Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,306 members, 7,887,898 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:05 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3952325 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
Tobi working on anto's hair leavinv ceec restless.didnt know he was so multi talanted and versatile like ifu,angel and ahneeka.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
Eeghe:

The combination of passion (his flying, during tasks, when playing with housemates, on Saturdays) and calm(when introspecting, romantically) in him is sooo cool
Just calmly clearly thought Angel and then Alex
Nimbus goals
kiss

This made me smile.

Mina (both. Miracle and Nina) making us smile through out the week smiley

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Hmmm is it your clinging? .. I smell Jealousy.. Tobi is not a kid, if he doesn't like what Cee-c is doing, he has every right to stop her or move away..

Then is Nina sex with Miracle your sex?

Nobody holy pass my sister/brother

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
senatordave1:
Tobi working on anto's hair leavinv ceec restless .didnt know he was so multi talanted and versatile like ifu,angel and ahneeka.
I hope tobi wee noor kee dis girl grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
neolboy:

Then is Nina sex with Miracle your sex?

Nobody holy pass my sister/brother

So you remember "Nobody holy pass" when it comes to Nina Abi?
Are you holier/better than Cee-c?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
sgtponzihater1:

Package urself responsively and intelligently in Society. Know the difference between attack and truth, and learn to point out people's wrong in a conversation instead of blaming them. If I have made a wrong analogy, simply state it, rather than act like a Cee-C. Wake up!
I was reading with keen interest till I saw the Teddy A's part. You wrote about the weakness of CeeC and Tobi but praised Teddy. Next time when you are campaigning for your favourite hm don't drag others along.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
Giel:

This made me smile.

I just read it
It should be taught, not thought
cheesy
Right now they are together as some of them gist
My loves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
Giel:

Smile as much as you want tongue

There was no reason for anyone to keep calling any of them dumb. They even called miracle a fake pilot.
Day by day they keep proving that they are not dumb while those who kept calling them dumb in and out the house keep getting disgraced.

That's true oooo, they called my baby "fake pilot". People of this world, chaiiii! shocked angry

Giel:

This made me smile.

Big time, babez! I so want to hug them ehn. Mina mine! kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
neolboy:

Must you refer to Nina having sex?

Its been a week madam

Move on
Didnt she had sex with Miracle live on camera? Why is it paining you na?
I speak the truth and truth only.. Prove me wrong..

Nb.. I am not your Madam... OK?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ekanempatrick28(m): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
what have noticed is dat its mostly ladies dat like cee cee. tobi likes her and she treats him like crap even after all e does for her in d house. is it d one dat she pushed tobi away when he wanted to hug her after biggie first unpaired dem, or the one she accused him of touching her without his peemission. so u know if a guy is so nice to a lady and d lady keeps treating him like crap d day his eyes will open no matter the begging she begs d guy is gone. wooo let she continue like dat oooo. but wat is bad is bad. even nina sef fall my hand after apologising to her bf wen she kissed miracle d first time she still had sex wit miracle. #teamrifu

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Tobi, "Miracle has been my inspiration here" (during the many Khloe meltdowns...apparently the cameras robbed us angry)
"I would look at him and (so cool) and I would chill"

Mr Cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ekanempatrick28(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Didnt she had sex with Miracle live on camera? Why is it paining you na?
I speak the truth and truth only.. Prove me wrong..
she did sure but ur cee cee attitude is very poor. and dats d fact even lolu was warning her dat they have two strikes. so u know biggie wud bring it up on eviction day
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
Geezeem:

Had expected your Lawma truck

Or some dump to complete your

Usual circle undecided
Have you mistaken me for someone? Please check my moniker well ooo... Lawma truck ko, Lasma baton ni.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Threebear:

Please let peace reign.
I'm shocked. shocked

To you and your fans.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sometimes housemates sef lipsrsealed
Lolu's sister earns 4 to 5K USD monthly and he could not ask her for transport money that day he had just "was it twenty Naira" ?

Anyway it is possible he was that broke butti

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

shocked shocked shocked

What stopped them from doing the do na? I was busy praying for mini Minas. angry embarassed

Hehehehe... God wee make you a Sir ooo undecided
Miracle was not in the mood.. It was Nina that was doing the kissing vigorously.. It seems Nina's plan of coming to Big brother, is to have sex on that Luxury bed..
I guess she would have voluntarily evicted herself last night if it was successful..
Let us see if Teddy-A will make her dream come true if he wins the HOH challenge next week.. I trust Teddy-A, he will bang her till she collapse.. Not the one Miracle was doing as if there is no bone in his waist..

