Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) (38531 Views)

Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos / Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by etugba(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mskrisx:
She didn’t die. She got to the finish line before some of us.
Sleep baby, sleep.
what are you waiting to get to the finish line
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by BenzEne1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
R I P.

Hubby must be devastated.

And she kon fine.
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by arofemites(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrMystrO:
So Sad... I Hope She Accepted Jesus Christ as Her Personal Lord and Savior Or Else she Will Be Burnt and Seriously Tortured In Hell For All ETERNITY!!

I've u been there?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
See flat chest
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Rip..sad
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
So with all d post..na flat chest u see?
GIDIBANKZ:
See flat chest

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrMystrO:
So Sad... I Hope She Accepted Jesus Christ as Her Personal Lord and Savior Or Else she Will Be Burnt and Seriously Tortured In Hell For All ETERNITY!!

Your Jesus won't even save her from cancer even if she accepted him before she got the disease.

Animal
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
So with all d post..na flat chest u see?..receive sense
GIDIBANKZ:
See flat chest
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
RIP
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrMystrO:
is dis what u utter from ur gutter
as a Christian u can't even offer an iota of condolence or short prayer
is dis what the bible teach u?
if this is what the bible teach u I'm really disappointed in ur Christ
as it mean shez alive u can say this but now that shez gone the one thing u suppose to do is to offer her a short prayer from the depth of ur mind
bro u are a disappointment to all christains and ur Christ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Skepticus: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrMystrO:

You are a lunatic! Trust me...

You Christians are pathetic...

Can't you show some respect to the dead without projecting your sick religious elements to it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrMystrO:

A very typical Nigerian comment.

Leave that one to her and her Maker.

Shithole mentality.

May her soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Ralo(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrMystrO:

See this slowpoke. Who told you accepting Jesus is the one and only sure way to heaven? Heaven is not even for you so called Christians aka sheeple
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Rip
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Ramanto(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrMystrO:
So Sad... I Hope She Accepted Jesus Christ as Her Personal Lord and Savior Or Else she Will Be Burnt and Seriously Tortured In Hell For All ETERNITY!! Right?
That won't have saved her. Islam is the only way out. Believe it!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by opribo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Did the cancer start just two months ago or it was already there before the wedding. Was the spouse aware of her condition but love was stronger and took control of him. Whatever may be the situation may her soul rest in peace. People should not ignore their health sign warnings.

It is true everybody will die someday but let it not be so sad like this just newly married and the next thing death. In this part of the world now the husband will be viewed suspiciously, maybe he has used her for ritual or something like that just because of negligence.

A thorough autopsy should be carried out to identify the extent of the cancer and probably how long it has been growing. So sad indeed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by idonuana(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nobody died, the slay mumu dey use tactic advertise her makeup business.
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
the groom him money don enter one chance be that
i pray this never be our portion
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by OlowoB(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Skepticus:

You are a lunatic! Trust me...

You Christians are pathetic...

Can't you show some respect to the dead without projecting your sick religious elements to it?

Damn you are slow... can you not understand that the guy you responded to is been sarcastic and probably an atheist? He was stylishly making jest of what Christians day about hell and heaven..

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by OlowoB(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ralo:

See this slowpoke. Who told you accepting Jesus is the one and only sure way to heaven? Heaven is not even for you so called Christians aka sheeple

You are another slow person... that guy you quoted was been sarcastic ... he was stylishly making fun of Christians claim of “heaven and hell” hence why he wrote such?
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by stev10(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
We all must die someday!
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Proffdada: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrMystrO:
So Sad... I Hope She Accepted Jesus Christ as Her Personal Lord and Savior Or Else she Will Be Burnt and Seriously Tortured In Hell For All ETERNITY!! Right?

Modified : Apparently These dull People on here Cannot identify Subtle Sarcasm in a comment when They See one.
you're right. You're dull in making sarcasm
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by OlowoB(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
dearpreye:

A very typical Nigerian comment.

Leave that one to her and her Maker.

Shithole mentality.

May her soul RIP.

Even you an old member could not desuce that the guy was been sarcastic and making fun of Christians with that write up? He probably is an atheist.
Most people on Nairaland are slow, no offence.
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Ameko4ever(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
This is very sad and pathetic. My condolences to the husband. May the Lord heal the wound has has gotten.
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amagite2:
Friends of the pretty Nigerian lady above, Kureece Gould, have taken to social media to mourn her.

She got married in November last year, and have now died of cancer. The makeup artist on her wedding day shared the sad story of her demise on Instagram. She wrote;

"Life is short yet we spend so much time fussing and fighting over frivolous things . On the 22nd of November 2017 I had the pleasure of working with this gorgeous bride keriece ,who btw was one of the best brides I ever worked with . Only to receive the news today that she passed away . Fly with the angels hon you will be missed . ���"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/sad-pretty-nigerian-lady-dies-2-months.html

Wow.....
Life is too Short ...
R.I.P to the Dead..
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Papiikush:
Innocent souls keep dying and evil ones live long. Imagine all our politicians living healthy and long lives.

which superpower do you posses that's able to know if someone is innocent from simply reading a Nairaland news about their deaths?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Proffdada: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ramanto:

That won't have saved her. Islam is the only way out. Believe it!!
markdonpuzo:

Your Jesus won't even save her from cancer even if she accepted him before she got the disease.

Animal
Ralo:

. I can't believe the idiat trolled so many idiats
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by emeka2254(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
NAWAH OOOO

Visit ULTIMATENEWZ.COM.NG FOR MORE NEWZ UPDATE
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
cry
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Immaculatemave: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
felixix:
valar morghulis cry
She already knew sha
Valar dohaeris bro
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Immaculatemave: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
felixix:
valar morghulis cry
She already knew sha
Valar dohaeris bro
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry cry rest in peace d dead,so painful cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Fought My Mum / Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby / Judge This Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.