Stats: 3,168,947 members, 7,873,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3941900 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
janefrancisca:

Wawuu...so cee-c friendzoned tobi...you my dear is biased.
Who wrote a love letter?
Who is always coming to beg when things are not okay between both of them?
Who is always getting angry when one party is with other hms especially the female ones?
Maybe friend zoning is got a new meaning! undecided
Thank you for exposing him,hes an ultra ceec fan who would not ceec any fault in her.no wonder he harped on only kiss and tell theory but turned a blind eye to the legion of faults ceec has.he even said ceec friend zoned him when its the other way round.i wont be surprised if your a ceec relative.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Giel:

Choiii
You have joined the ominiknowest team
All right dear
I hope she stays cheesy
She is so lively,
We need more lively people.
No be small team Ominiknowest
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

What did Ahneeka and Ifu complained about Tobi... Tobi didn't deny it.. I fact, he agreed with them..
I cant remember what they complained about tobi but for him tl agree to it shows his maturity,sincerity and honesty.he even promised never to forget ahneeka and also make efforts to change.can ceec also do the same?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
aroundnaija:

Gbayii how ministry?
moving to the permanent site grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

I understand you but you dont seem to understand the larger pix.even if ceec and tobi were deeply in love like romeo and juliet and having sex everyday,what about ceec's vices? Why are you ignoring her all her overwhelming vices but concentrate only on tobi's kiss and tell which was caused by ceec bad attitude? The fault is not from tobi,its from ceec who isnt ready to change.your just concentrating on sex alone,sex is ok in a shortlived affair but what about a longterm affair? How would you put up with her?
I am not dissecting from tobi's angle. Am also aware of cee-c attitude. But you will ask, which woman will not like to be a woman. It takes a sharp convincing guy to change am for her.
For instance, you noticed earlier on in bamteddy. Bambam wanted to project the feminine in a woman, but teddy came out and change am for am. She agreed and submitted.
If u relate in real life. It's almost what we encounter in a relationship. you saw a lady u like, approach and woo her. she weighs u for a little time as u keep pushing. and finally submit. no b so. So when u fail to convince her, don't go badmouth her. or act childish. You should accept you failed a game of convincing her.
And move on, if u can't push on.
it's simply the case i had against tobi. And if u check this enlarged cee-c fan base as we speak.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Munzy14:

Her mumu botton wia agabada if she fall for you. I think teddy also told her, her heart is like paper. very vulnerable. Forget the strong lady she deh form. Tobi no play card well.
You cant get every lady,you cant always win.even if you get her mumu button,would it curb her jealousy,clinginess,incorigibility,quarrelsomeness? If you dont answer me,i will ignore you till the show ends.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

I cant remember what they complained about tobi but for him tl agree to it shows his maturity,sincerity and honesty.he even promised never to forget ahneeka and also make efforts to change.can ceec also do the same?
Lol... The way you asslicks Tobi is so powerful..

Yea.. Cee-c has been listening to advice from people.. She has actually changed for the better.... You need to open your eyes to see though..
Sje is not the iron lady you don't mess with anyhow..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Munzy14:

Loyalty is a rare something. So you expect bambam to leave tena and replace tolex. Loyalty is also part of the game. what u wished, is like watching nina leave Miracle for eviction and save anyone else. e no possible now. Everyone cannot be tobi. Tobi saved bamco because of rico food lol. And to get even at cee-c not concenting to his lovydovy quest.
Big lie. Tobi nominated cee-c because of the accisations. So if it was you, you will save someone who accused you of a misconduct that cud cause you a disqualification? Really?.
Biko cee-c consented to his lovy dovy...even grab blokos join, so don't go there. The only reason it didn't work was cos of their different personalities.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Reussite:
Why are some pals insinuating that this rumour holds water? Even if it were rigged the result can't turn out this way.
If this poo is true ,am done with bbn season 3.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Thank you for exposing him,hes an ultra ceec fan who would not ceec any fault in her.no wonder he harped on only kiss and tell theory but turned a blind eye to the legion of faults ceec has.he even said ceec friend zoned him when its the other way round.i wont be surprised if your a ceec relative.
Janefrasisca didn't expose me anything, She is a diehard tobist. Which bae curves her boo. na only if the guy deh friend zone come deh form like say he be the real deal.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
1...Got panties with fishy smell.
2..I have had sex atleast twice in Biggie's house.
3..I have given Mouth Gig to my Bbn partner.
4..I have had sex in the bathroom.
5..I have kissed more than one male bbn housemate.
6..My Bbn partner calls me Dumb and immature.
7..If not for luck, I wouldn't have won the HOH challenge.
8..I can't cook. My BBN partner always complain of too much salt and pepper.
9..Other housemates don't allow me cook because they don't like eating my food.
10..I don't need the money, I am only in big brother's house for kiss, sex and my bbn partner.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Munzy14:

