Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. (62500 Views)

Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by SIaye: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:

Sounds really weird. Wouldn't have believed it myself if not that I watched this too strange to be true drama play out in a popular joint in Warri.

Oboi which joint for warri be that? I they the warri like this cheesy
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by afamaustin(m): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
That serves him Right
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by sallazlee(m): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
This woman deserve national award. Double gbosa grin

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by queenfav(f): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:

Sounds really weird. Wouldn't have believed it myself if not that I watched this too strange to be true drama play out in a popular joint in Warri.
Ehen.. No wonder.. Na Warri women dey deadly like this. That man go fear to enter e own house that night.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by semyman: 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:
Really, women don't need to scream or create a scene at every given opportunity. I had this great experience recently. Please read;

I was hanging out with my friends yesterday evening , so we ordered for fresh fish and drinks, the next person beside us came in with his girlfriend and ordered drinks and fish too. They were drinking and holding their hands together, the lady was resting on the guys shoulder. Apparently, they were having fun. However, their joy was short lived because, before we knew it, a woman walked in with a baby not more than 4 months old. She quietly pulled up and joined the table of the two love birds.

It was a moment to behold as the young girl looked surprised and angry at the same time obviously not impressed with the fact that someone came to invade their privacy. The man on the other hand was so quiet and looked totally confused.

Then the woman called the Bar attendant "please give me a bottle of malt and Fresh fish" and they served her. At this point, her baby started crying and she fed her and continued eating obviously enjoying every moment. Not done with whatever game she was playing, she further ordered for two fresh fish (point and kill), they told her its #1500 each she said she needed two of the fish and ordered for Isi-ewu 3 full mortar, they did and packaged all for her.

Finally with a wry smile playing on her beautiful but sweaty face, she now ordered for 7 cans of malt which they also gave her.

All these while, the man was kind of scared for the woman not to create a Scene at the joint, while the girl he came with was no longer comfortable.
Satisfied, the woman now stood up to leave with her loot and no one would have been the wiser if the bar the man had not walked up to her and said , "Please madam your money"

That was when the bubble bursted as she blurted out "My husband here will pay". She quietly dropped her baby on the man's laps and went off with her Goodies.
The silence that followed was breathtaking.

Surprisingly, immediately the woman, several other men quickly paid their bills and left as if expecting their own wives to turn up too.

Men! Abeg, who do us this thing?
Old joke
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Obascoetubi: 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:

so, what next? what happened to that girl? what has that man did with the child on her laps?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Melonny(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is the type of wife I would marry. This type of woman will keep me in check. If I am the man, I will make her not say any word and I will thank her all through the night.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by chiderao: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Don't believe your story ..no wife would 've done that..i guess she is baby mama.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by introvertme: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Daeylar:

Just imagine,

Nonsense.

Misogyny a norm on nairaland.

Then log out or deactivate,pretty sure there are loads of other forums where you can discuss your third wave feminism. Try lipstick alley (forgotten the name though)

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by taurusmena1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
Henceforth, let her be addressed as a transgendered
mazimee:
That woman is too intelligent to be a female.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by begwong: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
gabinogem:
cheesy cheesy.... I love that action. #teamsexdoll
1minute guy no wonder u are for the doll to avoid public call out �✈✈✈
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by introvertme: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
500NLaccounts:
By the way this useless story is as fake as most people on Nairaland. I’ve heard it several times before. Nairalanders are such filthy liars tufiakwa!
And for all the dumb, smelly and ugly lame excuses of men hailing the woman, amadioha will bend all your pricks one after the other. That’s the kind of stories you thrive on. Where the woman subdued herself and didn’t react in the normal way in front of the useless husband!
You’re all unfortunate and your wives/future wives are even more unfortunate.
I pray God doesn’t curse me with a Nigerian husband such as y’all. You’re all revolting! Tufiakwa!

So much bitterness, i suggest you deactivate,that way you wouldn't read things like this

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by ayusco85(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
delishpot:
The man no ready do wahala na. He for talk say she find man come joint with his baby. Say Na God expose her wayward character. For his own, he will say is an African man and as such can marry as many wives as he wants. She never jam. He go just ask bar man to collect his money o. The bar Man get luck. He would have paid gbese he did not plan for of the man had challenged the bill.

U must be a wicked somebody. I pity d girl that will marry u. U go sabi lie pass lai Mohammed and his student Satan
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by ready2learn: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
This story don tay. Not a true story but several life lessons from it.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by merit12(f): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
aaronson:
Smart women like this are rare, The majority of women will storm that bar, cause a scene filled with outburst of emotions and ranging tension also will rain curses on that side chick. But this smart woman came, saw and acted like a boss making other men flee.

If I was her husband, I swear I would go back home, apologize, commend her intelligence and fight to keep her regardless, even if it means no more side chicks.

