Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,291 members, 7,887,857 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3952259 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
iflyndy:
Abeg can sm1 remind me of d school madam cee c attended, see her pronouncing concomitant, hmmmn. and she sees herself way high above odas.
Madonna
She can't pronounce big words, she called octopus octopoos and was stumbling when she was reading from her notes during heritage bank presentation
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
Munzy14:
Cee-c and Teddy A supporters am pretty sure some of your sms format was wrong and probably landed a null vote.
You guys should enlighten your fellow supporters with sms format. u can use it as hash tag.
This is what u get when u don't want to use a one word name format in a reality show. It makes it easy and reduces null votes via sms.
onpoint, I remember how people argued for like two days if its Teddy-A or Teddy A , well we know better now, even upcoming housemates should take note

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Aunty Tobi the gossip mongrel has used every and any opportunity to attack and berate Nina ,won't be long before he turns on miracle.

Yes he saved him a couple of times ,but that was the same way he was all over cee c the first three weeks .

Never trust the loyalty of an inconsistent man .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Munzy14:

This show is like a debate. Biggie is the moderator and viewers judge.
I dey tell u
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Alex that talks "loudly" to everyone in the house (altho understandably sinxe thats how she is) is looking for respect and politeness from teddy A.

Teddy A dint do anything wrong, He wears the XL size in the house cos he is obviously the biggest, alex should have flung it to him and it wouldnt have been an issue.

Teddy handled the whole situation well if you ask me by walking away instead of talking back and forth

I am a Mina fan btw grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:
Aunty Tobi the gossip mongrel has used every and any opportunity to attack and berate Nina ,won't be long before he turns on miracle.

Yes he saved him a couple of times ,but that was the same way he was all over cee c the first three weeks .

Gbam! Dude just irks me. Shocked that he has supporters not to talk of women who support him. Small time now the same women will be complaining of men treating them like trash. Yet, they support Tobi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
styrese:
Don't mind the uncultured girl, if not for Teddy's maturity, he would have hit her and gotten a strike
. If teddy slaps or hit her she will slap him back am 100 percent sure of that.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
Na wa o, dis our small 16% is actually giving some people headache. Tobi u sef no try, u come still win nokia challenge join, even come second for HOH challenge despite ur two strikes.
Anyways, who God has blessed, no man can curse, we are solidly behind you.
#team gossip# team conspirator # team backstabber# team aunty tobi# team first HOH # team heritage bank challenge winner# team nokia challenge winner# team tobi.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
dominique:

Lol, he has seen that Teddy is not a threat anymore that's why he has suddenly gone soft on him. His has shifted his attack to Tobi now grin
Maybe I've just had an epiphany .....teddy is not as bad as people make him out to be ,the evil Tobi is much worse!
See the way he constantly disrespects Nina ,bam bam and Cee c .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

HYPOCRITES LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE ACCUSING TEDDY-A OF DISRESPECTING BAMBAM... SHAME ON YOU.YA ALSO ACCUSED MIRACLE OF DISRESPECTING NINA.
If you cannot point out where I talked about Teddy A disrespecting Bambam or Miracle disrespecting Nina, let the shame be upon you and you are the hypocrite.
Let me just assume that this mention is for someone else and not me, cos the above accusations from you about me is false.
I dare you to fish out any of my post where I made such comments.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

coupled with the facts that tobi gives bisexual vibes am sure u have detected that wink

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
janefrancisca:
Na wa o, dis our small 16% is actually giving some people headache. Tobi u sef no try, u come still win nokia challenge join, even come second for HOH challenge despite ur two strikes.
Anyways, who God has blessed, no man can curse, we are solidly behind you.
#team gossip# team conspirator # team backstabber# team aunty tobi# team first HOH # team heritage bank challenge winner# team nokia challenge winner# team tobi.
Look how arrogant his fans now appear ,I blame everyone who made this lost cause ,relevant again .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Slymonster:
The link to miracle and nina another round of quickie last night...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZs487wi3ac

Rubbish! This is what we now glorify as a society. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
9ja4eva:

Gbam! Dude just irks me. Shocked that he has supporters not to talk of women who support him. Small time now the same women will be complaining of men treating them like trash. Yet, they support Tobi!

The women that support him have various reasons for supporting him. Tobi is the only HM i have voted for with my money. That is because of his competitive nature, dude brings his best into every...including gossiping.

That said , I have seriously complained of his running mouth.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
styrese:
coupled with the facts that tobi gives bisexual vibes am sure u have detected that wink

Bro I guess u know wetin u dey do sha? undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The women that support him have various reasons for supporting him. Tobi is the only HM i have voted for with my money. That is because of his competitive nature, dude brings his best into every...including gossiping.

