Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3941887 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Giel:

[s] Is it only hypocrite? Is there any name or insult. they haven't called me? And when i report they will say start ranting that I'm always reporting blah blah blah. But just take a good look now. See epistle he even wrote. ROTFLMAO [/s]

The way I've been laughing here eh. grin Sweetheart, you don't need to bother yourself with such. Not worth it at all. I hope you're having a lovely day abeg? Let's talk about better things abeg. I saw some Mina moments on twitter Would you like to see? kiss

Sage101 abeg leave matter.
Not worth it at all.
Let's enjoy today abeg.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Alheeri:
. She's staying ve seen the result grin I know the housemate leaving but let me just keep shut till Sunday nite.

Choiii
You have joined the ominiknowest team
All right dear
I hope she stays cheesy
She is so lively,
We need more lively people.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
DJ Sose will be blasting up the saturday party tonight
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

Dont mind them.. They think all ladies are as cheap as Nina and Bambam..
Imagine a lady having sex on live camera with a guy she within one month...
There is not even a guarantee that they will continue thier so called relationships outside BBN.. Shame.
If we must tag Nina and bambam cheap, that Toga should also fall on Teddy A and Miracle..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
jibs4lv:
lolz grin
I dey telli you. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
Twoclans:

DJ Sose will be blasting up the saturday party to tonight

That's the Dj with he face tattoo right? I bet the party will be lit
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
dominique:

Quoting and replying yourself. Na like this madness dey start o grin. Sha take it easy
YOU are WISE

its a compliment o

#FeministsRule

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Your right sha.loyalty isnt easy.in this sort of games,you dont need to mix business with pleasure,you must separate it or you will achieve little.you may get away with it in bbn but not outside like in politics or in the financial sector.i believe tobi would still have put her up no matter how they were relating.i think we need people like tobi who are somewhat objective and principled in our polity.
Tobi principled??. lol.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
dominique:

Quoting and replying yourself. Na like this madness dey start o grin. Sha take it easy
What do you mean?
Only an idiot with no life will quote and reply his/herself.... I deserve an apology for this wrong accusation..

I guess you won't be happy as well if you are wrongly accused for what you don't know..

Dominique, prove to everyone that I am the one behind that moniker or just apologize..

May God not let us be falsely accused.

I have never been a coward and will never be..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ibk03:

If we must tag Nina and bambam cheap, that Toga should also fall on Teddy A and Miracle..
Miracle and Teddy-A are beyond cheap.... They are actually senseless..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Why are some pals insinuating that this rumour holds water? Even if it were rigged the result can't turn out this way.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

Dont mind them.. They think all ladies are as cheap as Nina and Bambam..
Imagine a lady having sex on live camera with a guy she within one month...
There is not even a guarantee that they will continue thier so called relationships outside BBN.. Shame.
I didn't say any lady is cheap o. Convince a lady and she will fall for u. Cee-c is the most vulnerable lady in that house. Tobi failed to convice her. And what he got was just a friend zoning. if tobi had succeeded, her tape would av been everywhere.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
I hope this thread is less toxic and dramatic now?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
zicoraads:

Mentally pre-what?

You think everyone takes this to heart like some of you? undecided

In fact...

You are not Wise tongue
i wonder where you saw me taking this show seriously. Abi, is it my three posts in a week that gives you such an impresssion? If they check both our activities, I am sure you will be found to carry this show on your head more than me

Aside Monday, Sunday and Friday, I don't even post here.

I am only saying this because last Sunday, when I told Team Teddy A that the likes of Miracle, Tobi, CeeC and Lolu are stronger than Teddy, they said I should wait and see, some people here said I was technically incorrect.

BBNaija is not my cup of tea.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Befairinjudging: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
sage101:
YOU are WISE
its a compliment o
#FeministsRule

What of You are not wise?
is that a compliment also?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Munzy14:

