Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

Man Stabs Mom Over Adultery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Stabs Mom Over Adultery (896 Views)

Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos / Man Kills Wife And Self Over Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Mom Over Adultery by excelabbey(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2010
April 14, 2010 16:56, 2,083 views

By Cyriacus Izuekwe

An angry man, Nnamdi Mekunye, unleashed anger on his mother, Abigail, by using a knife to stab her several times on her neck where she had gone to take pepersoup and beer with another man.

The 27-year old man who has been arrested and charged to court, had earlier warned his mother to desist from living a life that brings shame to him and their family in the area.

Failure to listen to the warning of her son resulted in her being stabbed at a popular joint at Ajamgbadi, a suburb of Lagos.

She bled till she became unconscious before she was rushed to a hospital where she was revived.

The man’s action has landed him in Kirikiri Maximum Prisons as he was arrested by the police and charged to Ojo Magistrate’s Court for attempted murder.

The offence he committed was said to be contrary to Section 320 of the Criminal Code, cap 17, vol. 2, Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria 2003. When the matter came up before the magistrate, Mrs. J. O. E. Akhanawya, the accused pleaded not guilty to the charge after the charge was read to him.

He was granted bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum.

The court ordered that the sureties must deposit N100, 0000 in the Chief Registrar’s account pending the determination of the matter in court.

He was remanded in Kirikiri Maximum Prisons because he could not meet the bail conditions.

The matter has been adjourned till a later date.

check http://thepmnews.com/2010/04/14/man-stabs-mom-over-adultery
Re: Man Stabs Mom Over Adultery by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2010
He is just a cruel son
Re: Man Stabs Mom Over Adultery by Sissy3(f): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2010
i wonder if he would have done exactly the same thing if it was his father.

very stup[i]i[/i]d
Re: Man Stabs Mom Over Adultery by SkySpirit(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2010
Is bail granted 4murder cases in Naija?
Re: Man Stabs Mom Over Adultery by Sissy3(f): 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2010
^^^^^

she survived thats probably why hes was granted bail but he couldnt post payment
Re: Man Stabs Mom Over Adultery by mamagee3(f): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2010
~Sissy~:

^^^^^

she survived thats probably why hes was granted bail but he couldnt post payment
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Stabs Mom Over Adultery by spoilt(f): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2010
~Sissy~:

i wonder if he would have done exactly the same thing if it was his father.

very stup[i]i[/i]d

We all know the answer to that.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Professor, Dubem Okafor Kills Wife, Self In Us / How I Escaped From Ritualists / How Do I Stop My Daughter From Stammering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.