That said , I have seriously complained of his running mouth.
Miracle is also competitive please spilt your vote between those two handsome toracle boys grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
styrese:
Lol smh nawa o, since when?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
So Miracle is HOH and it made front-page today. Nina on the other was HOH for a week and different threads were created about it but non made front-page... Oga Seun, warn your mods, because this very table they're trying to shake ehn... Just warn them! undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
9ja4eva:

Rubbish! This is what we now glorify as a society. Yeye dey smell.

It seems so. Dt this is what we glorify.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:
So Miracle is HOH and it made front-page today. Nina on the other was HOH for a week and different threads were created about it but non made front-page... Oga Sēun, warn your mods, because this very table they're trying to shake ehn... Just warn them! undecided undecided

Loooooooooool grin
Wanted to tell you that the topic made FP almost immediately grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

Look how arrogant his fans now appear ,I blame everyone who made this lost cause ,relevant again .
See who is talking of arrogance, three bear grin... You are arrogance and bitterness personified. You go around badmouthing all hms except your favourite, even to the extent of ass licking teddy a and his fans because you are feeling threatened by Tobi's percentage. The same teddy a you posted so much rubbish about, even went as far as tagging him an ex-convict.
Anyways, I am free to post whatever I like about my favourite and counter any negative comment about him too, if that is being arrogant, so be it.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Does Teddy, your God, deserve any form of respect?

Bloody asslicker! Why don't you quote me directly instead of hiding behind your god to through shades? Spineless being!
EVEN YOUR LORD NINA KINDA FAULTED ALEX AND ASKED HER TO GIVE IT TO TEDDY-A.
THOUGH TEDDY-A HAS NOT WON HOH, BUT HE IS AMONG THE FEW HOUSEMATES THAT GIVE THEIR BEST FOR THEIR WAGER TO BE WON..
TELL ME ONE SINGLE USEFULNESS OF ALEX IN THAT HOUSE... DONT EVEN MENTION CRYING, SHOUTING AND DANCING MGBEKE SHAKU SHAKU.

DRAGGING SHIRT AS IF SHE WILL BE USEFUL FOR THE TASK..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Munzy14:
Cee-c and Teddy A supporters am pretty sure some of your sms format was wrong and probably landed a null vote.
You guys should enlighten your fellow supporters with sms format. u can use it as hash tag.
This is what u get when u don't want to use a one word name format in a reality show. It makes it easy and reduces null votes via sms.
This thing doesn't make sense. So because i don't know how to spell, my vote will be rendered void but N30 is still deducted..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
RedDistrict:
Alex that talks "loudly" to everyone in the house (altho understandably sinxe thats how she is) is looking for respect and politeness from teddy A.

Teddy A dint do anything wrong, He wears the XL size in the house cos he is obviously the biggest, alex should have flung it to him and it wouldnt have been an issue.

Teddy handled the whole situation well if you ask me by walking away instead of talking back and forth

I am a Mina fan btw grin
. smiley they will settle soon cos teddy A likes Alex.Alex is gradually becoming another Ceec in that house, quarreling over minor things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
ibkayee:

I have seen him resting his head on miracles butt comfortably and even seen him rocking ricco at the party dance floor before, some gestures are a bit freaky for a straight guy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:
So Miracle is HOH and it made front-page today. Nina on the other was HOH for a week and different threads were created about it but non made front-page... Oga Seun, warn your mods, because this very table they're trying to shake ehn... Just warn them! undecided undecided
STOP CRYING..
HOW CAN IT MAKE FRONT PAGE WHEN NINA IS BUSY MAKING SEX TAPES..
ONLY THOSE WHO ARE THERE FOR THE MONEY WILL MAKE FRONT PAGE WHEN THEY BECOME HOH..NOT ONE SCROTUM LICKING AND DICK SUCKING HOUSEMATE.

#DICKSUCKING GOAL

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
ibkayee:

So i saw your last share, so is it time for Toby and cee c to be evicted?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
Alheeri:
. smiley they will settle soon cos teddy A likes Alex.Alex is gradually becoming another Ceec in that house, quarreling over minor things.

Sure, Teddy doesnt keep grudges, He is cool like that

They'll still play over it later on.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thegamingorca:

So i saw your last share, so is it time for Toby and cee c to be evicted?
Going by their results, no not anytime soon. Unless only strong candidates are up and against each other
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
No fake nominations today?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Going by their results, no not anytime soon. Unless only strong candidates are up and against each other

Is bam bam favoured to win?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.