Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,415 members, 7,914,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep (34904 Views)

A Jeep Climbs Up Near Vertical Rock (Photos, Video) / New Prado Jeep Burnt In Abuja This Morning (Photos) / Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:32am On Jul 10
Is that what needed now,?she is daft undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by Sirchiboy: 8:07pm On Jul 10
CyrusVI:
cheesy

Seems she works in an Oil Company to be able to afford this for her younger sis at this age
Or maybe she's into Forex trading.
She could be an ethical hacker too cheesy
She might as well be a political office holder in her state

Anyways, shes made life difficult for the girl current boyfriend while also simultaneously shooting her Sis to a level where she can only date the big boys

How do ethical hawker makes their money
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by Maysdevices(f): 9:39pm On Jul 26
Trimjos:

Are you denying that my mom is a product of r*pe?
The whole Nigeria knows that Boy.. Your siblings drank deadbeat sperm for breakfast
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by Maysdevices(f): 9:40pm On Jul 26
haybhi1:
You no see say na him first start? Make pezin dey abuse my people, mai dey watch?

In fact sef, you be woman na, why you get trouble like this?

Whether na trouble never make your sef buy 30Million car for your sister laidis.

She say I dey drain energy. Me wey be like sun, I radiate positive energy to the max.
Hahahahaha. No vex brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Younger Sister With Brand New N30mn Jeep by Maysdevices(f): 9:42pm On Jul 26
haybhi1:
See this girl o... wetin be trash there? I lie? Which kain 100 men? No be una dey rule the world dey enjoy, dey cash out, on top say una fine?
So who dey give these girls the money? Men run the world, never get it twisted

If you never be king for your lane, no worry, that time is very close

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is My First Time To Buy A Car. So What Are The Things To Look Out For ? / Cars: Their Names, Meaning And Nomenclature / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.