Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,136 members, 7,973,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:12 AM

Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos (35234 Views)

Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) / Many Cars Submerged In Lagos Flood Following Heavy Downpour (Video) / Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by Teeboi56: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
Troublemaker007:

It’s Buhari’s fault na
I troway salute ooo
Buhari every where

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by nickxtra(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We need rain in Abuja plssss... The dust is too much!
Where u dey live for Abuja?
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by obalolaunited(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
It will rain very soon in Lagos cos its always cloudy especially last week in the afternoon hours
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin grin grin
Ezigboune:
Buhari cool

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by martowskin1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
And their governor keep running his mouth on media, APC the noise party.... They still cant upgrade from opposing party to ruling party
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by serikiYCU(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
Welcome to Benin, Edo State Nigeria.
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by 2shure: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
shithole country
auctionexport loading
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by IdeyFindWife: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hope the State Emergency Management Services are gonna be quick about this.

This reflects a bit on the drainage systems and preparedness of the State.

This couldn't have been the first of such floods!
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by LOVEGINO(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
bedspread:
Rainfall in January..... this is scary...
Times and Season have really changed
why re u suprise when we re in change grin
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by Follygunners: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
dayleke:

Global warming

Very true... Just imagine for Yankee sef... December dey feel like January sub-zero temps., East-coast (NY, NJ et al..) having blizzards when the normal blizzard states in mid-western had the moderate East-Coast winters.. undecided
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by tballeyy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thank God the rain will wash the blood of the innocent victim that was killed by fulani herdsmen
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by Follygunners: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
tolexy007:

global warming ko Global boiling ni

Fool's paradise... enjoy ma nigga! cool
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
nickxtra:
Where u dey live for Abuja?
One village in Abuja like that...
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by samzzycash(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
bedspread:
right
Hamattan used to be very cold in my area but for the past few years now we don't even feel any cold here..

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by SK3NKI(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Benin juju can come in any form; rain, fire or wind... Just fear them. grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by nickxtra(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
One village in Abuja like that...
I know there
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
nickxtra:
I know there
Good

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by ZIHMSITH(m): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Abeg what gear did the pilot put the plane , I saw a picture of some people pushing the plane
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by 2lateBiafra: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Now we know you reside in ABUJA
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by victoralex(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
That's my area... I was there.. I was d one dat took d picture...St saviour road is very bad I swear
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by VeniJu: 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
bedspread:
Rainfall in January..... this is scary... Times and Season have really changed
Don't forget that Edo state is....

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by samistino: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rain that I have been expecting to water my farm.......come cause damage for city
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by akigbemaru: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
dainformant:
For some residents in Benin city, Edo state, the first rainfall of the year has done more harm than good to them. A man had his car partially submerged by the heavy flood after rainfall on Saturday, January 20 along Saint Saviour road in Benin city. Facebook user Micheal Junior who shared the photos online is joining other residents to call on the government for help in containing such floods.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/mans-car-submerged-flood-first-rainfall-year-benin-photos.html
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by pedrilo: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
no pls. I am yet to floor my compound
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by samistino: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Heavy downpour for Benin city whereas my farmland is drying up... pls God kindly push the rain to ukawu to replenish my farm!!!
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by deavicky(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
bedspread:
there is no respect for dry season in these areas oh. It rain December here it PH.
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
wich kain rainfall be dis Benin pple
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by Nizguy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
dayleke:

Global warming

u spoke like an Agric engr grin
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by samistino: 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Edo state should endeavour to construct drainages now to forestall greater disaster during rainy season....... This is a signal of what to expect this year.
Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by AceDomino(m): 12:00am On Jan 23, 2018
Ponder on this

Re: Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 23, 2018
2lateBiafra:

Now we know you reside in ABUJA
Wasnt hidden.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World / Why Is Nissan Murano Becoming Cheap? / Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.