Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:56 PM

3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) (38171 Views)

Nigerians Donate ₦4.2M To Quadruplets Family / Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) / IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by UEDIBO: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2018
can we do it together?
donnaD:
I need this oo.
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by gudvibz(f): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2018
I wish for this as my first. They're so cute
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by BrosPeter: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2018
Beautiful
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by donnaD(f): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2018
UEDIBO:
can we do it together?
in ur mind abi??
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2018
I receive this in Jesus's name.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by Macgreat(m): 11:27am On Jan 23, 2018
Don't be surprised when she bully others
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2018
Wow! Congratulations to the bundle of joy.
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by KillerBeauty(f): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2018
stonebil:
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn
Nickelodeon fan spotted
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by Allenken225588: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2018
i knw a quadruplet lyk dis bt dey ar 18 nw...d beautiful gal among dem was so beautiful bt she was a trap alwayz set by her bully brodas, who wer al bouncers at different clubz....if u get mind go toast ..oyo for u..
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by Stevengerd(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2018
PossibleUN:
This is all I pray for.
Dnt just pray for it...work toward it bro!
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by Manasp: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2018
Looks like chicken kids, what, na to bring fire service be that for hazard.
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by Liftedhands(f): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2018
itspzpics:
3boys and a girl. Dont mess with her. So so lovely.

Gist from praize updates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/checkout-this-adorable-photo-of-new-born-quadruplet/

Aww soo cute! May God keep them.
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by blesskewe(f): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Mrnakeina:
I receive it in Jesus name! Minus the girl though... No discrimination ooo
I don't blame you

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by telldem: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2018
Lovely, I want such too.
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by mustafa006: 11:47am On Jan 23, 2018
MetroBaba1:
My Dick Must Remain Stable Till I Marry.
To Care For Them, Na Where The Problem Start.
At least you should be optimistic abt yaself
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by kipesco(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
awwwww

sometimes I wish children do no grow up because of how cute they always are

I come dey wonder how you for know something.
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by splendidabbey(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2018
cute pikins.
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2018
kipesco:

I come dey wonder how you for know something.

the thing tire me
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by Mryacks: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2018
stonebil:

Exactly.. grin
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by kipesco(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

the thing tire me

My dear but no be lie talk sef. Imagine say u grow reach 26 years with broad chest, nice face and good heights. Then you stop to grow older. How u reason am sef.
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
kipesco:

My dear but no be lie talk sef. Imagine say u grow reach 26 years with broad chest, nice face and good heights. Then you stop to grow older. How u reason am sef.

grin grin grin
you too like better thing, sense wee not kill you

#4evayoung
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
stonebil:
Neeple, Licking, Suckle And Dicking cheesy
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by PrestigeG(f): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
If God bless me with this bounty Joy, i will just jeje mi hang the womb.
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by chijioke17(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
slawomir:
I just dey imagine out loud or rather think out loud say like this now maybe their parents na just one low budget asss moda fuccking people then how them go take cope when four of them gain admission into school at the same time.

anyway osazee abeg give me the last tie for that weed make i smoke so that I go stop to dey think and imagine rubbish

Oga,in most developed countries like the US, when a family gives birth to more than 2 offerings at a time I.e triplets,quadriplets etc. They automatically become the responsibility of the state of residence and country in general. I dont think it is a written law, but it has over the years become the norm, even in some states in Nigeria, it happens
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
awwwww

sometimes I wish children do not grow up because of how cute they always are

cos u re greedy, u don't wnt others to grow when u have grown urs grin
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
remsonik:
So so cute. If you mess with me I am gonna treat your badass cool cool

is unfortunate ur not a twins neither were u quadruplets grin
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by blues343(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
awwwww

sometimes I wish children do not grow up because of how cute they always are
Dis Ur Wish Get As E B o.. If Dey No grow. U for no get hand con type o.
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by iamolatunay(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Awwwww....wat money can't buy
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by Myketuale(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
I pray I can have it. After that no more issue again it's okay. ...
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by honeyjoyce(f): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wow cheesy : cheesy Sooo sweet
Re: 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) by Mrnakeina(m): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
blesskewe:
I don't blame you

Sweetheart, no vex na.
Everybody aff choice na... Even though God disposes...

Nice legs though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? / What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.