��� intimacy gadget on your mind

But smart phones are crazy ooo, how come i try typing no more side..... ......, Auto correct is like No more p()ssy, how does the stup1d phone know what's on my mind?
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by merit12(f): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
aaronson:
Smart women like this are rare, The majority of women will storm that bar, cause a scene filled with outburst of emotions and ranging tension also will rain curses on that side chick. But this smart woman came, saw and acted like a boss making other men flee.

If I was her husband, I swear I would go back home, apologize, commend her intelligence and fight to keep her regardless, even if it means no more side chicks.

��� intimacy gadget on your mind

But smart phones are crazy ooo, how come i try typing no more side..... ......, Auto correct is like No more p()ssy, how does the stup1d phone know what's on my mind?

See he big head like sex doll

Rubbish
���
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by ChiefSweetus: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Surprisingly, immediately the woman, several other men quickly paid their bills and left as if expecting their own wives to turn up too.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by bejeria101(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lame! It was a joke and never happened. Dis is plain daft biko
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by bewla(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Seems too good to be true
Not questioning the integrity of ur story but pls were this weird scenario occurred?
abule egba
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by gabinogem(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
begwong:

1minute guy no wonder u are for the doll to avoid public call out �✈✈✈
lol...one minutes is too long...5sec. cheesy . Now u are noticed. Kindly swerve jor
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by delishpot: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Michelle55:
chai... na praying and fasting sure pass ontop my future husband head.. no side chicks will see him IJN

Marry your friend. If he has negative side, make sure it is what you can live with for the rest of your life should he decides not to change. Open your eyes and ears and watch how he treats those around.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Michelle55: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
delishpot:

Marry your friend. If he has negative side, make sure it is what you can live with for the rest of your life should he decides not to change. Open your eyes and ears and watch how he treats those around.
points taken!! thanks for the heads-up

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by jonero4(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Flamezzz:
Story wey I don read last year! Una good with recycling job o cheesy
i neva read am
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Ladipodeal: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
thatigboman:
vaporise go where? With the wife and child sitting there?

Is it not better you run home than embarrassing yourself and family.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by deavicky(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:

this can really happen in warri. No be for warri, someboby here, sometimes ago say groom fought his MC on his wedding day at their reception ground. Therefore anything can happen in warri.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by MissSlimbody(f): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
QuietHammer:

Stop lying. We have not seen this story here before now.
That you haven't seen it before doesn't change the fact that the OP is lying.

I guess it's too difficult for you to comprehend.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by ghenghen23(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ovie Palace road?
Emmahunk:

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Emmahunk(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
BuddhaPalm:
OP stop lying.

I've seen this story here before.

Maybe, this particular lady learnt from the same story you read. Guess what bro? It's not nice calling someone a liar.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by QuietHammer(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
MissSlimbody:
That you haven't seen it before doesn't change the fact that the OP is lying.

I guess it's too difficult for you to comprehend.
You mean the bullock you typed is too 'difficult' to comprehend? Lol. Madam, you are the one who should find a solution to the cognitive dissonance you suffer from.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by skillzbae(f): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:

This story has been around for over 2 years and it happened in Lagos, so I heard o. How come it happened In worry again and in ur presence?
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Born2Breed(f): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:
Really, women don't need to scream or create a scene at every given opportunity. I had this great experience recently. Please read;

I was hanging out with my friends yesterday evening , so we ordered for fresh fish and drinks, the next person beside us came in with his girlfriend and ordered drinks and fish too. They were drinking and holding their hands together, the lady was resting on the guys shoulder. Apparently, they were having fun. However, their joy was short lived because, before we knew it, a woman walked in with a baby not more than 4 months old. She quietly pulled up and joined the table of the two love birds.

It was a moment to behold as the young girl looked surprised and angry at the same time obviously not impressed with the fact that someone came to invade their privacy. The man on the other hand was so quiet and looked totally confused.

Then the woman called the Bar attendant "please give me a bottle of malt and Fresh fish" and they served her. At this point, her baby started crying and she fed her and continued eating obviously enjoying every moment. Not done with whatever game she was playing, she further ordered for two fresh fish (point and kill), they told her its #1500 each she said she needed two of the fish and ordered for Isi-ewu 3 full mortar, they did and packaged all for her.

Finally with a wry smile playing on her beautiful but sweaty face, she now ordered for 7 cans of malt which they also gave her.

All these while, the man was kind of scared for the woman not to create a Scene at the joint, while the girl he came with was no longer comfortable.
Satisfied, the woman now stood up to leave with her loot and no one would have been the wiser if the bar the man had not walked up to her and said , "Please madam your money"

That was when the bubble bursted as she blurted out "My husband here will pay". She quietly dropped her baby on the man's laps and went off with her Goodies.
The silence that followed was breathtaking.

Men! Abeg, who do us this thing?

Men ate dogs testicles.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Mypeople2(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:

Na better wife be that .She make sense die.Abeg where her younger sister dey stay for Warri? That lady's family go make sense o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me / This Is How Love Should Be[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.