Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,038 members, 7,886,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep (33880 Views)

A Jeep Climbs Up Near Vertical Rock (Photos, Video) / New Prado Jeep Burnt In Abuja This Morning (Photos) / Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by TunezMediaTV: 10:37am On Jul 09
Nigerian lady surprises younger sister with brand new Toyota jeep worth N30 million on her birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM9jMDGFpAk

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by DiskJokeyManic: 11:15am On Jul 09
Km
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by Boyooosa(m): 11:15am On Jul 09
Wawu

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:15am On Jul 09
Congratulations smiley smiley

Watch how these wretched poverty-ravaged use_less goodfornothing men of Nairaland come after her and say things like "Toto business is selling" " all thanks to clitocurrency""

They think every girl is like their sisters at home cheesy cheesy

97% of Nairaland men can't even afford 2 square meals a day right now not to even talk of 3grin

Nigerian men are Use_less..... All of them cheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by joachimnkenchor(m): 11:15am On Jul 09
GOOD ONE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by Conceptdone12: 11:15am On Jul 09
DiskJokeyManic:
Km
Good sister, congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by 99thEnemy(m): 11:16am On Jul 09
grin
Jennyclay when you fit surprise person like this? grin

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by whytediamond(m): 11:16am On Jul 09
grin

What's her source of income.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by haybhi1(m): 11:16am On Jul 09
Women world, what do you expect?

Almost all initiatives focus on women. Almost all scholarships for women. Almost all grants, women. Do crime, they'll shout she's a woman, justice for women. Marry up, they'll say she's wise... Any young, educated woman not using this time to their advantage is just wasting her opportunities.
The wise among them are cashing out.

Na man just suffer sha, average man may have to resort to yahoo or fraud (in Africa) or other crimes (in America), or toil through the education or career or entrepreneur path to be recognized, unlike a woman, who has to just be beautiful and classy. In fact, a lady can do runs and achieve what a man may never achieve his whole life. And no be say dem no dey mess o. Dem dey get headache too, like men o. Dem dey treat malaria too o. But hormones don change the way the world reason.

I just pity the world ahead. More boys will turn to touts and criminal if these neglects and unfairness prevail.
Akenzua01:
Igbo Amakaaaa... All yaariba people are busy dreaming and wishing they were born Igbos, but cowards can never be Igbos nah🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Na the difference be that oo.🤣🤣🤣
That's the thing, most Igbo people on NL are unintelligent. See this one now, imagine how daft one has to be to type this dumb thing to feel happy. He's a testament Seun needs psychiatry screening for Igbo people during registration.
Maysdevices:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH No be your mates own farms , fintech companies, bars, schools and several other businesses. You dey here dey justify your criminal nature because you no gree go school. I’m sure you’ve seen a million men do such for wives, moms and sisters. Yet you say it’s a woman’s world. God forbid men like you
Fine girl, nawa o, see as you roast me finish. Wetin I do you na? Na wa o. On top say I dey spill fact wey even look like I dey massage una ego. Fine girl like you dey get bad mouth, tufiaka... you think say na your mate dem dey call for that level? Ehn
Akenzua01:
Cry till eternity 🤣🤣🤣🤣, to cry blood na wetin remain. 😂😂😂
Lol, this guy, you no serious. Una go just dey look for our trouble here. Pezin go am serious, just develop BP... wey be say na play una just dey play

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by AOB1: 11:17am On Jul 09
See as they are shouting, from that shouting you can predict the kind of work they are doing sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by Sam42222: 11:17am On Jul 09
Lucky sis meanwhile let me continue tapping in this tinubulation cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by Haydens: 11:18am On Jul 09
Shebi no he wetin I dey think be her source of income.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by imagrg(m): 11:18am On Jul 09
Women! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by DrAkpa(m): 11:19am On Jul 09
Olosho

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by Houseofglam7(f): 11:19am On Jul 09
🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by farouk2much(m): 11:19am On Jul 09
Congratulation once again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by Haydens: 11:19am On Jul 09
Sheistoopretty:

Watch how these wretched poverty-ravaged use_less goodfornothing men of Nairaland come after her and say things like "Toto business is selling" " all thanks to clitocurrency""

Is like you know this your gender very well and how they easily get their money.

38 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by tiswell(m): 11:19am On Jul 09
All for clout chasing shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:20am On Jul 09
99thEnemy:
grin
grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by Vodymoney(m): 11:20am On Jul 09
Interesting
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by CooldipoMPS: 11:21am On Jul 09
shocked

wow
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by FalseProphet1(m): 11:22am On Jul 09
I see one my members doing this for me before the end of this month.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by Sleekfingers: 11:22am On Jul 09
TunezMediaTV:
Nigerian lady surprises younger sister with brand new Toyota jeep worth N30 million on her birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM9jMDGFpAk

So posting on online is the next step abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by ruggedboych: 11:22am On Jul 09
99thEnemy:
grin

that ashawo rat no get shi shi angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by jchioma: 11:23am On Jul 09
Waoh! This is laudable and so inspiring. Only God knows how her life has been impacted by the sister to warrant such generous gift. God bless them.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by Klington: 11:23am On Jul 09
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by CyrusVI: 11:23am On Jul 09
cheesy

Seems she works in an Oil Company to be able to afford this for her younger sis at this age
Or maybe she's into Forex trading.
She could be an ethical hacker too cheesy
She might as well be a political office holder in her state

Anyways, shes made life difficult for the girl current boyfriend while also simultaneously shooting her Sis to a level where she can only date the big boys

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by freeman67: 11:24am On Jul 09
Sheistoopretty:

97% of Nairaland men can't even afford 2 square meals a day right now not to even talk of 3grin

Including the one whose sperm formed you and any other male species that is in your lineage. Whether he accepted you or not.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) / How Can I Get Rid Of Rats In My Car Engine? / 2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.