Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,065 members, 7,913,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:24 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3978887 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

That girl is toxic, if Tobi is not careful, she'll push him to commit an offence.
I only watched briefly, but I saw her talking to Leo and Alex and the lounge, saying how she couldn't go to sleep unless she talked it over with Tobi.
Leo told her that all their previous conversations has lead to nothing, that for them to reach a consensus that they stood involve other people, she said she was going to bed, came back again more than three times even though it was apparent that Leo and Alex were already bored.
That's when I slept off, little did I know she'll go and wale Tobi again .
Tufia,
She's very impulsive with no shred of self control .

She wanted to actually push him to commit an offence,
Her drama is no longer cute. Nice, funny, interesting nothing,
She is a very toxic human being.
Let her go back home and continue her nonsense

She was the one that treated tobi like trash in the beginning,
Tobi left her because of this false accusation. She still hasn't changed, she is still accusing him falsely and trying to get him disqualified.
She has forgotten that if she provokes him, she herself will be disqualified for provocation too.

See the way Alex was running up and down trying to hold tobi last night, just because of her lies,
See stress.
Lol, lolu didn't even bother.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2018
@ Giel
Lolu does not deserve to go or be DQed with CeeC
I want the unpairing to happen first
I know she would be up this week, she can take a bounce then
I would want Alex to leave first shaa
And for CeeC to stay in a house where everyone steers clear of her and she watch her ex butter toast for someone else
(I wish I could manufacture someone who is not Anto though)

But if Lolu stays, there may be no no Anbi
Anyway, I will just watch events play out
Too much analyses and paranoia bad cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anikulhapo(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chicent(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2018
Tobi just said he can't wait to go back to his office....

And HB was quick to lie to us that he resigned....

Who are we to believe now?

Don't know who else heard it....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:
TOBI TO LOLU-----IF I GO HOME, I WILL. MISS YOU SMALL. IF I STAY, I WILL ALSO MISS YOU SMALL... LOL
hahahahahahhah..... Tobi eeeh!!!.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2018
Munzy14:

[s]Different story for different folks. I wonder where farm got into BBN HMs discussion thread.
You always shoot urself even when you create your different monikers. The person behind these sudden march or February monikers cannever change,but the monikers do with different names. Same character. Threebear. stop stalking. you will actually end u shooting yourself. hahahahahahahha[/s].
Yen yen yen

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2018
Eeghe:
@ Giel
Lolu does not deserve to go or be DQed with CeeC
I want the unpairing to happen first
I know she would be up this week, she can take a bounce then
I would want Alex to leave first shaa
And for CeeC to stay in a house where everyone steers clear of her and she watches her ex butter toast for someone else
(I wish I could manufacture someone who is not Anto though)

But if Lolu stays, there may be no no Anbi
Anyway, I will just watch events play out
Too much analyses and paranoia bad cheesy

I want her gone jor.
Toxic human being,
Only her can scatter everywhere.

I don't want her to stay at all. see how she tried to play the victim card last week when everyone gave her space and some people fell for it.
She is very manipulative. Let her go home and focus on her bride price biko.

If tobi butters toast for someone else she will find a way to cause trouble.
Too much drama from her.

Lol, why do you want Alex to leave first?

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2018
Chicent:
Tobi just said he can't wait to go back to his office....

And HB was quick to lie to us that he resigned....

Who are we to believe now?

Don't know who else heard it....
He's their representative ,they specifically picked him for the show, they're sharing recharge cards in their HO so people can vote him.
Think of the impact it will have on their brand if their member emerges the winner of the show.
Everything has been staged from the onset.
His sudden dislike for cee cee
His abrupt friendship with miracle
Ignoring Big brother, the octopus challenge... Every single thing.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

Liar !
Tobi outside TV has never dated any girl like Anto.... All the girls I've seen him hanging out with are razz, cheap looking and trashy .

Anto will be a welcome change for once in his life.

Lol...obvious you don't know him ..chai ..

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:

MAY GOD OR WHATEVER YOU SERVE JUDGE YOU IF WHAT YOU POSTED ABOUT CEE-C IS WRONG..

YOU ARE FREE TO SCREAM "OBSESSION" OR CRY TO MODS AS USUAL.. I SPIT ON YOUR LOW SELF ESTEEM.. TUFIAKWAAAAAAA
And may God or whatever you serve judge you, if you've have been manipulating miracle's conversations, editing part of it to make him look bad, escalating the supposed negative ones to kill his game.
May God or whoever you serve judge you if you have accused Nina of things she didn't do, judged her and trash talked her.
I throw up on your low self esteem.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2018
tortee:

You are the one that don't know him.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chicent(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

He's their representative ,they specifically picked him for the show, they're sharing recharge cards in their HO so people can vote him.
Think of the impact it will have on their brand if their member emerges the winner of the show.

But it's obvious Tobi didn't know the lie HB has told.... And he just spilled. They should kontinu we are watching them from afar....

But this gal cee-c is another case of....

