Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,202 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:14 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3947479 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
styrese:
coupled with the facts that tobi gives bisexual vibes am sure u have detected that wink
Na only bisexual, he gives transexual vibes too...kill ya sef grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
janefrancisca:

Na only bisexual, he gives transexual vibes too...kill ya sef grin grin
grin grin watch him closely if u smart u smart
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
janefrancisca:

See who is talking of arrogance, three bear grin... You are arrogance and bitterness personified. You go around badmouthing all hms except your favourite, even to the extent of ass licking teddy a and his fans because you are feeling threatened by Tobi's percentage. The same teddy a you posted so much rubbish about, even went as far as tagging him an ex-convict.
Anyways, I am free to post whatever I like about my favourite and counter any negative comment about him too, if that is being arrogant, so be it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

EVEN YOUR LORD NINA KINDA FAULTED ALEX AND ASKED HER TO GIVE IT TO TEDDY-A.
THOUGH TEDDY-A HAS NOT WON HOH, BUT HE IS AMONG THE FEW HOUSEMATES THAT GIVE THEIR BEST FOR THEIR WAGER TO BE WON..
TELL ME ONE SINGLE USEFULNESS OF ALEX IN THAT HOUSE... DONT EVEN MENTION CRYING, SHOUTING AND DANCING MGBEKE SHAKU SHAKU.

DRAGGING SHIRT AS IF SHE WILL BE USEFUL FOR THE TASK..
. Most of the Write-ups especially the intros during task presentation is from Alex. The one Tobi read out during their task presentation wen he was hoh was written by Alex.Most of her contributions are under G,her crying n shaku shaku no let people see am.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
styrese:
grin grin watch him closely if u smart u smart

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:
Aunty Tobi the gossip mongrel has used every and any opportunity to attack and berate Nina ,won't be long before he turns on miracle.

Yes he saved him a couple of times ,but that was the same way he was all over cee c the first three weeks .

Never trust the loyalty of an inconsistent man .
Advice coming from an inconsistent supporter. Today he is supporting miracle and attacking nina, tomorrow he is supporting nina and attacking teddy a, next tomorrow he is supporting teddy a and attacking tobi. Who knows next tomorrow, who you will attack? Alex? Lolu?. grin
Three bear...Three bear

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
janefrancisca:

Advice coming from an inconsistent supporter. Today he is supporting miracle and attacking nina, tomorrow he is supporting nina and attacking teddy a, next tomorrow he is supporting teddy a and attacking tobi. Who knows next tomorrow, who you will attack? Alex? Lolu?. grin
Three bear...Three bear

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nominations starts in 30mins time. Courtesy Biggie
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
9ja4eva:
No fake nominations today?
Nominations starts in 30mins says bigbrother
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
styrese:
I have seen him resting his head on miracles butt comfortably and even seen him rocking ricco at the party dance floor before, some gestures are a bit freaky for a straight guy grin
Just seems like he's a comfortable, free spirit lol anyway I know Nigerians like to confine these things into boxes, ok o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Is bam bam favoured to win?
Lol highly unlikely
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
dominique:

I doubt if there will be eviction this week. We can't be voting to bring back ex housemates and at the same time vote to save the current housemates from eviction. I doubt if there will be any nominations this week

Me too o. I just saw the ninja 4 tag today, I thought the housemates numbered them randomly.
no eviction this week
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Just seems like he's a comfortable, free spirit lol anyway I know Nigerians like to confine these things into boxes, ok o cheesy
leave matter, he isn't the first free spirited guy we have seen grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Alheeri:
. Most of the Write-ups especially the intros during task presentation is from Alex. The one Tobi read out during their task presentation wen he was hoh was written by Alex.Most of her contributions are under G,her crying n shaku shaku no let people see am.
very true. She is a good writer and she doesn't make noise about it

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by unyimecc(f): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Goldberg1:
Miracle won the head of the house for the second time! congrats to her
Congrats to her right?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
ibkayee:

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:

I hope miracle wins the immunity and save and replace.
I thought there won't be nomination this week?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nooker: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
please, what is the presentation about?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

Did you see preferably dollars and pounds in my definition ?
Do you think dollar is the only standard for billionaires .....lmao

Do you know some countries have a balanced enough economy and trade unit that their billionaires are recognized by their local currency ?

