Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,317 members, 7,887,972 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:10 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3952367 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
honestly. was enthralled listening to him educate Alex about thunder and lightning

theDEVILisHERE:
Miracle knows his craft

Very very intelligent guy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
I am impressed, now we know who the intelligent guy is
theDEVILisHERE:
Miracle knows his craft

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Jethrolite:
OK, no be mistake. Miracle lecturing.

The combination of passion (his flying, during tasks, when playing with housemates, on Saturdays) and calm(when introspecting, romantically) in him is sooo cool
Just calmly clearly taught Angel and then Alex
Nimbus goals
kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
assyn:
Miracle is an intelligent chap.

ifunayalov:

honestly. was enthralled listening to him educate Alex about thunder and lightning

theDEVILisHERE:
Miracle knows his craft

ibkayee:
Miracle and Alex having an interesting conversation about aircraft pressurization

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Giel and Threebear, comman stop me from breaking my face with huge grins oooo. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Good morning MiNaville and everyone
Have a happy weekend ahead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
sgtponzihater1:
Cee-Cs loved ones should ask for their sister back. The few weeks she has spent there keeps showing how poorly raised she was. She feels everyone should be subservient to her, sadly she has no depth, whether in character or in physical attraction. Above 20 she's already wasted her lifeline and it's too late to learn. She cannot package herself and leave properly as an adult with a healthy self esteem in society, but uses false attraction that soon triturate when push comes to shove.

Tobi deserves her and what he's getting, he has proved to being raised in a house of gossip, deception, and cawardice. Imagine him telling her that what she did was Ifu was wrong, but couldn't tell her in the face that her action with Lolu wasn't right. Instead he was all over pleasing her and telling her lies. Miracle always tells Nina the truth because he is a real man. Tobi remains the king of gossips and with a football age of 23 and a real age of probably 28yrs, I hope his gossiping and snitching on people is ever salvageable.

We are left with my guy Teddy, Leo, Miracle and Nina. However having sex of live TV and winning a show in Nigeria is not good for business, and Leo always trying to play smart and relevant with a multi million naira business, shouldn't be here.

Teddy wins it. Let's show that man all the love we can, he is old enough and have gone through the unique but excruciating phases of life. Teddy A for the money!
na so bro , teddy A for the money.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
sgtponzihater1:
Cee-Cs loved ones should ask for their sister back. The few weeks she has spent there keeps showing how poorly raised she was. She feels everyone should be subservient to her, sadly she has no depth, whether in character or in physical attraction. Above 20 she's already wasted her lifeline and it's too late to learn. She cannot package herself and leave properly as an adult with a healthy self esteem in society, but uses false attraction that soon triturate when push comes to shove.

Tobi deserves her and what he's getting, he has proved to being raised in a house of gossip, deception, and cawardice. Imagine him telling her that what she did was Ifu was wrong, but couldn't tell her in the face that her action with Lolu wasn't right. Instead he was all over pleasing her and telling her lies. Miracle always tells Nina the truth because he is a real man. Tobi remains the king of gossips and with a football age of 23 and a real age of probably 28yrs, I hope his gossiping and snitching on people is ever salvageable.

We are left with my guy Teddy, Leo, Miracle and Nina. However having sex of live TV and winning a show in Nigeria is not good for business, and Leo always trying to play smart and relevant with a multi million naira business, shouldn't be here.

Teddy wins it. Let's show that man all the love we can, he is old enough and have gone through the unique but excruciating phases of life. Teddy A for the money!

Thank you soo much for this analysis. I've always known that there is something wrong with Tobi for him to put up with someone like CeeC for so long. See the way he was so excited when CeeC said "I really really like you" A self proclaimed Yoruba demon?lol! Miracle is more of a Yoruba demon than tobi .Something tells me Tobi isn't all he's hyped himself out to be.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
ibkayee:
Miracle and Alex having an interesting conversation about aircraft pressurization

Well more like a didactic lecturing
Cos he lectured but did it in a way that had Alex interested and participating and learning, esp about lightning and thunder and travel speeds of those

Angel thanked him for making things clear to him
(Conduction, radiation, irradiation, troposphere, types of clouds, Jeez cool)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Giel and Threebear, comman stop me from breaking my face with huge grins oooo. kiss
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
Undertaker001:

