Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3943236 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Can u believe i was defending him that the senatordave i know can't do such, not until they show me his chats on cee c group. He was even downgrading Tobi....I just weak instantly. I said i won't reveal it on Nairaland but people over there said i should call him out.
My brother u did d right thing! No wonder he was so quick to jump into Minaville ship wen Tobi earned another strike. Am really disappointed,so pple r jumping from one whatsapp group to d other disguising demselves just to collect recharge card money. Such a shame! undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Zozo06:
@mamaboms, papiikush, pm buhari... Thanks..
Pardon my typos abeg.. smiley

Music playing
Ceebi dancing
Bamteddy also dancing
Mina dancing

Lolu is advising ceebi to chat a little if not they will be bored
Ceecee says she's bored already grin
The housemates are telling ceecee styles to do, she said they shouldn't force it, she's squeezing face ehn, tobi is smiling a little smiley

Housemates asks nina was she's cooking, and they complain they don't want noodles growing on their head..

Alex is laughing, saying bb is wicked cheesy

TeddyA comes to ceebi, tells them he's hear, if it's Pringle they want or anything he will get it for them
Tobi tells miracle he wants juice, miracle gives him juice
Tobi says this is what you call a task

Lolu says we go see fight tire today

Alex pulls lolu to dance
Rico is there making sounds with his fingers on his mouth
Lolu is dancing like it's cultural dance grin

Tobi says bb has killed him( jokingly)

He's smiling saying oh God...
The music is loud, but I can still hear Alex's voice undecided

Tobi says this thing be like ibo cultural dance..

Alex and lolu dancing cultural dance in the dinning area

Rico is a clown, I can't even explain the way he's walking to catch up with Alex... The look on his face though grin

Housemates running commentary, tobi laughing, ceecee no send

Seems Alex eyes are watery, cause the housemates are telling her not to cry..

Ceecee keeps pulling down her gown..
TeddyA tells Rico to go and sit down (jokingly)

Miracle singing "abialawala ewo alabiawala"

Tobi smiling looking at ceecee, ceecee squeezing face not looking at him.. grin
Ceecee puts her head on tobi 's chest, housemates are saying lovely
Teddy singing "if you do anything wey vex am again, the whole house go kee you" I heard lashes, flush it down the drain...

Tobi trying to look at ceecee's face, ceecee looking away, he eventually finds it, and hugs her closely, the him while house are screaming cheesy cheesy

Commercial break

THIS GUY IS SOMETHING ELSE... FROM NO WHERE YOU JUST RELEGATED GIEL TO THE TRASH CAN... SURELY, NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.. NICE ONE..

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Show me me my chats on ceec group please.if you cant,were going to court.i detest public defamation.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Can u believe i was defending him that the senatordave i know can't do such, not until they show me his chats on cee c group. He was even downgrading Tobi....I just weak instantly. I said i won't reveal it on Nairaland but people over there said i should call him out.
so una get spies for ceec bt dnt wat any spy for una group ba

Now I knw why teamteddy got 8edcheesy
Their fans were looking for free cards that they wudnt usegrin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Eeghe:

your last paragraph
I agree that Biggie arranged soft music, long hours and the threat of failing a task for the duo
They will become closer if not close after this
This is almost a guarantee

Necessary indeed to detoxify the atmosphere. When you have space, you can dwell in your anger. I remember when she and Lolu got tied together. They were forced to tolerate each other after some time.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tetragramaton:

The same thing that happened last year is about to happen this year. Efe, bisola and tboss- miracle tobi and ceecee. Almost same character.

And you wonder why Nigeria will never ever be better. This big brother is more than a game. It's a reflection of who we are as Nigerians and how we would never come out of whatever our leaders has done. In fact the present youths are the most useless and unfortunate people I have come across. To think that they can also come out to complain about the country while forgetting that a leader is chosen from among the followers. Make all of una check yourself and tell yourself the truth. If you people neglect hardwork and consistency to vote another unworthy person because of his looks and worse off the fact that he and his partner keeps having sex with wreckless abandon on national tv and you call that entertainment and love . this generation is finished. Gone !!!!! May God help all of you. Please as you vote make sure you get your voters card too in preparation for the coming elections.