I didn't say any lady is cheap o. Convince a lady and she will fall for u. Cee-c is the most vulnerable lady in that house. Tobi failed to convice her. And what he got was just a friend zoning. if tobi had succeeded, her tape would av been everywhere.
She is vulnerable as how? Kindly explain.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Timmypaul: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
Twoclans:
DJ Sose will be blasting up the saturday party to tonight
The only DJ with a tatoo on his face. He looks like a demon.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,your disappointing me.me and you know instinctively that ceec is not a virgin though theres no evidence just like obj is corrupt but we dont have evidence.but i think your misunderstanding ceec,you dont understand her person.the issue was not that tobi didnt convince her or make her fall in love with him,she has feelings for him.the problem was and its still her character which intolerable.she is an ultra jealous woman who doesnt want tobi to talk to other girls,she even stated it loudly.she is over clingy and wants tobi to always be with her and talk to her alone and give her full attention.she always wants to have her way and is incorrigible,she believes shes always rights and hates to apologise.shes not very social,i guess the house forced her to.she sees herself as superior to others.tobi on the other hand is social,flirtatious,loves to please everybody and loves equality.you can see there have contradictory characters.shes not ready to compromise at all.if you watch the show regularly,you will not argue further.if you want,i can cite instances.
Lol. see I had a serious experience in my undergraduate days. It made me conclude i cannever argue if a lady has deflowered, unless av been dia and confirm myself. See there are virgins that behave like IFu. You know how naughty IfU can be. If u know your way around women very well you will spot a virgin to a percentage.
Again, remember I told you cee-c and tobi are antagonist interms of relationship with opposite. So they must be toxic, except if Tobi can give up his side to grab her. which is the conviction she need. it will take time for someone like tobi. Who don deh chop before meeting. Both of them fit bleep eachother outside bbn, but with this TOBi microphone kiss and tell tendency, e go hard small for am.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
sage101:
Mrs dominiqu, blackhawk raised a point abt calling giel names. U cnt caution me and nt do same to them.

#FeministsRule
Cry cry baby...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
sage101:
YOU are WISE

its a compliment o

#FeministsRule
This is getting stale. You don't have to quote every post you agree with, that's why there's a Like button.

I bet you're going to quote this to tell me I'm not wise...or some other lame shït

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
dominique:

That's the Dj with he face tattoo right? I bet the party will be lit

The DJ with the tatto on his face.
The party will be crazy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Timmypaul:
The guy is good with disc jockey. This evening is going to be lit.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Timmypaul:
You don see demon before abi

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

She is vulnerable as how? Kindly explain.
Her mumu botton wia agabada if she fall for you. I think teddy also told her, her heart is like paper. very vulnerable. Forget the strong lady she deh form. Tobi no play card well.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Munzy14:

Wawuu...so cee-c friendzoned tobi...you my dear is biased.
Who wrote a love letter?
Who is always coming to beg when things are not okay between both of them?
Who is always getting angry when one party is with other hms especially the female ones?
Maybe friend zoning is got a new meaning! undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Should alex survive tomorrow, it may just be a turning point for her in the bbn game..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Munzy14:

Lol. see I had a serious experience in my undergraduate days. It made me conclude i cannever argue if a lady has deflowered, unless av been dia and confirm myself. See there are virgins that behave like IFu. You know how naughty IfU can be. If u know your way around women very well you will spot a virgin to a percentage.
Again, remember I told you cee-c and tobi are antagonist interms of relationship with opposite. So they must be toxic, except if Tobi can give up his side to grab her. which is the conviction she need. it will take time for someone like tobi. Who don deh chop before meeting. Both of them fit bleep eachother outside bbn, but with this TOBi microphone kiss and tell tendency, e go hard small for am.
I understand you but you dont seem to understand the larger pix.even if ceec and tobi were deeply in love like romeo and juliet and having sex everyday,what about ceec's vices? Why are you ignoring her all her overwhelming vices but concentrate only on tobi's kiss and tell which was caused by ceec bad attitude? The fault is not from tobi,its from ceec who isnt ready to change.your just concentrating on sex alone,sex is ok in a shortlived affair but what about a longterm affair? How would you put up with her?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Munzy14:

Her mumu botton wia agabada if she fall for you. I think teddy also told her, her heart is like paper. very vulnerable. Forget the strong lady she deh form. Tobi no play card well.
You still haven't answered me question.. In what way is she vulnerable?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
mediocre:
You don see demon before abi
E reach to ask o!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:
I understand you but you dont seem to understand the larger pix.even if ceec and tobi were deeply in love like romeo and juliet and having sex everyday,what about ceec's vices? Why are you ignoring her all her overwhelming vices but concentrate only on tobi's kiss and tell which was caused by ceec bad attitude? The fault is not from tobi,its from ceec who isnt ready to change.your just concentrating on sex alone,sex is ok in a shortlived affair but what about a longterm affair? How would you put up with her? [s]
What did Ahneeka and Ifu complained about Tobi... Tobi didn't deny it.. I fact, he agreed with them..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49