[s]Teddy A... a failed musician at 35+.(7 songs but speedarlington blow pass am)..already in his prime...a drug addict and a chain smoker[/s]...

what does an old cargo still want to win it for?
you are just using strategy to campaign for Teddy...

everyone there has dreams
Please let peace reign.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am impressed, now we know who the intelligent guy is

You know intelligent people not by what they know but rather how they express what they know in simple understandable term

They are not recital but expressive with their knowledge, hence they are not usually flashy when conveying information

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
Threebear:
Please let peace reign.
OK o...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Threebear:
Please let peace reign.
I am surprised. It's good though.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Eeghe:

Well more like a didactic lecturing
Cos he lectured but did it in a way that had Alex interested and participating and learning, esp about lightning and thunder and travel speeds of those

Angel thanked him for making things clear to him
(Conduction, radiation)
Yeah definitely, I enjoyed listening to him

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Let the best liar/pretender win....

Had expected your Lawma truck

Or some dump to complete your

Usual circle undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogorwyne(f): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
Threebear:

Please let peace reign.
Now this is scary.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
Bigbrother:
SHe has bn MIRACLED
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
"I thought you won't call me. Come let me feed you"
Lol
And the camera man denied me that MiNa moment
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ibori1:
Now this is scary.
U say?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Greizman: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
fabulous85:
I have a strong feeling that Tobi knows what we the viewers know about ceecee attitude towards him. His influential family must have communicated with the big brother guys and they must have told him how the outside world call him mumu, begi begi because the change in attitude towards ceecee is too drastic.
I can't believe some people actually liked ur comment! someone suddenly had a change of heart and u sensed an external influence.
can any man take such shit from ceece for a long time?
tobi is not a weakling, he was only trying to be cool with ceece and thought his gentleman's attitude would win him more fans outside amongst singles and married ladies. let's be honest, majority of ladies would want men that they could control to some extent.
tobi even said at a point that his exes would be disappointed at him cos of the way he was handling the situation with ceece in d house. in the real world, ceece doesn't stand a chance with tobi, he would mess with her big time.
ceece went overboard and tobi has decided to change his game. even if biggie hadn't unpaired them, this would have still happened.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Admin401:

Thank you soo much for this analysis. I've always known that there is something wrong with Tobi for him to put up with someone like CeeC for so long. See the way he was so excited when CeeC said "I really really like you" A self proclaimed Yoruba demon?lol! Miracle is more of a Yoruba demon than tobi .Something tells me Tobi isn't all he's hyped himself out to be.

One love!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
Beorn:

I was passive during last year's See Gobe.
She meant BBA not BBN.
You sure write alike but you are not him.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
I wanna see who listens during GeLa gists
I am invested in this duo too, a bit, cos I like Angel and I really used to like Ahneeka
I dunno her so much now though...just a month sha, enough time to watch and learn and hopefully like again
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
sgtponzihater1:

Badmouth one and praised the other. Go sleep abeg

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Annnonymous: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
Threebear:

Please let peace reign.
wow , guess we cool now .

no more war shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Badmouth one and praised the other. Go sleep abeg

Package urself responsively and intelligently in Society. Know the difference between attack and truth, and learn to point out people's wrong in a conversation instead of blaming them. If I have made a wrong analogy, simply state it, rather than act like a Cee-C. Wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
77up:
wow , guess we cool now .

no more war shocked

With Threebear, you can never be too sure... grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Yea...you surely love Nina and wherever she does which includes Having sex on an international TV show... But hate whatever Cee-c does.. Lol

Some people have chosen Nina as their children's role model.. Good luck to ya all

Must you refer to Nina having sex?

Its been a week madam

Move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

With Threebear, you can never be too sure... grin cheesy
maybe dats why I wrote "guess" , we (teddynation)are cool with both ,always ready for peace and the other grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Smile as much as you want tongue

There was no reason for anyone to keep calling any of them dumb. They even called miracle a fake pilot.
Day by day they keep proving that they are not dumb while those who kept calling them dumb in and out the house keep getting disgraced.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.