Please watch the kind of words u use. How can you open you mouth and throw insult on all Nigerian youth just because the bbnaija reality show we are all watching is not favouring your preferred housemates. If u still see Efe as a failure just because u don't fancy his genre of music, then u need to revisit your dictionary to ascertain what failure truly mean. He graduated from a Nigerian University in record time, scaled through audition process, became a wild sensation on see gobe edition (infact at that time he could have beaten Buhari squarely in an election) and won the maximum prize................ abeg free Efe jhoor................ Now Miracle............. Considering his age and what he has achieved and his hunger to be better by the day............... I doubt if u possess the sort of drive that young dude has........... don't criticize Miracle or any housemate for that matter if u re not in the big brother house for us to see how different you would have been.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Show me me my chats on ceec group please.if you cant,were going to court.i detest public defamation.
Chill, when i get home and open my whatsapp, i will ask them to send me everything...Just wait for me.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
ninnyanny:
Lmao...I no de oo,when AKTHEDREAM112 will come at you with his ak47 and caps lock grin .But Ceec isn't far from this tongue

I prefer diss like this though...its fun.but anything that goes beyond this to family,death....mbanu.
I saw a tweet wishing CeeC death...mehn.that was bad! People don't know when to stop!
who is akthedream112,as far oshe11 is by my side I no fear anybody. lolz
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
WOW.CAN YOU HELP. US WITH ONE OR 2 SCREENSHOTS? .
THAT SENATORDAVE1 IS REALLY A DISGRACE IF THIS IS ACTUALLY TRUE..

SENATORDAVE1, WHY ARE YOU NOT DEFENDING YOURSELF? GUILTY CONSCIENCE?

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AND DUSGRACED..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

KIKIKIKIKI..... SENATORDAVE1, YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED..I KNEW YOU WERE UP TO SOMETHING.. NO WONDER YOU THREATENED TO DUMP TOBI grin grin

I HOPE TEAM MIRACLE WON'T GIVE HIM CREDIT TO VOTE OOOO.. NA VOICE MAIL cheesy
Exposed when you havent seen facts and figures? Is that how you prematurely judge people? I thought you claim to be impartial? Anybody can come up with such allegations sha.even though i love tobi,it dosent stop me from liking miracle and alex.many teddy a fans have even jumped ship and you made no fuss.in the end sha,adexchelsea or whether na adexbarca go give public apology here.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Heebah:
Interesting!! Abeg give me gist *adjusts sitting position*

I beg, keep the seat beside you for me make I go buy hot dog. Which pop corn you want? Sugar, salt or mixture? grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
ibkayee:

Haha thanks dear but I'm genuinely not interested embarassed cheesy
Ok love :*. @Naijal...its zozo06 then

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PMBuhari(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Lol. In the same house? I'd shut her out completely. They all need to do that to her, deprive her of the attention she craves.

Definitely not anymore! I don't carry out my bad actions at the expense of others because I wouldn't want anyone to do that to me. It's even more sickening that there are people justifying it and saying it's nothing.

Twitter na home of mad arses, I should go there now... cheesy

They did it before and she was just going around sad and moping. Unfortunately they stopped.

Just saw updates that tobi and cee c kissed. I wish tobi the best sha.

I'm glad, looooool grin grin
That's my problem with cee c, her drama is always at the expense of others happiness, well being and reputation. Very sickening.
Yeah I see people justifying it and they also want to act like it's not a big deal or sweep it under the carpet. Their bizz sha.

Lol you can.
Big brother thinks he can use this dance to make us forget about cee c's vile actions won't work grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Heebah:
Ok love :*. @Naijal...its zozo06 then
kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

DID YOU DEMAND FOR AIRTIME TO. VOTE TOBI? YES OR NO?

DID YOU DEMAND FOR AIRTIME TO. BORE CEE-C? YES OR NO?

