Stats: 3,181,066 members, 7,913,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:28 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3978900 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2018
tortee:

I don see say you get time ...well you know him I don't know him lol...how old r u ?
Or do you want me to tell you the name of the girl that accused he and his friends of something grin

That ugly, cheap looking trashy girl.

Better keep it moving......

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2018
senatordave1:

Even at that,tobi is very qualified to win.hes more entertaining than even miracle and teddy.again,remember that theres politics in every sphere including religion.were lucky its not leo or ceec that is programmed to win
He won't win though, so don't get your hopes up.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2018
sukhothai:
grin this table you are shaking has AKthedream on it

But u self think am. Does she have to claim virgin. The thing just dey vex me. Akthedream has no credibility, he thrives on ass-licking CeeC in and out of season.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:
MIRACLE IS BADMOUTHING CEE-C TO TOBI AGAIN.. HE IS WONDERING WHY TOBI SLEPT ON CEE-C'S BED...

MIRACLE, DIDN'T YOU NOMINATE TOBI FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION? WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS IF TOBI SLEPT ON THE SAME BED WITH CEE-C OR NOT?

DONT WORRY,WHETHER YOU WIN THE #45 MILLION OR NOT,NIGERIANS ARE WAITING FOR YOU AFTER TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A "NAIVE" GIRL WHO IS SOMEONE'S GIRLFRIEND.

HE WON'T LET NOBODY TOUCH NINA SO THAT HE CAN FVCK HER MORE.. BUT HE IS ALWAYS QUICK TO POKE HIS NOSE INTO PEOPLE'S PRIVATE AFFAIR.. NO WONDER HE ALMOST FOUGHT LEO FOR ATTEMPTING TO "POUR SAND INTO HIS GARRI" cheesy
I said this b4 dat cunning ,carrotdick, 2minutes indomie vegetable boy likes cee C here yesterday grin, he's only trying to scatter them first and unfurtenately oga pilot is pained as they are still together grin chai trust me , nikker is not happy grin .

fool will jump on ceebi matter and the moment other come into mina, war go start grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2018
See the way you've been running around this thread like a chicken, trying your best to divert attention from cee c's bs.

Disgracing yourself left and right in your usual manner.
If it was Nina now you would have pounced on her and attacked her, Listed every single thing she did wrong.
But now that it is cee badly fuçking up you are trying to divert attention. Imagine listing things about tobi but not a word condemning cee c's actions. You even tried to attack miracle because he asked a valid question. All in a bid to divert attention from cee c
When you've seen that it has failed spectacularly. You have taken to attacking people who posted about cee c.

Absolutely pathetic. Imagine the hypocrisy and terrible bias.
Terrible hypocrisy
. You're not worth been called out. but I might as well call you out since you quoted me.

And by the way. You are obsessed.
Once again, a useless mention from you
Trash.

Akthedream112:

MAY GOD OR WHATEVER YOU SERVE JUDGE YOU IF WHAT YOU POSTED ABOUT CEE-C IS WRONG..

YOU ARE FREE TO SCREAM "OBSESSION" OR CRY TO MODS AS USUAL.. I SPIT ON YOUR LOW SELF ESTEEM.. TUFIAKWAAAAAAA

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2018
77up:
I said this b4 dat cunning ,carrotdick, 2minutes indomie vegetable boy likes cee C here yesterday grin, he's only trying to scatter them first and unfurtenately oga pilot is pained as they are still together grin chai trust me , nikker is not happy grin .

fool will jump on ceebi matter and the moment other come into mina, war go start grin
I tire. But it's like d housemates r really trying to make it #double wahala or did big brother give them script before entering the house
They don't talk about anything else except their explicit yarns.thats d entertainment for this season abi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2018
Anikulhapo:
Twitter ppl wee noor kee me grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2018
WOW WOW!... SO MIRACLE IS NOW SINGING FOR CEE-C IN FRONT OF TEDDY-A(THEY ARE IN THE CLOSET).

THE SONG BE LIKE.. "BABE BABE.. BABE BABE.. BLA BLA BLA" TILL CEE-C TOLD HIM TO STOP..

