Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,281 members, 7,970,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:30 PM

Guys, Some Pickup Lines Are Now Old-fashioned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Some Pickup Lines Are Now Old-fashioned (1003 Views)

I Asked Chatgpt To Generate 10 Pickup Lines Based On Nigerian Music / Decency Is Not Old Fashioned Check This Pictures Out / Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Some Pickup Lines Are Now Old-fashioned by zicoraads: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ladies love attention. Whether they agree to it or not, they love it. When a lady puts up a picture, she almost certainly checks it constantly to see how many likes it has garnered. And when it's doing well, they feel good about themselves.

The same way they love those likes is the same way they like being 'hit' on. A lady who doesn't have a guy or even guys 'hitting' on her would most certainly think maybe something is wrong with them. And for some, being in a relationship doesn't stop them from wanting one or two guys' attention. And in some instances, that attention almost certainly goes beyond just normal exchanges.

And that is where guys come in.

Picture this.

Guy 1

Day 1
Guy: Hello
Girl:Hi
Guy: What's up
Girl: Fine
Guy: OK

Day 2
Girl: Hi
Guy: How are you?
Girl: Fine
Guy: angry

Guy 2: Day 1
Guy: I really love\like the way you argued your points about....or You have very beautiful nails or eyes.
Girl: (Already blushing on the other side) Thank you.
Guy: It's a topic I'm also very interested in. (Even if it's a lie, google is your friend)
Girl: Oh, that's interesting.
Guy: You seemed very passionate about the topic, was it a one off thing or it's what you do?
Girl: (Definitely talks for long)

Skip day two and three and even four.

Day five

Girl: Hi
Guy: So I missed your name the other day...
Girl: Oh, I'm Anna
Guy: Lovely name. I'm James. So what have you been up to?
Girl: (Starts talking...)

Point is, except a lady is just a call-girl, repeating the same thing like the first guy will never get you anywhere. If you want a lady to take an interest in you online, be willing to be worth it. It's not just enough that you will want to say ladies use 'K', 'Hmmmm' and the likes while chatting. Some of you also need to step-up.

Be interesting. Be mysterious.

PS: I realise some ladies still make conversations boring. But I've come to realize a lot of guys too are just as boring. Also, no one should bring up the issue of 'If you have money, everything works for you.' It's a cliché. Not all ladies are wired that way.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Some Pickup Lines Are Now Old-fashioned by RoyalBlak007: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
The first paragraph
is so true
Re: Guys, Some Pickup Lines Are Now Old-fashioned by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
speaking for yourself, right?
Re: Guys, Some Pickup Lines Are Now Old-fashioned by Pubichairs(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
your d.p is that your kid brother with u?
Re: Guys, Some Pickup Lines Are Now Old-fashioned by LessNoise: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pubichairs:
your d.p is that your kid brother with u?

LMAO that's her NUNU STROKER cheesy
Re: Guys, Some Pickup Lines Are Now Old-fashioned by IAMSASHY(f): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
undecided "your Face looks familiar" should be completely scrapped too,we all know it's a lie when they use that line yet, guys Will not stop using it. You talked to her for the first time and u started your move with lies,it's a complete turn off

1 Like

Re: Guys, Some Pickup Lines Are Now Old-fashioned by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided "your Face looks familiar" should be completely scrapped too,we all know it's a lie when they use that line yet, guys Will not stop using it. You talked to her for the first time and u started your move with lies,it's a complete turn off
i thought you are off the market...?
Re: Guys, Some Pickup Lines Are Now Old-fashioned by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
That is a very nice shoe you are putting on in ur dp.I can tell you are independent and probably doing OK for yourself,that's good.DM me!
Re: Guys, Some Pickup Lines Are Now Old-fashioned by IamLEGEND1: 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
I still don't understand the correlation between the writeup and the title of the thread.
Re: Guys, Some Pickup Lines Are Now Old-fashioned by modernWays: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
The only thing that attract ladies attention on social media are nice pictures and expensive background or probably your intelligent posts or updates. If you like use all the style in this world and get your messages ignored.
Re: Guys, Some Pickup Lines Are Now Old-fashioned by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
l hate beating about the Bush! be blunt and say what is in your mind... stop the drama!!! if u are attracted to a girl and all u want is sèx, say it than waste precious time!
Re: Guys, Some Pickup Lines Are Now Old-fashioned by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
all these are juvenile naa
Re: Guys, Some Pickup Lines Are Now Old-fashioned by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
so what's your own version for the solution?

(1) (Reply)

Help My Face Is Becoming Red ! / NOT AGAIN! Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Sister’s Marriage Crashes…all The Messy Details / I Wanted To Taste Sex – Says Boy,17, Caught With Girl, 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.