Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,430 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3947663 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Munzy14:

She still has her script. Until she steal tobi fans patapata. then it becomes a damn! Felicia.
I dont think shes stealing tobi's fans except there were not really tobi fans.those fans she has are those that liked the ceebi combo,those that have always liked her,feminists neutral fans and pity voters.as it stands now,electoral zones have been drawn,its die hard fans that predominate.she can only attract new fans that owe no allegiance to anybody.for instance in nairaland between me,jane,adex,frankdammy etc,who will decamp to ceec camp? A typical tobi fan hates ceec.ill rather vote miracle and alex than her.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=65924396][/quote]I wish you can do that in real life undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
Threebear any news about results tomorrow?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
safarigirl:
The same Twitter I'm on?

The same Twitter that Nina's sister got dragged yesterday for claiming that Miracle was using her? How many Nina fans came to her rescue? undecided

Perhaps too dumb to come up with a rebuttal lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
safarigirl:
shebi tomorrow will tell the true story?

CeeC is who gave Ceelo most of those votes.

Quote me now, CeeC pulled in far higher votes than Lolu.

Underestimate that girl at your own peril. That her TBoss card is doing her a world of good
I see her finishing 3rd behind miraku and tobi tomorrow and getting to the final but thats how far she can get.she didnt just play tboss card,it was also her real character.it has done irreparable damage to her public image.many now think she has mental issues or spiritual powers.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
OliviaPope:
I daresay Nina even has more fans than miracle, on twitter at least

lol that doesn't mean sh!t.
people find it more easy to like than retweet or share.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

I dont think shes stealing tobi's fans except there were not really tobi fans.those fans she has are those that liked the ceebi combo,those that have always liked her,feminists neutral fans and pity voters.as it stands now,electoral zones have been drawn,its die hard fans that predominate.she can only attract new fans that owe no allegiance to anybody.for instance in nairaland between me,jane,adex,frankdammy etc,who will decamp to ceec camp? A typical tobi fan hates ceec.ill rather vote miracle and alex than her.
lolz. don't believe people online o. Many people use reverse psychology here and elsewhere. Only here, some people can create different moniker to support different Hms. I only look forward to the last battle. Now na IGG initial gara gara.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

I see her finishing 3rd behind miraku and tobi tomorrow and getting to the final but thats how far she can get.she didnt just play tboss card,it was also her real character.it has done irreparable damage to her public image.many now think she has mental issues or spiritual powers.
I think that image is being repaired on the daily

The amount of hate speech on CeeC has greatly reduced of recent, people are even defending her.

I think she will make it to the finals. She, Tobi, Teddy A and Miracle will most likely make it to the finals, with Ricco too if he keeps up with his act
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
kingxsamz:
Threebear any news about results tomorrow?
I have news o grin

Like I said, some people should get ready, expect the unexpected.

Miracle will top the votes and one female is leaving

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
deelizabeth93:

I miss 77up o...
I miss you too ma'am, thanks for your visit and the Ghana bread though I shared it with queenofhell, can't watch her die of hunger now , you know teddynation get good heart grin

all teddicts how una dey o .

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
jibs4lv:
desperation of the highest order, obsession in someone's voice here tongue

this is how they keep giving BAMTEDDY vibes and increasing dia fanbase . Thanks for the free adverts both on fb, tweeter ,IG even on nairaland here. we just want to tell you that your negative vibes can not break us but make us stronger.

awon pervert grin
Teddy A fans doing what they know best.

All these stunts are too childish abeggg..

who's gonna fall for this? like huh!!

Follow your mind jaree

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
safarigirl:
I have news o grin

Those 2 tips were sure since money.

WHO WOULD BE 2ND, WHERE TEDDY GO DEYwink

#FeministsRULE
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
77up:
I miss you too ma'am, thanks for your visit and the Ghana bread though I shared it with queenofhell, can't watch her die of hunger now , you know teddynation get good heart grin

all teddicts how una dey o .
grin grin grin Welcome back my dear bro, Don't mind that rubbish Queen, ur good heart is commendable joor..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Punters.... Una no dey tire?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
sage101:
Those 2 tips were sure since money.

WHO WOULD BE 2ND, WHERE TEDDY GO DEYwink

#FeministsRULE
I can sha tell you now that Teddy no be second grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
safarigirl:
see them talking as if they saw the results, e go shock u
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
To you our dear madam Dominique, on behave of all other nairaland detention addicts, I ll like if you can borrow bbn rule by issuing 3trikes before ban .

I believe with this , detention 'll surly reduce and the rate of crimes too 'll diminish by each strike given . Thank you.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lol....na you I go pity pass tomorrow grin

You sha won't say I didn't warn you

And please, when you see it, I hope you won't bring the weak excuse that Bambam shared votes with Teddy

styrese:
see them talking as if they saw the results, e go shock u
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
safarigirl:
I have news o grin

grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
safarigirl:
Lol....na you I go pity pass tomorrow grin

You sha won't say I didn't warn you

And please, when you see it, I hope you won't bring the weak excuse that Bambam shared votes with Teddy

ofcourse the votes were shared to some extent so the stronger of the two would be revealed tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
styrese:
grin grin grin Welcome back my dear bro, Don't mind that rubbish Queen, ur good heart is commendable joor..
grin sweet bro , how are you doing . how is the ministry
pls help me thank deelizbeth93,mizz2posh,papikushi, frankGiel,ifedasol, playboy99 , amehrada and all other teddynation for their visit. grin

thank you guys.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
safarigirl:
Meant monday bt my crass for **money followed me to NL

lol, that would be funny, he can't go scot free for blantantly using bambam to play chess

I will raise a nation of Feminists against him in due time

#FEMINISTSRULE
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MummySilver: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Finally, Cee C removed her lashes. Hope, she will be able to see without it..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
I just hope miracle 'll not look like houseboy in dat cloth tonight grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I don't know as it is, but if I had to bet on any girl being the strongest I'd choose Nina, I could be wrong of course however so I won't be saying for sure

You are wrong. Ceecee has the most devoted fans. We are ready to die for her matter. Don't test the queen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ceecee and insecurity issues chai!!!! E dey pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
The back up CeeC has is amazing. A whole billboard lifted for her in Enugu. If the ill behaved CeeC wins BBN will be a stupid joke.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
The guys have been teasing about her look without lashes

Teddy says now they are seeing Cynthia, not CeeC. And they can see her eyeballs.

Rico Rico too has been laughing.

Now Toracle don join and we all know tobi over does things.

Okay.. Ceec is now reacting, told Teddy to leave her alone and not touch her.

They are telling her it's not that serious, that it's just banter

Lmao.. These guys are so silly

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Giel:
Housemates indian outfit for tonight.
Theme: out of Africa party.

Seems koko now models for payporte.
and vandora too I guess..

I think she's the model wearing cee-c's cloth

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
safarigirl:
CeeC will make Top 3 this week....I said on Sunday that most of Ceelo's votes are for CeeC, I stand by it

The girl has fans.
You are a wise one. If only the rest of the world could be as observant as you. The queen has committed fans.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mamiikush01:
Ceecee and insecurity issues chai!!!! E dey pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She better win the 45million, if not no meaningful brand will want to associate with such a dull and irritating personality.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
77up:
grin sweet bro , how are you doing . how is the ministry
pls help me thank deelizbeth93,mizz2posh,papikushi, frankGiel,ifedasol, playboy99 , amehrada and all other teddynation for their visit. grin

thank you guys.
The ministry is moving sweet bro, as u can see we all got ur back even while u were behind bars, TEDDYNATION IS ALWAYS GALLANT grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.