Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,854 members, 7,945,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (4010748 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
mercy232:
This Anto babe looks much younger than her age... permit me to say literally like me...
Pix or ....... U know d rest!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Why are teddy's people bringing his son into this?
Very soon an innocent child will be insulted and you people will start crying.
Campaign for Teddy a, keep a minor out of it, some people are way too desperate, tufia, this is disgusting.

Did Teddy a just say johnny was not out when he did a song with selebobo grin in 2015? grin

This alpha dumb though.

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
livelymatilda:
Team Teddy-A vs Team Miracle... Una WEHDON oooooooooooooo.
Monday... Insults and Fight
Tuesday.... Fight
Wednesday... Insults and curses
Thursday..... Swear, curse and fight
Friday.... Fight, insult, curse and swear.
Saturday.... Party
Subday...Fight fight and fight after Mosque/Church/Shrine/Ashawo house..

Bunch of boring Introverts. grin

NA the work wey Una dey do.. Contunuuuu
I tire for them
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
I’m just joking though grin
My point is there’s nothing so spectacular about miracle sha
Same as teddy a, very bland, empty fellow
My opinion.
Blackhawk01:

Lol. This line screams of nothing but hate, you're better and smarter than this, Mi Lady.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Fire on
Gungnir:

Can I ask you a question?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
What's up with this TeamMiracle/Mina vs TeamTeddyA useless unending fight? Why kill yourselves over people who aren't even quarrelling? I clearly don't see a valid reason here. It seems like u're trying to stir up a fight that doesn't even exist. Or is there something I'm missing? If not,then you guys are definitely in over your heads on this one. Some even resort to insulting and trying to tarnish their personalities. How low can you stoop? It's all a game,people. A GAME. It's only for a certain period and it ends : Poof. Thank God Teddy and Miracle aren't aware of these continuous fights if not I'm almost certain they would be so ashamed of y'all. Get a grip,people. It ain't that deep.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Because he managed to pose inside plane someone will not hear word grin
U just woke up d vampires that have been sleeping peacefully. Meanwhile,reply dat Gungnir's post at ur own peril. Nothing good ever comes out of his ' Can i ask u a question' sentence!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Fire on

Do you think you have home training?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
I know right, I just want to humor him
Heebah:
U just woke up d vampires that have been sleeping peacefully. Meanwhile,reply dat Gungir's post at ur own peril. Nothing good ever comes out of his ' Can i ask u a question' sentence!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
My opinion.

Is it the same teddy a ppl said had a plan
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
My opinion.

I thought as much, Maami. cheesy cheesy

Did you watch your Lolu's performance on Thursday? Iyamm still wowing. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yes I do and before you go on to remind me of how I conduct myself on Nairaland, remember we’re
just online and I’m not compelled to act right on the internet to a bunch of faceless people, okay? Thanks smiley
Gungnir:

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Gungnir:

Let me ask you a question

What do you understand by home training?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Heebah:
U just woke up d vampires that have been sleeping peacefully. Meanwhile,reply dat post at ur own peril. Nothing good ever comes out of his ' Can i ask u a question' sentence!

I say the truth most people are afraid to say, only people given to lies will have a problem with me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yeah he’s pretty talented. I was surprised. He got the whole Igbo act and intonation right. An impressive performance cheesy
Blackhawk01:

I thought as much, Maami. cheesy cheesy

Did you watch your Lolu's performance on Thursday? Iyamm still wowing. grin tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Updates....

Teddy A talking about Davido .

He said he had an encounter with Davido, and davido was looking at him in a demeaning way, he told him "so you are the one trying to steal my concept? "

Then he started queering him

"do you have money? "
"do you have money ?"
American boy do you have money?
Do you know who my father is?

