Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,666 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

“my Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him" (916 Views)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him" by laffoutdotcom: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2018
A heartbroken Nigerian Lady has written to relationship page, Break_or_makeup (BOM) on the issue she’s facing with her boyfriend and bestfriend.. Apparently, they are in a love triangle.

Read Below;

Please no insult.

My boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend but he apologized and cried his eyes out, so I forgave him.

But he cheated with her again but this time did not beg me, when I saw he was really into her, I went begging him....

Continue Reading: http://laffout.com.ng/boyfriend-sleeping-bestfriend-still-love-ive-asked-choose-says-cant/

Re: “my Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him" by ojun50(m): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2018
Sharing ratio is normal
Re: “my Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him" by donstan18: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: “my Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him" by sirusX(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2018
ojun50:
Sharing ratio is normal
Issa collabo ... she should either take it or leave it

But seriously, if she knows her worth....why question the messages from his actions when the answer is right there
Re: “my Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him" by ojun50(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
sirusX:

Issa collabo ... she should either take it or leave it

But seriously, if she knows her worth....why question the messages from his actions when the answer is right there
don't blame her. D guy village people love is working on her

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In / Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? / Should You Accept A Gift From An Ex While In A New Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.