Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,928 members, 7,895,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3964775 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
styrese:
smiley Have been a busy week for me dear, but I believe next week would be awesome

I believe too. grin... kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Gimme a taller version of Ricco abeg.... Husband material 100 yards ni

Even without being tall, he's still sweet smiley..No need for a taller version jo.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by osuntuyi20: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
who notice house is boring when ceec and tobi are not talking to each other...no Nite gist and lemon tea...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Even without being tall, he's still sweet smiley..No need for a taller version jo.
Yea he is. Unlike miracle, the guy no b father material at all.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
BamBam has been sucking Teddy A's dixk in the bath house. If you know, you know.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
deelizabeth93:
Teddy A supporters, I just came across this.
Everyone gather here, let's take a selfie with Tayo of BBA...no time... cool

Let me pose for selfie... sexy actress juliet Ibrahim is supporting us too.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
Una dey see miracle so?
I have missed so much of the show and i can't even keep up with the updates. Did i rightly read where cee c claimed her landlord downgraded her from a studio to a rat infested room just becos she didn't date him? One question o, is she not paying rent? How did downgrade come about?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by goodfortun(f): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
Thanks guys for the update! Love seeing this housemates in this new realm but honestly wish it would be over already! What's with the babies always yapping away?? smiley
@ Teddy A's aura; you are so right! I honestly avoid tattooed professional bad boys but with teddy its opposite. I just love to watch him; he exudes the right am out of confidence and warmth and I love love His Bambam situationship smiley wink

So based on what he said yesterday; his relationship was just a few weeks old before he came into the house; therefore he has spent more time with Bam gan and therefore...anyways lemme keep dreaming. ...I agree with Leo; she might be using our Teddy. ..

Anyways lets see as it unravels

For Tobi; I sincerely hope the sexual assault allegation is resolved..that kinda reputation is difficult to do away with..if the girl is trying to implicate him then she deserves all that is coming to her undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
ninnyanny:
lmao...you well so? grin
lol cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
deelizabeth93:

I believe too. grin... kiss
kiss kiss thanks, keep up with the Great work, TEDDY NATION has come to stay

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
mizz2posh:

Let me pose for selfie... sexy actress juliet Ibrahim is supporting us too.

grin grin
Really...That's good o. Make them support abeg. We need votes. But Juliet Ibrahim should stay with her Iceberg slim, she should not coman be dragging my Teddy A with me but her votes are important sef, I won't mind sharing.

Abeg na joke o before haters go call me different names now... cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Wonderful.

Miracle left Anto with her twins only to go downstairs to play with Nina's baby cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
osuntuyi20:
who notice house is boring when ceec and tobi are not talking to each other...no Nite gist and lemon tea...
Boring with all the babies crying upandan? Big brother just wan punish these housemates

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
deelizabeth93:

grin grin
Really...That's good o. Make them support abeg. We need votes. But Juliet Ibrahim should stay with her Iceberg slim, she should not comman be dragging my Teddy A with me but her votes are important sef, I won't mind to share.

Abeg na joke o before haters go call me different names now... cool

Lol make haters hide their face, you be our wife mrs Elizabeth A

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
goodfortun:
Thanks guys for the update! Love seeing this housemates in this new realm but honestly wish it would be over already! What's with the babies always yapping away?? smiley
@ Teddy A's aura; you are so right! I honestly avoid tattooed professional bad boys but with teddy its opposite. I just love to watch him; he exudes the right am out of confidence and warmth and I love love His Bambam situationship smiley wink

So based on what he said yesterday; his relationship was just a few weeks old before he came into the house; therefore he has spent more time with Bam gan and therefore...anyways lemme keep dreaming. ...I agree with Leo; she might be using our Teddy. ..

Anyways lets see as it unravels

For Tobi; I sincerely hope the sexual assault allegation is resolved..that kinda reputation is difficult to do away with..if the girl is trying to implicate him then she deserves all that is coming to her undecided

My dear I don't even care anymore, let them continue to use themselves and enter finals... As far as the using will carry Bambam to finals and will make Teddy A win, I don't mind . grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
ifyalways:
Wonderful.

Miracle left Anto with her twins only to go downstairs to play with Nina's baby cheesy
The guy is insensitive...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Una dey see miracle so?
I have missed so much of the show and i can't even keep up with the updates. Did i rightly read where cee c claimed her landlord downgraded her from a studio to a rat infested room just becos she didn't date him? One question o, is she not paying rent? How did downgrade come about?
I didn't hear that but is she not a lawyer?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
mizz2posh:

Lol make haters hide their face, you be our wife mrs Elizabeth A

BamBam will break my head nah. You wan make she use cry kill Teddy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
The parents here would understand how babies get especially the cry cry ones.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Una dey see miracle so?