Then when they were in a club, Davido's sister invited him to a pool party and davido was giving her the death stare

"don't you dare fooork this nigga "

This man steadily killing whatever is left of his comatose career grin

Meanwhile the housemates just got a gift from Pepsi, a nice jacket and some edibles.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Dayuuuummmm! Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

I await Gungir's reply. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Yes I do and before you go on to remind me of how I conduct myself on Nairaland, remember we’re
just online and I’m not compelled to act right on the internet to a bunch of faceless people, okay? Thanks smiley

Okay, but do you agree with the saying, people are their true self when anonymous?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
That one’s plan is just to knack and eat free food and drink free alcohol
Thegamingorca:

Is it the same teddy a ppl said had a plan
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Yeah he’s pretty talented. I was surprised. He got the whole Igbo act and intonation right. An impressive performance cheesy

Dude rendered speechless. I like him, although he gets on my pumpkin's nerves. angry angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Good manners, being of decent character. For example, not insulting people's mothers.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
Not necessarily, they could be just showing out or like me, just having a good laugh. I discover that I enjoy riling up people who are stupid enough to get offended by mere online bants.
Now let me ask you my own question, are you really what you portray yourself to be?
Gungnir:

Okay, but do you agree with the saying, people are their true self when anonymous?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
You mean CeeCee? cheesy that’s your pumpkin??
Blackhawk01:

Dude rendered speechless. I like him, although he gets on my pumpkin's nerves. angry angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
You mean CeeCee? cheesy that’s your pumpkin??

CeeCee keh! shocked shocked no ooooo, that one is my dramaqueen. grin

I was referring to Nina yumyum. kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Not necessarily, they could be just showing out or like me, just having a good laugh. I discover that I enjoy riling up people who are stupid enough to get offended by mere online bants.
Now let me ask you my own question, are you really what you portray yourself to be?

Understood.

Nope. Well depends on how you think I have portrayed myself so far.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Shades thrown! Well come to my house and attack me for saying what I did but guess what, you can’t because you don’t know me, you don’t know what I look like, you don’t know my face, you don’t know my name. I be ghost, unknown and very anonymous.. Now these fellows are in the constant full glare of the public, they are very well known, their families are known and everything about them is exposed so isn’t it sensible they act right and not bring shame to their families? They should at least pretend they were brought up well because if they mess up, they’d suffer the consequence. But I do, no one gives a shîtsmiley
Gungnir:

Good manners, being of decent character. For example, not insulting people's mothers.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by goodfortun(f): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
Pepsi just gave housemates a treat.lovely Pepsi branded jackets; drinks and playing Pepsi brand ambassadors' songs... they're dancing in front of the mirror feeling cool... Leo is looking lit. Bam too. Ahneeka and Ifu just brought the sexy into the outfits with heels and cleavage

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
Good. Now you’ve been stopped in your tracks, I knew what was about to come. And I hope you’re not what you seem like.
Gungnir:

Understood.

Nope. Well depends on how you think I have portrayed myself so far.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nina Nina. Very naive, infantile girl. She looks so much like one of my friends maybe that’s the only reason I like her lol
Blackhawk01:

CeeCee keh! shocked shocked no ooooo, that one is my dramaqueen. grin

I was referring to Nina yumyum. kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Shades thrown! Well come to my house and attack me for saying what I did but guess what, you can’t because you don’t know me, you don’t know what I look like, you don’t know my face, you don’t know my name. I be ghost, unknown and very anonymous.. Now these fellows are in the constant full glare of the public, they are very well known, their families are known and everything about them is exposed so isn’t it sensible they act right and not bring shame to their families? They should at least pretend they were brought up well because if they mess up, they’d suffer the consequence. But I do, no one gives a shîtsmiley

Madam chill, you said a while ago "stupid enough to take online bants serious" you shouldn't haven't thought that shade was for you.

However that was a shade indeed meant for him.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Exactly,but unfortunately a lot of people still do not get d hang of it. They take things way too serious. For example,i can never be mad at threebear n livelymatilda cos they crack me up n r quite mischievious. The world is already a serious place,internet is where one can unwind n be free. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Good. Now you’ve been stopped in your tracks, I knew what was about to come. And I hope you’re not what you seem like.

How have I been stopped in my tracks?

What did you know was to come?

What do I seem like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.