Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,647 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

Official : Paris Saint-germain Secure The Signing Of Lass Diarra - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official : Paris Saint-germain Secure The Signing Of Lass Diarra (913 Views)

Paris Saint Germain Signs Jennifer Echegini / Everton Completes The Signing Of Theo Walcott From Arsenal / Paris Saint Germain Player Salaries 2017/2018 (Highest Wage Bill In the World) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official : Paris Saint-germain Secure The Signing Of Lass Diarra by cheapgoal: 8:08am On Jan 24, 2018
PSG have made the most stunning signing of 2018 January transfer with a move for former Chelsea, Arsenal, and Madrid flop Lassana Diarra.

The ex-marseille midfielder has joined on a transient deal until June 2019 and the Ligue 1 giants appear to be ecstatic about the deal.

PSG boss Unai Emery persuaded sporting chief, Antero Henrique, they need to sign the defensive midfielder to strengthen the team midfield..

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/official-paris-saint-germain-secure-the-signing-of-lass-diarra/

Re: Official : Paris Saint-germain Secure The Signing Of Lass Diarra by Mathematical(f): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2018
shocked shocked

ORI DIARRA. Tought this bloke was clubless
Re: Official : Paris Saint-germain Secure The Signing Of Lass Diarra by Kirgyakos(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2018
Ah ah! Diarra still d play football?
Diz 1 wey just disappear 4 hw many yrs nw.
Mehn! na steady bench get u o! broda.....but shaa i no pray bad 4 u o! I just talk my mynd.

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Fans Reactions During And After The CHAN Finals / NFF President,vp Attends Maiden CAF Women's Football Symposium / Find Out Why We Predict Atletico Vs Sporting To Play Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.