Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,621 members, 7,911,623 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:20 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3978025 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
janefrancisca:
Waiting for your proof then. undecided
I am not going to. Rather, Tobi will proof to u hence watching the show.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
deelizabeth93:
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.

Teddy A, you are going to always rise above the doubt that may exist about you. You're an Eagle keep soaring high. We don't have to compare you with anyone because you are unique and you stand out.

We are making progress let's gidit ( in Teddy's voice)

#BamTeddyNation.
ur onpoint dear, Such a Handsome dad with his cute son. TEDDY A FOR THE MONEY

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
playboy99:
and in your mind now you gave valid points

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by forkadict(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Haven't you guys noticed how my Rico hasn't got time for nobody in that house?

Rico Swavey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
Threebear:
Did someone just say miracle is jealous of Teddy A? grin

Let's see.

Miracle comes from a good family, his parents are still living together and their family is thriving with love.

Teddy A is from a broken home, haven't talked to his father in years, his mother smokes with him and helps him arrange girls to sleep with (according to Teddy a)

Miracle is way more handsome than teddy a, his skin is smooth and his body is lean muscled .

Teddy A has an average face that turns ugly once his hair is not in place, his chest is flabby, his body is riddled with eczema and his waist line is more than 50 inches, poor dietary restrictions and inadequate exercise.

Miracle already has a good career path at just 23

Teddy A is a struggling artiste at 30 ,who lives above his means.

Miracle is much more smarter than teddy a, has a much wider range of knowledge and a resilient will and an unmatched determination to succeed.

Teddy A is lazy, uninspiring and has very poor attitude to work and a very poor personal hygiene.

Miracle dresses better than teddy A, he makes every outfit work.

Teddy a dresses like a Rastafarian with a runny stomach.

Please give me one single reason miracle would be insecure around Teddy a because I'm yet to find any
Anyone believes this guy/Lady at his/her own peril

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Munzy14:

truth. Imagine me that doesn't care abt her ways in the house. had to gather 2500votes for her. I was only touched because of the replacing game by tobi. If she was up normally, I would vote the others.
I would rather vote a Ceelo, than a Lifu or Gelah.. CeeC is lucky this week.. She came up against the weakest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
senatordave1:

With due respect sir,tobi right from stage along with teddy a were the top two up till the first 5 days .miracle was never in the pix initially.hes a star.inspite of the damage done by ceec,hes still the 3rd most popular star.with or without luck,that guy will get to the final just like bisola.hes far more entertaining in that housethan miracle.but since i know he cant win,ill root for miracle to win and i know tobi will do the same.if only he had handled ceec more ruthless and decisive like teddy a handles bambam
I dunno y people keep comparing how tobi handled cee-c with how other male hms control their partners. For Christ's sake, these women are coming from different background, different understanding about life and orientation.
Teddy a was never ruthless with bambam neither was he so decisive. There were countless of times bambam didn't flow with his decisions and heaven didn't come down.
The same teddy a was criticized for always lording his opinion over bambam.
I have been reading comments about how tobi didn't handle cee-c well and am asking, if they were in his position and in same scenario, what would they have done differently?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
sweetylicious:
Thanks to all the updaters.I noticed that it is only mina fans that gives full update.Teddy A fans and others do not give.
Sorry oh! But we TEDDY A's fans are more concerned about Voting than Updates

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Munzy14:

I am not going to. Rather, Tobi will proof to u hence watching the show.
No wahala grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by goodfortun(f): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Maybe I spoke too fast smiley smiley Anto stil making Teddy's hair and they are gisting bout music with Angel entertaining them with rap...next thing now.next week she wee pick him as her pair undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
goodfortun:
Thanks for the updates... always in season....it's been ages I was here though I voted for Ceelo and lifu this week..can't wait to see the margin and look on Tobi's face when ceelo is saved. ... I really don't get his beef with Lolu...is there proof Lolu conspired

He did and Tobi confronted him on Monday night and he couldn't deny it.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
Heard rumours from a semi confirmed source that angel and Ahneeka are the ones that will be evicted.

So all these people screaming Gelah Gelah didn't vote grin

Well one less person nominating miracle.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
senatordave1:

With due respect sir,tobi right from stage along with teddy a were the top two up till the first 5 days .miracle was never in the pix initially.hes a star.inspite of the damage done by ceec,hes still the 3rd most popular star.with or without luck,that guy will get to the final just like bisola.hes far more entertaining in that housethan miracle.but since i know he cant win,ill root for miracle to win and i know tobi will do the same.if only he had handled ceec more ruthless and decisive like teddy a handles bambam
Miracle and ztpvi were in the Top 2 from the stage.

It was Miracle and Tobi, Teddy A edged Tobi out. Miracle even trended on Day 1, so don't sell that false idea that Miracle wasn't in the pix initially

In fact, Miracle started losing fans after day 3 because he was seemingly too quiet. Even on Day 1, when I listed my faves, someone asked me about Miracle because I didn't include him and I said back "That one that everybody is tripping for?"

Miracle was ALWAYS a fans favorite. We can go back to this same thread to confirm, e no hard

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
DzTzl:
Anyone believes this guy/Lady at his/her own peril

Mami.. How are you? We are voting enmasse nextweek if we are up.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
What a hypocrite but he was the same person giving his unsolicited advise to tobi concerning his relationship with ceecee now he’s vexing now that the same thing is being done to him. Abeg he should GTFO with that BS undecided
ibkayee:
Miracle and Nina on the bed, discussing Nina's earlier conversation with Leo and Alex

Miracle: What's up?

Nina: I don't really know sha

Mircale: Why are you acting differently, whats the issue?

Nina: How?

