Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,302 members, 7,904,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Late For Work - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Late For Work (939 Views)

Photo Of The Day: See How Woman And Men Prepare For Work / Looking For Work. / Late For Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late For Work by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 16, 2010
Jones came into the office an hour late for the third time that week and found the boss waiting for him.

"What's the story this time, Jones?" he asked sarcastically. "Let's hear a good excuse for a change."

Jones sighed, "Everything went wrong this morning, boss. The wife decided to drive me to the station. She got ready in ten minutes, but then the drawbridge got stuck. Rather than let you down, I swam across the river – look, my suit's still damp – ran out to the airport, got a ride on Mr. Thompson's helicopter, landed on top of Radio City Music Hall, and was carried here piggyback by one of the Rockettes."

"You'll have to do better than that, Jones," said the boss, obviously disappointed. "No woman can get ready in ten minutes."
Re: Late For Work by Odunnu: 4:37am On Apr 16, 2010
Kool
Re: Late For Work by StudioCFR(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2010
Lol poster u try sha
Re: Late For Work by DAVE5(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2010
I laff in yoruba
Re: Late For Work by creampy(f): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2010
nice
Re: Late For Work by EfemenaXY: 10:21am On May 26, 2010
Mr Jones deserves a promotion from his boss - for effort grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy People / Lagos Bad Boys / Please Hear Me Out,am Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.