And yes billionaires are measured in foreign currency ,to get the standard net worth of anyone ,you'll need to convert all the assets to its international equivalent which technically is foreign currency
Oya no vex.. I don't want to argue with you again.. You are my personal person...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

EVEN YOUR LORD NINA KINDA FAULTED ALEX AND ASKED HER TO GIVE IT TO TEDDY-A.
THOUGH TEDDY-A HAS NOT WON HOH, BUT HE IS AMONG THE FEW HOUSEMATES THAT GIVE THEIR BEST FOR THEIR WAGER TO BE WON..
TELL ME ONE SINGLE USEFULNESS OF ALEX IN THAT HOUSE... DONT EVEN MENTION CRYING, SHOUTING AND DANCING MGBEKE SHAKU SHAKU.

DRAGGING SHIRT AS IF SHE WILL BE USEFUL FOR THE TASK..

Akthedream112:

STOP CRYING..
HOW CAN IT MAKE FRONT PAGE WHEN NINA IS BUSY MAKING SEX TAPES..
ONLY THOSE WHO ARE THERE FOR THE MONEY WILL MAKE FRONT PAGE WHEN THEY BECOME HOH..NOT ONE SCROTUM LICKING AND DICK SUCKING HOUSEMATE.

#DICKSUCKING GOAL

And you had to give me two mentions? This online liberty is definitely getting too much... Seun, I need the blocking feature. I need to get to work like that Dee1 guy. undecided undecided

Lord Nina and I are different people, we don't necessarily need to have the same opinion. Teddy is rude, useless, and arrogant! He'd get as much as he dishes out until he learns to respect women both in actions and utterances.

The toilet fvcker HOH also made front page, that line is flawed!

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
booqee:

There will be nominations, Biggie is already notifying the housemates.

There will be no voting to save a housemate this week from what Ebuka said yesterday, but the housemates do not know that the nominations are null. The voting public will only be voting for ex housemates to return to the house this week.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
badinfluence:

As far as the bbn game is concerned, they are equals. Class, age and all..
Equality doesn't relegate respect to the background. Never you forget that..

Adios
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
nooker:
please, what is the presentation about?
It's all about Malaria, the different types ,the causes and preventions/cure for it (using lumapill tablet).
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:

Loooooooooool grin
Wanted to tell you that the topic made FP almost immediately grin

Just leave Lalasticlala alone... He go hear wehn soon. angry angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
aroundnaija:

Bro is this really you? shocked shocked shocked

Who hack your account? undecided
that tells you that teddy A is not in his attacking list now but tobi(his tought anyway).

don't be surprise when he startd praising teddyA grin (the day anto was paired with miracle comes to mind)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:

And you had to give me two mentions? This online liberty is definitely getting too much... Seun, I need the blocking feature. I need to get to work like that Dee1 guy. undecided undecided

Lord Nina and I are different people, we don't necessarily need to have the same opinion. Teddy is rude, useless, and arrogant! He'd get as much as he dishes out until he learns to respect women both in actions and utterances.

First queen now lord.... Hmmm

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
Toptipster:

First queen now lord.... Hmmm

Are you unwell? What are you talking about? undecided undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Some people don't know the meaning of words they use... #Classless

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
77up:
that tells you that teddy A is not in his attacking list now but tobi(his tought anyway).

don't be surprise when he startd praising teddyA grin (the day anto was paired with miracle comes to mind)

Obviously he now sees Tobi as threat and Teddy A as nothing due to the result on sunday.. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
booqee:

I don't know.

Big brother just said the hoh will have the benefit of choosing a chance card.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
FrankGiel:

Some people don't know the meaning of words they use... #Classless

Oshey Classcaptain! Be gone! #Spits
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
77up:

(1) (2) (3) ... (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.