I am not dissecting from tobi's angle. Am also aware of cee-c attitude. But you will ask, which woman will not like to be a woman. It takes a sharp convincing guy to change am for her.
For instance, you noticed earlier on in bamteddy. Bambam wanted to project the feminine in a woman, but teddy came out and change am for am. She agreed and submitted.
If u relate in real life. It's almost what we encounter in a relationship. you saw a lady u like, approach and woo her. she weighs u for a little time as u keep pushing. and finally submit. no b so. So when u fail to convince her, don't go badmouth her. or act childish. You should accept you failed a game of convincing her.
And move on, if u can't push on.
it's simply the case i had against tobi. And if u check this enlarged cee-c fan base as we speak.
Several people in the house have complained of her attitude but she turned a blind eye.she said shes never told someone sorry.she doesnt even allow others to even speak their mind fully.she can only pretend and hide her vices not change fully.it is not until she falls in love with a man before she changes.she can change if she wants to but she isnt willing.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

Dont mind them.. They think all ladies are as cheap as Nina and Bambam..
Imagine a lady having sex on live camera with a guy she within one month...
There is not even a guarantee that they will continue thier so called relationships outside BBN.. Shame.

Saint.. like yours wouldn't be worst without the camera on you 24/7.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

What do you mean?
Only an idiot with no life will quote and reply his/herself.... I deserve an apology for this wrong accusation..

I guess you won't be happy as well if you are wrongly accused for what you don't know..

Domi.nique, prove to everyone that I am the one behind that moniker or just apologize..

May God not let us be falsely accused.

I have never been a coward and will never be..

I have nothing to prove to you. So it is only a coincidence that the handle you quoted just registered today within hours after your Hypocritesucks account got banned huh?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
janefrancisca:

Big lie. Tobi nominated cee-c because of the accisations. So if it was you, you will save someone who accused you of a misconduct that cud cause you a disqualification? Really?.
Biko cee-c consented to his lovy dovy...even grab blokos join, so don't go there. The only reason it didn't work was cos of their different personalities.
Lol. is that the way you put the nomination thing. Well u said disqualification, you and I know very well that biggie cannot disqualify with wat a HMs said. biggie watches and sees. He got clip for every moment.
Cee-c didn't consent. Unless you have changed that meaning?.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Munzy14:

Janefrasisca didn't expose me anything, She is a diehard tobist. Which bae curves her boo. na only if the guy deh friend zone come deh form like say he be the real deal.
Am a diehard tobist even more than her,i am an objective person.that curving according to her was because her people were watching her and wont approve of any romantic moves.if she is friendzoning him,why does she stop him from being with other women during that earlier times;
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
livelymatilda:
10..I don't need the money, I am only in big brother's house for kiss, sex and my bbn partner.
and the person with all this beautiful award is ...............

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

This thing you type now? You like am?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

IT seems you want to go dirty Abi? Dont let me expose that your Tobi.... Bank PH can only try, they won't make Tobi win.. We know their game and we are patiently waiting for them to unleach it.. That will be the end of BBN forever..
IF not for protest from viwers, Biggie won't have punished Tobi for Repeatedly disrespecting him and breaking almost all his rules.. Let me stop here...
I will continue if you don't behave. Tobi will be exposed.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
AntiBrutus:

This thing you type now? You like am?
See question oooo... Why not counter any of the facts or simply answer my question if you know the answer.... Na wa oo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

See question oooo... Why not counter any of the facts or simply answer my question of you know the answer.... Na wa oo

E dey your body... angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol... The way you asslicks Tobi is so powerful..

