Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,446 members, 7,891,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

Davido Dresses Up Like An Old Man And This Is What He Looks Like - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Dresses Up Like An Old Man And This Is What He Looks Like (498 Views)

Drake Dresses Up As His Own Father Dennis Graham For Halloween / Basketmouth Dresses Up As Santa Claus, Shocks Fans Inside A Plane / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Dresses Up Like An Old Man And This Is What He Looks Like by surejamz: 4:19am On Jan 24, 2018
Davido shot the video for his first song of the year ‘Flora My Flawa’ yesterday and he had some funny costumes.

He’s seen here dressed as an old man with pot belly!

“Flora My Flower” video is directed professionally and the good work will put a smile on your face with Davido put up the act.

It’s almost February which is the season of Love and Davido believed “ Flora My Flower ” is a song to count on.

Davido recently collaborated with his label mate DJ Ecool on “Ada” which stood up on Charts upon its release, “ Flora My Flower” is undoubtedly Davido first single of the year and it’s premiered off his forthcoming studio Album.

https://surejamz.com/2018/01/24/davido-dresses-like-old-man-looks-like/

Here are the photos:

Re: Davido Dresses Up Like An Old Man And This Is What He Looks Like by Ebios(m): 5:38am On Jan 24, 2018
And this one is news abi?
Na wa,
Re: Davido Dresses Up Like An Old Man And This Is What He Looks Like by Fynestboi: 6:20am On Jan 24, 2018
Where is the old man in this pics? cry undecided

(1) (Reply)

12 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Mike Adenuga / Youth And Shaku Shaku (the Effect) / What I Said Was Too Much!!! Reekado Banks Apologized To Lil Kesh (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.