Miracle finally helping Anto

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Admin401:
BamBam has been sucking Teddy A's dixk in the bath house. If you know, you know.

Please sir/ma, do you have any picture, video evidence... or maybe an audio recording to backup your claim? ... smiley

Lemme go and face Chelsea and Barça jare undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Heard Nina as she was talking with Leo. Made me sad. She saw nothing wrong with having a relationship with Miracle though there's a bf she greatly loves outside the house.

But Nina was being sincere. Yes, she was. Sincerely wrong. Jumping jellybeans, she was 'addressing' the world and not just Leo. Didn't she realize that?

Refused to reason with Leo. Justified (?) her double dealing. Two things come to mind:

1. She actually has no bf outside and is just using that to feel a belongingness. Which is stupid and dumb. But forgiveable

2. She actually has a bf outside and truly plays her real self as encapsulated by her behavior and justification. Which is so very wrong. I pray my son doesn't bring home such a person. Quite troubling.

I believe she's aware she's on air and her inability to rein in her (apparently) loose talk smacks of real foolishness and dumb as in d.u.m.b.

This conversation has saddened me. I actually like her supposed innocence. Even her diary session made my wife and I smile. That's what she does to us everytime. - we want to protect her and hopefully believe she will change and grow up.

But with her obstinacy. I definitely will protest if she is my son's girl - and will do everything in my power to break their relationship. Yes, I am pretty much very old school.

But I still like her. For this show, that is. However, I wouldn't mind if Miracle gravitates towards Anto. I even pray he does. That he knows about Nina's bf and still loves her makes me think its either of these 2:

1. Miracle is playing along and just humoring Nina - just a part of his strategy. If that's the case, then I really feel sorry for this generation as I apparently cannot comprehend it.

2. Miracle genuinely loves Nina and hopes he will eventually claim her over the outside bf. In which case, I pray he succeeds. For his own sanity. And if he can trust her in future, then indeed, this generation is far more complicated for me to understand. And I'm glad I remain quite conservative in these things.

What will the outside bf think should he have heard the conversation of his gf in the house. Two things come to my mind:
1. He's probably a laughing stock now and very pissed off with jealousy and ridicule from friends n family. He very well would have forgotten about her and moved on with his life. Wouldn't blame him.

2. Sees nothing wrong and flows with Nina's actions. Then, he's hoping on cashing in on the money should, Nina win.
Either way, this sucks. And badly too.

But it is a game. So nothing spoil as everyone is acting a script. Okay. But I feel not all, otherwise, they are bloody good at acting.

So, what's in it for me? The fun(?) is still there. But my sympathy and vote is now 100% Miracle. If he's not up for eviction, the bridge will be crossed when I get there.

As I type, Miracle has left Anto to care for the 'babies' and is with Nina. Sigh. And I am very displeased.

But then, I am old school. And I do like Nina still. If only she could control what she blabbers to the world. And she wouldn't sound slutty, albeit innocently. But hey,
is team Mito out there?

Goodnight team Mina. Porting tinz on point.

Queenofhell:
Lol Nina is a funny person though.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
ifyalways:

I read it somewhere here, I can't keep up with the pages. I have not been able to watch the show or keep up.
She is supposed to be a law graduate but I am not sure she has started to practise yet
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The guy is insensitive...
Well, he wasn't to Nina and his doll baby. And he finally went upstairs and helped Anto.

IF this task should determine the winner then Rico, Angel and Teddy are unrivaled winners (in that order in male category) while Alex, Anto and Annelka wins females.

Nina was bad initially but it seems she's willing to learn and adjust.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
ifyalways:

Well, he wasn't to Nina and his doll baby. And he finally went upstairs and helped Anto.

IF this task should determine the winner then Rico, Angel and Teddy are unrivaled winners (in that order in male category) while Alex, Anto and Annelka wins females.

Nina was bad initially but it seems she's willing to learn and adjust.
ceec didn't get a baby?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:
Miracle is Nina's supposed "Collins"... Just wait and see. lipsrsealed

I wish you are right... sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
feelgood:

I wish you are right... sad
With each passing day, I'm tempted to believe he's right. This love I'm seeing on TV didn't start, grow and flourish in one month.

Miracle is still by Nina's bed side.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
MamBi:

I thought you really hated Cee'c oh. There were many times you tore into her and it pained me so badly. But I thought she brought it on herself.
ah ah....because of a show? No na...I even feel terrible for her right now because she seems out of tune. Ceec really needs some support right now.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
ceec didn't get a baby?

She didn't get any
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Teddy don dey wear Bambam trousers shocked.
See as her trousers dey sag for him waist. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
any update after their dairy session? Som1 pls help a nikker yo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.