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

Yen yen yen
Hahahhahhahahahhaha.. time will tell if you will sacrifice this moniker. like you did to others. And keep creating more. Please analyse and Project your favorite Housemate in a civil way.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

And may God or whatever you serve judge you, if you've have been manipulating miracle's conversations, editing part of it to make him look bad, escalating the supposed negative ones to kill his game.
May God or whoever you serve judge you if you have accused Nina of things she didn't do, judged her and trash talked her.
I throw up on your low self esteem.
THREEBEAR, TRY GET SMALL SENSE... APART FROM INSULTS AND CHEAP BLACKMAIL, WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO?ABEG GET SENSE..

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2018
Munzy14:

hahahahahahhah..... Tobi eeeh!!!.
LOL.. HE IS TRYING TO OVERTAKE DEE-ONE grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2018
Chicent:

But it's obvious Tobi didn't know the lie HB has told.... And he just spilled. They should kontinu we are watching them from afar....

WHAT LIE? TOBI HAS REPEATEDLY SAID THAT HE QUIT HIS JOB TO BE IN BIG BROTHER..WHAT
ELSE DO YOU WANT HIM TO SAY?
SOME OF YOU HAD YOUR MIND MADE UP ON WHAT TO BELIEVE...
IF THEY REALLY WANT TOBI TO WIN, WHAT CAN YOU DO? WHY NOT STOP VOTING SINCE YOU ALEEADY KNOW THE OUTCOME.. LOL

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:

THREEBEAR, TRY GET SMALL SENSE... APART FROM INSULTS AND CHEAP BLACKMAIL, WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO?ABEG GET SENSE..
Don't accuse others for the same crime you perpetuate.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2018
Munzy14:

Hahahhahhahahahhaha.. time will tell if you will sacrifice this moniker. like you did to others. And keep creating more. Please analyse and Project your favorite Housemate in a civil way.
You'll be shocked!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

Don't accuse others for the same crime you perpetuate.
THREEBEAR, I KNOW YOU ARE READY TO COMMIT SUICIDE FOR MIRACLE... PLEASE GET SENSE. NA BEG I DEY BEG YOU THIS SUNDAY MORNING..

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:
You'll be shocked!
I can't, not even when i look before I leap.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2018
CeeC is now a virgin. Such a shameful lady.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2018
tortee:

Just look at your life?
I don't know Tobi ?
Who is bolatife...

Is she short fat and dark?

Who is Damola?

Is he younger than Tobi?

Who is dayo?

Do you want me to describe their living room for you .....that very large living room that can contain hundred people...

Don't push me to reveal more than I want to.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:

THREEBEAR, I KNOW YOU ARE READY TO COMMIT SUICIDE FOR MIRACLE... PLEASE GET SENSE. NA BEG I DEY BEG YOU THIS SUNDAY MORNING..
If you can attack Miracle ,someone else can attack cee cee, stop being a bleeping hypocrite.

Laying curses over a reality show.
Mtchew

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL.. HE IS TRYING TO OVERTAKE DEE-ONE grin
Lol, as in eeh. the moment he said that, I remembered dee-one. I think Tobi is always scared of nominations. He displays some moody and unguarded talks anytime he is up. Which is why he is always competitive in HOH challenge. I think soon HMs will notice he is eager to hide under it to escape nominations.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

Even at that,tobi is very qualified to win.hes more entertaining than even miracle and teddy.again,remember that theres politics in every sphere including religion.were lucky its not leo or ceec that is programmed to win

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 11:21am On Mar 11, 2018
MrBigiman:
CeeC is now a virgin. Such a shameful lady.
grin this table you are shaking has AKthedream on it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2018
Chicent:

He still mentioned it in his gist with Teddy A that he resigned from his job to focus on a different career path. He didn't mention specifically that the office was in a bank did he?

You guys should take it easy with all these conspiracy theories. I don't believe the sponsors can manipulate the voting results in any way. TTT is a family friend of Alibaba and wife who is one of the executives of heritage bank, that didn't stop him from getting evicted. Tboss has been pictured with Payporte boss before going for the show, that didn't make her win the cash either. The sponsors can influence who gets on the show, they can't do same for the results. Deloitte is a world class auditing firm, they can never risk their reputationbecause of a reality show.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

Cry me a river...You can only bark! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2018
Did anybody notice that after tobi went to anto yesterday afternoon,ceec poured something watery to wet tobi's bed in anger? It was when he wanted to sleep that he noticed it thats why he went to his former bed where ceec colonized.ceec fans wont see this.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

Just look at your life?
I don't know Tobi ?
Who is bolatife...

Is she short fat and dark?

Who is Damola?

Is he younger than Tobi?

Who is dayo?

Do you want me to describe their living room for you .....that very large living room that can contain hundred people...

Don't push me to reveal more than I want to.

I don see say you get time ...well you know him I don't know him lol...how old r u ?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2018
Lhimeet:
Cry me a river...You can only bark! grin cheesy
Lhimeet:
Why do you keep giving that monicker the attention it seeks? undecided
ask yourself.. your own question

(1) (2) (3) ... (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.