Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3947588 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Kai too much argument here. Searching for updates here is like searching for lost treasure.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
I hope we wont witness another postparty drama between tobi and ceec.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
77up:
I just hope miracle 'll not look like houseboy in dat cloth tonight grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
77up:
I miss you too ma'am, thanks for your visit and the Ghana bread though I shared it with queenofhell, can't watch her die of hunger now , you know teddynation get good heart grin

all teddicts how una dey o .

grin, Welcome back.. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

I see her finishing 3rd behind miraku and tobi tomorrow and getting to the final but thats how far she can get.she didnt just play tboss card,it was also her real character.it has done irreparable damage to her public image.many now think she has mental issues or spiritual powers.

Oga, take eye drops...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ujay01: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

More like between Cee-c and housemates. She's just unnecessarily salty because they guys were teasing her about her lashes.

She scolded Rico earlier, now Alex.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
The ugly CeeC needs a bitter life. She currently need help, but the money conscious BBN won't disqualify her so she can seek proper care. Such a bad shame.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dre11(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
MizzD:
The guys have been teasing about her look without lashes

Teddy says now they are seeing Cynthia, not CeeC. And they can see her eyeballs.

Rico Rico too has been laughing.

Now Toracle don join and we all know tobi over does things.

Okay.. Ceec is now reacting, told Teddy to leave her alone and not touch her.

They are telling her it's not that serious, that it's just banter

Lmao.. These guys are so silly

SOM you are sighted.....

Just watching this BBN 3 for the first time

This CeeC of a girl is so insecure men

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

I see her finishing 3rd behind miraku and tobi tomorrow and getting to the final but thats how far she can get.she didnt just play tboss card,it was also her real character.it has done irreparable damage to her public image.many now think she has mental issues or spiritual powers.

I don't see Tobi making top 3 tomorrow, I won't even be surprised if he's in the bottom 4 sef. His fan base has refused to grow over the weeks compared to Cee C.

Cee C is really irritable tonight and the guys are having a field day picking on her.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lolu shocked shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Oga, take eye drops...
I think you and ceec should do that since both of you over use eyelashes.why not concentrate mainly on teddy a?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ujay01: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Omololu's cloth no fit am at all oooo. Nina said he looks like 'rajith"...lol

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Oga, take eye drops...
grin grin even surgery sef

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ujay01:

More like between Cee-c and housemates. She's just unnecessarily salty because they guys were teasing her about her lashes.

She scolded Rico earlier, now Alex.

The unfortunate guy who marries her would bear the brunt. If he survives his 50th birthday, then he'll get a medal.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
safarigirl:
I think that image is being repaired on the daily

The amount of hate speech on CeeC has greatly reduced of recent, people are even defending her.

I think she will make it to the finals. She, Tobi, Teddy A and Miracle will most likely make it to the finals, with Ricco too if he keeps up with his act
Its more like people now ignore her so only her fans are talking.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
styrese:
The ministry is moving sweet bro, as u can see we all got ur back even while u were behind bars , TEDDYNATION IS ALWAYS GALLANT grin
grin tnk you all

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
jibs4lv:
desperation of the highest order, obsession in someone's voice here tongue

this is how they keep giving BAMTEDDY vibes and increasing dia fanbase . Thanks for the free adverts both on fb, tweeter ,IG even on nairaland here. we just want to tell you that your negative vibes can not break us but make us stronger.

awon pervert grin

Just imagine! Let me go and share the picture... smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
styrese:
grin grin even surgery sef

grin grin..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
I love the way nina beautified nina with her make up skill.the real anto is glowing.nina is multi talented and dynamic vocationalwise.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
safarigirl:
I have news o grin

Like I said, some people should get ready, expect the unexpected.

Miracle will top the votes and one female is leaving
I thought 2 HMs would be evicted tomorrow. Aww Alex would get evicted alone. But seriously I don't think Cee-C can come out in third place tomorrow that would be almost impossible when the likes of Tobi, Teddy & Lolu are there.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
See as my Nina beautifully transformed Anto's face, tomorrow people will call her dumb. Pick up a brush and do one-fifth of what she did on Anto's face, they will start sneezing.

Nina will you go and dress up already?!!!! Less than ten minutes and you are still doing good Samaritan.

Why does Cee'C's body bite her everytime? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
deelizabeth93:

grin, Welcome back.. kiss
thank you ma'am kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
OliviaPope:
I daresay Nina even has more fans than miracle, on twitter at least
Nah you know
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

You are wrong. Ceecee has the most devoted fans. We are ready to die for her matter. Don't test the queen.

Tell them. I wonder why they think viewers of BBN revolves only around users of this thread. The entire voters on nairaland is not even close to 1/4th of the entire viewers plus voters of bbn at large. Tomorrow's result will shock them all.

#OurQueenToTheFinals

grin make Dem think say we dey play

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
MrBigiman:

She better win the 45million, if not no meaningful brand will want to associate with such a dull and irritating personality.
Lol, she's so annoying i don't see her no more.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

I think you and ceec should do that since both of you over use eyelashes.why not concentrate mainly on teddy a?

My dear, I don't even use extra lashes... I definitely am. Did you see me do otherwise?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
Giel:

Is it only hypocrite? Is there any name or insult. they haven't called me? And when i report they will say start ranting that I'm always reporting blah blah blah. But just take a good look now. See epistle he even wrote. ROTFLMAO

This post is perfection dear as usual dear. And thanks kiss kiss

The way I've been laughing here eh. grin Sweetheart, you don't need to bother yourself with such. Not worth it at all. I hope you're having a lovely day? Let's talk about better things jor. I saw some Mina moments on twitter Would you like to see? kiss

Sage101 abeg leave matter. Not worth it at all. Let's enjoy today.

Lol. I just had to call him out. grin

Mina moments? MM reminds me of M&M chocolates cheesy grin cheesy kiss kiss

Of course, I'd love to. Thanks swtz. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:
Looking forward to some after parteeeeyy drama. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lol. I just had to call him out. grin

Mina moments? MM reminds me of M&M chocolates cheesy grin cheesy kiss kiss

Of course, I'd love to. Thanks swtz. kiss
It was necessary. grin Nice that you did kiss

Loool, I think it posted it after this post you quoted just check.

Blackhawk03:
Lolu shocked shocked
What did lolu do?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Just imagine! Let me go and share the picture... smiley
let it trend so bamtedicts will knw dia trick grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
LadyBlaq:
See as my Nina beautifully transformed Anto's face, tomorrow people will call her dumb. Pick up a brush and do one-fifth of what she did on Anto's face, they will start sneezing.

Nina will you go and dress up already?!!!! Less than ten minutes and you are still doing good Samaritan.

Why does Cee'C's body bite her everytime? undecided

I also screamed at her to go get dressed grin cheesy grin

Sumbori that cannor hear us. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
77up:
To you our dear madam Dominiqu.e, on behave of all other nairaland detention addicts, I ll like if you can borrow bbn rule by issuing 3trikes before ban .

I believe with this , detention 'll surly reduce and the rate of crimes too 'll diminish by each strike given . Thank you.

Lol who has time to start counting strikes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.