Yea.. Cee-c has been listening to advice from people.. She has actually changed for the better.... You need to open your eyes to see though..
Sje is not the iron lady you don't mess with anyhow..
I think your a bigger asslicker of ceec.i have ignored you for a month.i temporarily suspended it because you were objective for once but it seems you were pretending and i may go back to status quo.but before that why did she tell lolu that tobi dragged her to the bed and apologised a day after their last standoff? Why did she have to lie inbetween tobi and anto in the mat if she has changed? Why does she come around anytime tobi is discussing with a girl?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Several people in the house have complained of her attitude but she turned a blind eye.she said shes never told someone sorry.she doesnt even allow others to even speak their mind fully.she can only pretend and hide her vices not change fully.it is not until she falls in love with a man before she changes.she can change if she wants to but she isnt willing.
Several people, Most times they draw point to back it up from what is happening in her ceebi something. They use it to get at her. I remember when princess was around. She throws subtle shades at her. The use tobi to get her, not knowing they are making it difficult for tobi to win his convincing game.
I love her convo with teddy. Teddy bares the truth to her. And if u pay attention to her convo with bamteddy, you definitely see a different cee-c. I cannever neglect the fact she got attitude, but she needs some to understand her. Biggie said she is used to having things her way. Some people where grew up like that. It will take a sharp guy to grab her mumu button and change story for her. It will and likely not be Tobi.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

IT seems you want to go dirty Abi? Dont let me expose that your Tobi.... Bank PH can only try, they won't make Tobi win.. We know their game and we are patiently waiting for them to unleach it.. That will be the end of BBN forever..
IF not for protest from viwers, Biggie won't have punished Tobi for Repeatedly disrespecting him and breaking almost all his rules.. Let me stop here...
I will continue if you don't behave. Tobi will be exposed.
Your just like ceec,so impossible,annoying and frustrating.almost everybody in this thread have had issues with you.ill dignify you with a reply a week to the grand finale.if person follow you,na ban e go chop.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
dominique:

I have nothing to prove to you. So it is only a coincidence that the handle you quoted just registered today within hours after your Hypocritesucks account got banned huh?
Dominique, What if I tell you that I
belive that you are the one behind Giel's moniker.... You are only trying to fool us which I never fell for... No wonder you never banned her for breaking the rules repeatedly..

1-1...lets go since false accusation is not a crime..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

Dont mind them.. They think all ladies are as cheap as Nina and Bambam..
Imagine a lady having sex on live camera with a guy she within one month...
There is not even a guarantee that they will continue thier so called relationships outside BBN.. Shame.
you morrafucker leave this this sexx sexx sexxx thingy...

you keep sayin this on every of your posts ...u no dey tire

you reported someone here for saying YOU ARE NOT WISE on every of his posts and for godsakes u are doing the same thing...

or should I report you for saying that NINA AND BAMBAM HAD SEXX on every of ur stuuupid post

cc dominique

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Your just like ceec,so impossible,annoying and frustrating.almost everybody in this thread have had issues with you.ill dignify you with a reply a week to the grand finale.if person follow you,na ban e go chop.
Lol.. You think Tobi will win the money with a his conspiracy and Ojoro from heritage Bank Abi?.. You never see anythimg.. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
livelymatilda:
Anto.... cheesy
Same face, she didn't change much
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
nelll2:
you morrafucker leave this this sexx sexx sexxx thingy...

you keep sayin this on every of your posts ...u no dey tire

you reported someone here for saying YOU ARE NOT WISE on every of his posts and for godsakes u are doing the same thing...

or should I report you for saying that NINA AND BAMBAM HAD SEXX on every of ur stuuupid post

cc dominique [/s]
Cry cry baby.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
Munzy14:

Several people, Most times they draw point to back it up from what is happening in her ceebi something. They use it to get at her. I remember when princess was around. She throws subtle shades at her. The use tobi to get her, not knowing they are making it difficult for tobi to win his convincing game.
I love her convo with teddy. Teddy bares the truth to her. And if u pay attention to her convo with bamteddy, you definitely see a different cee-c. I cannever neglect the fact she got attitude, but she needs some to understand her. Biggie said she is used to having things her way. Some people where grew up like that. It will take a sharp guy to grab her mumu button and change story for her. It will and likely not be Tobi.
Hmmmm.its still what me and many tobi fans have wanted.she and tobi are not meant for each other.let them avoid each other or rather let her avoid him.she cannot always have things away,even buhari doesnt.but i havent heard teddy point out her faults to her like lolu has been doing.if teddy is truthful,he will advise them to be apart not to still come back together.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
livelymatilda:
YOU are NOT

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
Gflat:
Nina's nude picture is now trending on the internet. I don't like her because of her limited knowledge about everything in general but I think She has been dragged too far. It will be unfair if these things haunt her in the nearest future.

All these happening now is just a drop in the bucket compared to what awaits her outside the house.
I saw that too, felt so bad..whoever posted that needs a brain check..The cameraman needs to be sacked, who does that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72