Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) (38538 Views)

Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos / Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Witnes: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
So sad but at least she left us with Nigeria problems of 2019 election pregnant and nobody with d actual clue on what it will give birth to, herdsmen killing, kidnapping, bokoharam, militancy and so on.
RIP ma
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by begwong: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
aaronson:
People don't realize how short life is, let me break it down. The universe has been around for 13.5 billion years. Planet Earth 4.5 billion years ago. Now, compare those figures to human life span of just 100 years old and by the way, who even lives up to 100 years old in this 21st century other than our old folks in the village due to their fresh and vegetated kind of food.

Life is short.
Life is worthless.
Life is Brutish.
Life is like an empty vacuum that can never be filled up no matter how you try or who you are.

Nice piece.
LIFE AT ITS PEAK IS SHORT!
NA MINISTER SLUMP DIE ABI NA AMBODE SPECIAL ASSISTANT BROSS
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by brownhawk: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
gergemam:
WOW!!! What a Pretty Young Woman.....

REST ON............
err I see two ladies there. Which one?
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrMystrO:
So Sad... I Hope She Accepted Jesus Christ as Her Personal Lord and Savior Or Else she Will Be Burnt and Seriously Tortured In Hell For All ETERNITY!!

Modified : Apparently These dull People on here Cannot identify Subtle Sarcasm in a comment when They See one. smh
what is ur problem, are u particularly charged with burning people that didn't accept Christ? And what if after preaching this fearful and merciless aspect of the merciful father and u realize that he isn't burning anybody with fire? Can u stop this ur shallow teaching? God isn't burning anybody with fire!!!
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by bedspread: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amagite2:

"Life is short yet we spend so much time fussing and fighting over frivolous things .

He That Hath Ear to Hear Let Him Hear...
The only thing that matters at Death is Where is your Next Destination!!! All that died today without JESUS are right now pleading for 2nd Chance....
You that is reading this now and living life anyhow has that Chance to Accept JESUS now b4 it's late...
Do it now
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
aaronson:
People don't realize how short life is, let me break it down. The universe has been around for 13.5 billion years. Planet Earth 4.5 billion years ago. Now, compare those figures to human life span of just 100 years old and by the way, who even lives up to 100 years old in this 21st century other than our old folks in the village due to their fresh and vegetated kind of food.

Life is short.
Life is worthless.
Life is Brutish.
Life is like an empty vacuum that can never be filled up no matter how you try or who you are.

And you know the funniest part, it crazy how one dies and the planet keeps spining like it's nothing, like as if human existence don't mean shi t to her. So whatever you do people do it like it's your last because you not promised tomorrow, That Ambode special assistant who slumped and died would never in his life time believed he could have died just like that.
That was some scary expletive, maybe your conception of reality is inadequate. Try beliefing in something sir.
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mskrisx:
She didn’t die. She got to the finish line before some of us.
Sleep baby, sleep.
smart thing,selah
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2018
MrMystrO:
So Sad... I Hope She Accepted Jesus Christ as Her Personal Lord and Savior Or Else she Will Be Burnt and Seriously Tortured In Hell For All ETERNITY!!

Modified : Apparently These dull People on here Cannot identify Subtle Sarcasm in a comment when They See one. smh

Death stories don't require sarcasm.
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Agy4sure(f): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2018
Rest in peace
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by gwama: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
It is the work of the spiritual wife of her husband. RIP
Re: Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
death is greedy oh. Such a beautiful young cheek shouldn't die naa

I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby / Judge This Case