Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,925 members, 7,895,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3964727 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
77up:
sure na to vote o, no time cool
no time bro

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
77up:
may be when you change your color , your brain too will change so that we 'll be able to knw the next part of your body that need medical or spiritual attention . untill den , your poo is unreadable, I can't go against the wish of my eyes grin

77up, but why? grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lol Miracle can be funny

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Everyone can be whatever they want on the internet.
For a wireline engineer, you sure have a lot of time in your hands.
Lool... Google wireline field engineer grin grin...
I can dash you the job if you want sha, just hook me up with someone that can get me the position of reservoir engineer in a multinational grin grin.. .At least that time u would rarely hear my rubbish here...

U said u know me, if you truly have resersched about me you will know this little...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Teddy A supporters, I just came across this.
Everyone gather here, let's take a selfie with Tayo of BBA...no time... cool

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lmao... Miracle is a fool i swear grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
deelizabeth93:

77up, but why? grin
abi now grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Papiikush:
Lmao... Miracle is a fool i swear grin

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
deelizabeth93:
Tayo of life ......all good !

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Papiikush:
Awwww... So miracle could have chosen Nina if given a chance to choose another housemate to share the luxury room.

Awwww.... Choosing goals embarassed
lmao...you well so? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

Accept that you messed up and run out of my mentioñs biko.

If Nina is mad. Teddy Is Mad, it's that simple
All those excuses are trash.
Is it not the same cheating?
Don't they both have a significant other outside?

He is a guy and so what.? It's no longer cheating?
Like I said, people who live in glass houses don't throw stones.

You love to point out Nina's flaws but close your eyes to teddy A's flaws.
I find both of them very silly on this matter.... Teddy A and Nina.. Teddy A keeps talking as though the big brother house is a movie and his life outside is the real world.. This guys are making folly seem normal...it makes no sense... The way Nina went on justifying her actions today was all shades of ridiculous!!!! She acts as though humans were not designed with self control... When Leo asked Nina if she would cheat if her husband traveled for a year, the babe had no reasonable response..
'Whorism' seems okay to aunty Nina

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
My Nina heart angry grin
Shes so serious
Like they will give
Her an Oscar for this
Task!
Smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
Why is Miracle not putting in any effort in the parenthood ish? Anto is backing both babies as they wail while he sleeps on.

Nina too thinks the whole baby thing is a joke until Teddy, Annelka put her in line.

Rico seated all alone sipping tea.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
deelizabeth93:
Bar the alpha male complex and controlling tendencies, I'm starting to like Teddy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
TEDDY A.......the best big brother naija season 3 housemate !

locate a nearest transformer and do the hugging tins or kindly sip cold sniper if you hate him, it's all good grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
ibkayee:

Bar the alpha male complex and controlling tendencies, I'm starting to like Teddy
all cool ma'am kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
ibkayee:

He's a cool guy. I just like that he's not trying to hide his character. Na people give am Alpha male o.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
deelizabeth93:
cheers dear, Tayo was one of my favourite guys in BBA history, The moment I saw Teddy A on stage,I knew God has answered my prayers by bringing a guy not only similar with the looks but also with the charisma, confidence, fun personality that Tayo possesses,As God may have it Tayo also feels the same way.I tune in to watch just because of Teddy A. GOD BLESS TAYO, GOD BLESS TEDDY A, GOD BLESS TEDDY NATION

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
deelizabeth93:

He's a cool guy. I just like that he's not trying to hide his character. Na people give am Alpha male o.
It's not like they're making it up though, it's self proclaimed lol but I'm still warming to him

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
livelymatilda:

Oh ok... Can I invite you to a public fvck orgy? It will be on camera too.. Make I test your "I don't give a fvck" power.. Lol
Lool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
deelizabeth93:

I like his maturity

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
styrese:
cheers dear, Tayo was one of my favourite guys in BBA history, The moment I saw Teddy A on stage,I knew God has answered my prayers by bringing a guy not only similar with the looks but also with the charisma, confidence, fun personality that Tayo possesses,As God may have it Tayo also feels the same way.I tune in to watch just because of Teddy A. GOD BLESS TAYO, GOD BLESS TEDDY A, GOD BLESS TEDDY NATION
na so bro

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
77up:
I like his maturity

Yes, he is. And I don't think he gives up easily. He's been singing for a while but haven't been able to break through in the Nigerian music industry. I doff my hat for his positive can do attitude, his love for music and his die hard determination despite all odds. Through all this, he decided to try his luck in BBN, I'm sure he will overcome. smiley

Teddy A, your struggles are over. kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Gimme a taller version of Ricco abeg.... Husband material 100 yards ni

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rico giving it all for his pretty angel. Biggie warris all dis

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by empress101(f): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
embarassed seriously, he is just too cool ...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
styrese:

Yes, there's this aura surrounding Teddy, it's unexplainable, Tayo had it during his time.
Where have you been, Styrese?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

That's my Rico Swavey smiley kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm feeling Rico too

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
like seriously biggie has run out of idea, what's with this baby stuff?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Yes, there's this aura surrounding Teddy, it's unexplainable, Tayo had it during his time.
Where have you been, Styrese?
smiley Have been a busy week for me dear, but I believe next week would be awesome
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
like seriously biggie has run out of idea, what's with this baby stuff?
You think so. before the beginning of this show, all activities have been put in place week by week till the last day. every task has it's message being passed. a sorta educating,while entertaining.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.