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
I prefer when housemates did live nominations on Monday mornings, followed by HoH challenge and the interesting sucking up tactics that usually followed before the 7pm nominated list announcement by BB

Then the secret save and replace following
Oh well
I guess it is cheaper to lump everything together every Monday evening
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Miracle was not in the mood.. It was Nina that was doing the kissing vigorously.. It seems Nina's plan of coming to Big brother, us to have sex on that Luxury bed..
I guess she would have voluntarily evicted herself last last if it was successful..
Let see if Teddy-A will make her dream come true if he wins the HOH challenge next week.. I trust Teddy-A, he will bang her till she collapse.. Not the one Miracle was doing as if there is no bone in his waist..

I don't understand English anymore. shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
she did sure but ur cee cee attitude is very poor. and dats d fact even lolu was warning her dat they have two strikes. so u know biggie wud bring it up on eviction day
Would you prefer your girl to have a very poor attitude OR have Sex like on an international television?

If you think Cee-c is rude, there are alot of people who also think Nina is dumb... not to even talk about her Live sex on an international TV... Hmmm... It seems you like World wide sex.. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Eeghe:
Lolu's sister earns 4 to 5K USD monthly and he could not ask her for transport money that day he had just "was it twenty Naira" ?

The transport issue was in d past nau...am sure his sister has not started earning dat money during dat period. Una can sha read meaning to everything!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

I don't understand English anymore. shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
GO learn na... I have this feeling that Teddy-A and Nina (TENA) will be free from being nominated for possible eviction on Monday..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
I was reading with keen interest till I saw the Teddy A's part. You wrote about the weakness of CeeC and Tobi but praised Teddy. Next time when you are campaigning for your favourite hm don't drag others along.

Whatever I wrote about Tobi and Ceec is nothing but the truth.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Heebah:
The transport issue was in d past nau...am sure his sister has not started earning dat money during dat period. Una can sha read meaning to everything!

This is the likely situation, thanks for that insight
Your last sentence though
Cheers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by notimeisnotime(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Teddy is currently gisting and telling the house about his son and how wonderful his mother has been when he had the baby and bambam is just admiring him

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
what have noticed is dat its mostly ladies dat like cee cee. tobi likes her and she treats him like crap even after all e does for her in d house. is it d one dat she pushed tobi away when he wanted to hug her after biggie first unpaired dem, or the one she accused him of touching her without his peemission. so u know if a guy is so nice to a lady and d lady keeps treating him like crap d day his eyes will open no matter the begging she begs d guy is gone. wooo let she continue like dat oooo. but wat is bad is bad. even nina sef fall my hand after apologising to her bf wen she kissed miracle d first time she still had sex wit miracle. #teamrifu
which one is rifu again , all this pair name sef .... not understanding o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ekanempatrick28(m): 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Would you prefer your girl to have a very poor attitude OR have Sex like on an international television?

If you think Cee-c is rude, there are alot of people who also think Nina is dumb... not to even talk about her Live sex on an international TV... Hmmm... It seems you like World wide sex.. grin
young lady check my first comment i also blasted nina so dont jump into conclusions and i prefer none at all. both is rubbish. and fyi d reason i have problem wit ur beloved cee cee is she is so proud dat to see her own fault is a problem even if it is pointed out to her and dat is a terrible character, as for nina make she continue her rubbish dey go shebi d program go finish and miracle go leave her na dere her eye go open.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Eeghe:

grin grin grin
Lemme burst your brain lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
Eeghe:

This is the likely situation, thanks for that insight Your last sentence though Cheers
U r welcome! For d last sentence, i take it back. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Miracle was not in the mood.. It was Nina that was doing the kissing vigorously.. It seems Nina's plan of coming to Big brother, is to have sex on that Luxury bed..
I guess she would have voluntarily evicted herself last night if it was successful..
Let us see if Teddy-A will make her dream come true if he wins the HOH challenge next week.. I trust Teddy-A, he will bang her till she collapse .. Not the one Miracle was doing as if there is no bone in his waist..
certainly, you may be wrong . our teddy is not the type.... you can trust us on something else, thank you. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thegrace: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
For the supporters of Cee c: I hope your son will marry a girl like this Cee c personality we are seen on our screen. Please don't pray and fast against it o.

To the supporter of Nina: I wish you same thing too.

As far as I know, both girls did have above board public intimacy with their partners that I don't expect from a well brought up girls.

One of them have a personality that most parents will declare seven days dry fast and prayers on the highest mountain to avert such calamity in their family.

One of them has a personality that most mother will pray their daughter in law to have bit will say if not because of that indiscretion, I will not have thought twice bit welcome you.

If you go to youtube you will see both have videos of "alleged" indiscretion.

Ifu is my favourite but I know which of the two girls I will pray and fast against coming near my family.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.