Miracle: Like you're on

Nina: Is that how I act? Maybe I am

Miracle: Is that why you've been acting different? You mentioned you wanted to talk later

Nina brings up the convo she had with Leo earlier

Miracle: Who started the converstation?

Nina: Obviously not me, I was trying to prove some points

Miracle: Why do you have to prove points to anyone? Who started the convo

Nina: Leo

Miracle: I hate it when people are being corwardly, why is he trying to act like he cares etc, it's childish

Miracle: What's his business, has he fixed his own realtionship

Miracle: Is that why you've been acting like that?

Nina: We spoke about a lot, he thinks there's more to me that I've not shown

Miracle: Wetin consign him, I don't understand this nonsense, why didn't he choose you if he cares (not 100% sure about this part, correct me if I'm wrong), anyway I'm not going to intefere

Nina says something along the lines of 'If he asks me again, I won't be happy about it'

Miracle: That is a cowardly move, whatever nonsense he's playing I don't like it, fair enough if he cares, even if he cares the convo is supposed to be between the three of us, are you guys related?

Miracle: We're going to have a convo with him, trust me, that's some girly stuff, what if I start yarning to Alex about Leo, wetin consign me

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
This Anto babe looks much younger than her age... permit me to say literally like me...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
goodfortun:
Thanks for the updates... always in season....it's been ages I was here though I voted for Ceelo and lifu this week..can't wait to see the margin and look on Tobi's face when ceelo is saved. ... I really don't get his beef with Lolu...is there proof Lolu conspired He might be forced to change his game plan though cos it'll be obvious cece and Lolu have loyal fans once they are saved yet again...there's a confidence this gives a housemate and an extra pep in their steps *(in teddy's voice) smiley smiley

There might be no nominations this week though as they may be repaired again...dunno why I'm angling for Alex for Teddy...I'm not really an Anto fan though I suspect they might be paired 2geda...she'll give Bambam some drama which makes the show more interesting. .by and by I'm team Teddy for the money smiley wink

Mami kiss. Hope you're good? Have you been able to retrieve all the passwords you forgot?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
mizz2posh:

Pilot pilot, which airline does he fly though? I bet they don't have an answer to that.
Benin airways..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
I swear that guy is so cool. Good looking, calm and collected and he’s never fought with anyone in the house. In fact he’s the peace maker. And he’s very sensible too. He’s the only one showing signs of home training in that house.
forkadict:
Haven't you guys noticed how my Rico hasn't got time for nobody in that house?

Rico Swavey!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Because he managed to pose inside plane someone will not hear word grin
Okay I’m joking I only mean nigga might have never even flew a plane so until he flies one, you people should cool it with the pilot title smiley
mizz2posh:

Pilot pilot, which airline does he fly though? I bet they don't have an answer to that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Mami.. How are you? We are voting enmasse nextweek if we are up.. kiss
M good , I hope u are too? Iyen ti di dandan (Very compulsory)! A guy walked into a salon where i was and asked the hairstylist if he can lock his hair like that of Teddy A & i jes jejely told him nt to js look like Teddy A bt also Vote massively in the coming weeks!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
Angel can sing and rap very well. He might be a man bitch, but at least he can sing.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Dezenazil:
Cee cee just called Ahneeka a tomboy. Saying she said she gonna be a lady all thru today. Lolu and Leo disagreed. No one should kill Miracle anymore . I feel it's a known fact in the house that she is as strong as a man.
lol. ahneeka reminds of those pretty chemical engine ladies. They neglect they are ladies and act manly. during undergraduate days.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
DzTzl:
M good , I hope u are too? Iyen ti di dandan (Very compulsory)! A guy walked into a salon where i was and asked the hairstylist if he can lock his hair like that of Teddy A & i jes jejely told him nt to js look like Teddy A bt also Vote massively in the coming weeks!

Yes o. Awareness everywhere ni o. We are taking it from internet to the streets...
Weldone ma'am. Keep up the good work. We ll get there.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
playboy99:
please you don't have another lyrics koz dis ones are cold already.but an advice just copy them in your note pad so the next time u don't have to waste your time in typing this trash.u just copy and paste

Lmao, like it's so played out.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
styrese:
ur onpoint dear, Such a Handsome dad with his cute son. TEDDY A FOR THE MONEY

Yes o. His son, Jayden is really cute.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Threebear:

You've forgotten TTT's game last year is the same game teddy is playing now.
Get a dumb desperate ugly old lady in the house and use her for your game while maintaining your blossoming relationship outside the house.
HMMMM...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Olydeborah: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
kingxsamz:
guys pls I didn't watch...I heard Teddy A won payport games last night... is it true?

Loooool.
You are so wicked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Because he managed to pose inside plane someone will not hear word grin

Lol. This line screams of nothing but hate, you're better and smarter than this, Mi Lady.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by goodfortun(f): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Mami kiss. Hope you're good? Have you been able to retrieve all the passwords you forgot?

I'm good ma'am! You? Yes i have...had to do OTP again... next week here we come wink

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
I swear that guy is so cool. Good looking, calm and collected and he’s never fought with anyone in the house. In fact he’s the peace maker. And he’s very sensible too. He’s the only one showing signs of home training in that house.

Can I ask you a question?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Team Teddy-A vs Team Miracle... Una WEHDON oooooooooooooo.
Monday... Insults and Fight
Tuesday.... Fight
Wednesday... Insults and curses
Thursday..... Swear, curse and fight
Friday.... Fight, insult, curse and swear.
Saturday.... Party
Subday...Fight fight and fight after Mosque/Church/Shrine/Ashawo house..

Bunch of boring Introverts. grin

NA the work wey Una dey do.. Contunuuuu

(1) (2) (3) ... (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.