WHAT DOES THIS MIRACLE REALLY WANT FROM CEE-C?NA WA OOO cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2018
Mamiikush01:

Chai!!!! Video evidence even lawyer will not be able to defend herself when she sees this. grin grin
Tobi even had to raise up his legs to enjoy
Ceecee the prick grabber.
Osheeeeey baddest
Cc Oshe11 come and see oh!

She thought it was HAND GEAR and wanted to place it on REVERSEcheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2018
rockybabz:

I tire. But it's like d housemates r really trying to make it #double wahala or did big brother give them script before entering the house
They don't talk about anything else except their explicit yarns.thats d entertainment for this season abi
I tell you honestly, I don't care anymore about who win again though ,I still stand firmly with my fav TEDDY A because by now everyone must hv understand that we are watching film of which the director knw the actor/Winner already.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
Giel:
[s] See the way you've been running around this thread like a chicken
Trying your best to divert attention from cee c's bs.
Disgracing yourself left and right.
If it was Nina now you would have pounced on her and attacked her,
Listed every single thing she did wrong.
But now that it is cee badly fuçking up you are trying to divert attention.
Imagine listing things about tobi but not a word condemning cee c's actions.
You even tried to attack miracle because he asked a valid question.
All in a bid to divert attention from cee c
When you've seen that it has failed spectacularly. You have taken to attacking people who posted about cee c.
But still, not a single word condemning cee c's action.

Absolutely pathetic.

Imagine the hypocrisy and terrible bias.
Terrible hypocrisy.
You're not worth been called out. but I might as well call you out since you quoted me.

And by the way. You are obsessed.
Once again, a useless mention from you
Trash.

WHAT IS THIS? grin
DID CEE-C SUCK TOBI'S DICK?
DID SHE HAD SEX WITH TOBI?
IS HER FOOD FILLED WITH SALT AND PEPPER? cheesy
DID SHE ASK HER "BOYFRIEND" TO FORGIVE HER FOR KISSING AND HAVING SEX WITH ANY OF THE HOUSEMATES?
THIS THING SEF grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:
WOW WOW!... SO MIRACLE IS NOW SINGING FOR CEE-C IN FRONT OF TEDDY-A(THEY ARE IN THE CLOSET).

THE SONG BE LIKE.. "BABE BABE.. BABE BABE.. BLA BLA BLA" TILL CEE-C TOLD HIM TO STOP..

To help her solve Her dick grabbing problem, instead of grabbing without consent, she can get one for free grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:

dat guy is a f00l , I knw dia kind, real pussy guy, my previous comment must have tell you what he want grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
kiss
My morning, noon and star.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Its painful to see someone thats FOOLISH, THINKING HE IS FUNNY.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

Liar !
Tobi outside TV has never dated any girl like Anto.... All the girls I've seen him hanging out with are razz, cheap looking and trashy .

Anto will be a welcome change for once in his life.
Now you are lashing at tobi cos he is trending, some weeks back, it was teddy a. Next week it might be lolu. Its obvious you think whatever you post about hms here will change the way we see them or will make one switch favourites.

Kontinue grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

To help her solve Her dick grabbing problem, instead of grabbing without consent, she can get one for free grin cheesy
HMMM... DID MIRACLE ASKED FOR CONSENT BEFORE GRABBING CEE-C AND IFU'S ASS LAST NIGHT?

ATLEAST, CEE-C IS NOT GRABBING SOMEONE'S BOYFRIEND'S DICK cheesy grin

MIRACLE SHOULD SOLVE HIS 2 MINUTES AND CARROT DICK PROBLEM FIRST grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

If you can attack Miracle ,someone else can attack cee cee, stop being a bleeping hypocrite.

Laying curses over a reality show.
Mtchew

You've used Queen of hell. You've used Evil Chinyere. You've used Wicked Chinyere. Now you are using Queen Jezebel.

The demons wey possess you no even dey hide am.

