type I guess.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Daeylar(f): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
mazimee:
That woman is too intelligent to be a female.

Just imagine,

Nonsense.

Misogyny, a norm on nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Ladipodeal: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:

This story get K-leg, Point and kill takes close to an hour to get done. The husband and girlfriend go don vaporise by then. She will have to foot her bills by the time it is ready.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Gamusgamus: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:

Can't stop laughing oooh
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by bettercreature(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
What a story! cool cool
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Michelle55: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
delishpot:

You never see men na. The ones wey ready sing it wasn't me for the matter. They will even beat her ontop the matter and threaten to the her out for monitoring him. Some men that you will find messages from side chicks in their 0hones and they will raise dust that you dare touch their phone. grin he just wasn't the type I guess.
lolsss..but lemme ask oh, why are some men like that? they just want to taste every available soup not minding the repercussions it brings

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
this is from a nigerian comedy movie i watched one time like that.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by otswag(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by infogenius(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
A breathtaking act!
I love that act of the woman.
The man must have gone through the most chilling moments of his life when the woman was playing the wisdom act.

Kudos to one in a million sensible woman.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by macphilip: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
your nollywood does not add up op!
and the man continued sitting down, helplessly watching for so long with his side chick while
his wife and baby were enjoying some nice meals and drinks

5 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by HOLYDICK(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:

Sounds really weird. Wouldn't have believed it myself if not that I watched this too strange to be true drama play out in a popular joint in Warri.

Wow...the woman is unique quite thou cos i know most of our sisters (NL ladies grin even African American sisters) would have caused a huge scene or descend on girl/beat da hell out of her

Ten gbosa for the woman she earned my respect

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Apina(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
That man needs to take his entire village, go to his wife and beg her.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lmaooooo. Smh. If I was there I would have joined her sef grin all I need is nkwobi and Radler.

Then asun and pepper soup. lmao. Smart woman. The days of shouting “oloshiiiiii oloriburuku!!! Useless maaaan!” are over grin

Emmahunk:

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
Old story from SDK blog

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Tinocosta17(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nice
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by delishpot: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Michelle55:
lolsss..but lemme ask oh, why are some men like that? they just want to taste every available soup not minding the repercussions it brings

Because they can. Nothing else grin
Until these days, there was hardly any repercussions even today men bed hop around. It is somewhat acceptable for a man in women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me / This Is How Love Should Be[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.