30 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
oshe11:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Its surprising to see Tobi overtaking the PLUMBER
DUDE IS THE MACKY 2 OF BBNcheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHAT IS THIS? grin
DID CEE-C SUCK TOBI'S DICK?
DID SHE HAD HAVE SEX WITH TOBI?
IS HER FOOD FILLED WITH SALT AND PEPPER? cheesy
DID SHE ASK HER "BOYFRIEND" TO FORGIVE HER FOR KISSING AND HAVING SEX WITH ANY OF THE HOUSEMATES?
THIS THING SEF grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
77up:
dat guy is a f00l , I knw dia kind, real pussy guy, my previous comment must have tell TOLD you what he want wants grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

He's their representative ,they specifically picked him for the show, they're sharing recharge cards in their HO so people can vote him.
Think of the impact it will have on their brand if their member emerges the winner of the show.
Everything has been staged from the onset.
His sudden dislike for cee cee
His abrupt friendship with miracle
Ignoring Big brother, the octopus challenge... Every single thing.

There is a fone in the house. That fone is for a purpose. Ebuka hinted smtn about its purpose at d beginning of the show
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
oshe11:

SAME WAY NINA WAS COUNTING THE HAIR ON MIRACLE'S DICK, AS A SECRET TASK TO HELP THEM WIN THIER WAGER... THEY EVENTUALLY LOST IT THOUGH... grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
[quote author=Mamiikush01 post=65742557][/quote]thank you grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
janefrancisca:

Now you are lashing at tobi cos he is trending, some weeks back, it was teddy a. Next week it might be lolu. Maybe you are think whatever you post about hms here will change or influence the way we see them or switch favourites.
Just like your post is irrelevant to me, I don't expect mine to be relevant to you.
Jane Amanze there is a huge difference between truth and lashing, the truth is that Tobi doesn't date classy women like that boy tried to insinuate, I don't think the kind of women he dates in his personal life can influence his fan support, but if you are that fickle by all means indulge yourself.

Tobi has always been trending ,most of the time for the wrong reasons, yesterday was no exception, so why on earth would I lash out to him when he's doing everything right in terms of ruining his game.

Find a hobby or better still, get a better hair stylist.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:

HMMM... DID MIRACLE ASKED FOR CONSENT BEFORE GRABBING CEE-C AND IFU'S ASS LAST NIGHT?

ATLEAST, CEE-C IS NOT GRABBING SOMEONE'S BOYFRIEND'S DICK cheesy grin

MIRACLE SHOULD SOLVE HIS 2 MINUTES AND CARROT DICK PROBLEM FIRST grin
LMAO, when last did you party 1990.
Rocking is very common in clubs, if you've ever been to one, you'll know it doesn't matter who you rock as long as you go back to your boy or girl after the party.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
Wow..... What a night/morning

Had to turn in, but watched enough of the juice

So spin doctors don't come and sell adulterated stories grin

I liked it all.....it's NICE

I feel pity for Ceece

I had wondered at her NEED to be a good girl....a virgin

Cos it's either you are or you are not.... Trying to appear as one

Is what I find disturbing.

Poor girl,.....a clear clash of values, identity, expectations, desire,

and too much previous seasons watched

She is tormented lipsrsealed

I feel for Tobi too....strugglimg with his personality, the game plan he came with and a bad luck of a "Situationship"

None of them can win this fight

The fight isn't between them.... The battle should be agsinst what they feel for each other

Hate, love, lust or whatever..... angry

They need to figure out why they love to hate themselves but don't

Tobi is tormented too

In any case.....I like it.....

Am getting my subscription worth cheesy

But i do really hope that they find peace

That they figure out why their paths crossed

Universe is always wise....

Oh......I do hope both stays today for my viewing pleasure tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Yawns... undecided

Who is going home today?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
XML33:

You've used Queen of hell. You've used Evil Chinyere. You've used Wicked Chinyere. Now you are using Queen Jezebel.

The demons wey possess you no even dey hide am.

Should I take this man along with me to prison grin

I 2 3 4......
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Someone said this is bam bam and teddy A grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68