IF ANTO OR BOTH ANSWERS IS YES, WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE AIRTIME THAT WAS GIVEN TO YOU?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Eeghe:
Do people honestly join groups like whatsapp ..where their phone numbers are shown and the like?
For BB?
Not a small thing at all
I think it's a team thing and not an addiction thing
Seriously it gives me chills.
This is really weird

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
oshe11:
so una get spies for ceec bt dnt wat any spy for una group ba

Now I knw why teamteddy got 8edcheesy
Their fans were looking for free cards that they wudnt usegrin

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Kuku kee them!

TeamBeggieBeggie

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
This their dance is so funny. Tobi is busy laughing , ceec keep face like person wey wan cry. Bamteddy doing their own ball dance at the background.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Chill, when i get home and open my whatsapp, i will ask them to send me everything...Just wait for me.
please please sir or madam. I don't want them. to tell me this gist. I want a firsthand like never. What time. let me reschedule. lolzzzzzz
omor see aggressive shaking of table. shaker shake onnnnnnnnnnnn

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
The housemates' side comments are the most revealing usually
Just like right now

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=66000921][/quote]Let me follow u to laugh in spanish wickedness....kwakwakwakwakwakwakikikikikikwawa!!! cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
pls shut up, i am the first to be dissapointed in you. I saw d your chat on cee c group asking for credit, and even going as far as telling them what was happening in Tobi's group...I won't reply u again cuz i don't have time for people like.
Why not puncture my defence you shortsighted fellow? If you didnt have time for me,you will not try to defame me publicly.if not for fear of being banned,i will have shown you my other side.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
sunnyflakes:

Please watch the kind of words u use. How can you open you mouth and throw insult on all Nigerian youth just because the bbnaija reality show we are all watching is not favouring your preferred housemates. If u still see Efe as a failure just because u don't fancy his genre of music, then u need to revisit your dictionary to ascertain what failure truly mean. He graduated from a Nigerian University in record time, scaled through audition process, became a wild sensation on see gobe edition (infact at that time he could have beaten Buhari squarely in an election) and won the maximum prize................ abeg free Efe jhoor................ Now Miracle............. Considering his age and what he has achieved and his hunger to be better by the day............... I doubt if u possess the sort of drive that young dude has........... don't criticize Miracle or any housemate for that matter if u re not in the big brother house for us to see how different you would have been.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Teddy And Bam: Ah, the chemistry is right. They are now in synch (Talking about CeeBi)

Lolu: Chemistry oshi wo? (Which kain nonsense chemistry?). Physics and Biology has set... grin

Meanwhile, silly Tobi is doing Mr. Loverman. Helping Cee'c adjust her dress, clean her face and Cee'c is pouting and still forming small vex grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

DID YOU DEMAND FOR AIRTIME TO. VOTE TOBI? YES OR NO?

DID YOU DEMAND FOR AIRTIME TO. BORE CEE-C? YES OR NO?

IF ANTO OR BOTH ANSWERS IS YES, WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE AIRTIME THAT WAS GIVEN TO YOU?
I demanded for airtime in tobi group for everybody ehich is a norm.i never commented in ceec group.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
MamBi:

I beg, keep the seat beside you for me make I go buy hot dog. Which pop corn you want? Sugar, salt or mixture? grin
Babe u too much. Abeg give me mixture own and add something lite wen coming back. I don cellotape my nyash for d chairs cheesy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Munzy14:

Hahahahhaha... How i wish someone like tayo is a HMs in this season. Some fans will voluntarily exit from watching and discussing bbn. Damn! tayo sabi serve am as e deh hot.
If CeeC talked to Nina, the way Tayo tongue lashed Sheila, these clowns will carry placard to evict CeeC.. Hypocrites...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PMBuhari(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Why not puncture my defence you shortsighted fellow? If you didnt have time for me,you will not try to defame me publicly.if not for fear of being banned,i will have shown you my other side.
Please Kindly show him, the mods will understand

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

WHAT OTHER SIDE? CHEAP INSULTS?
OGBENI, CLEAR YOURSELF BIKO..
JUMPING FROM ONE GROUP TO ANOTHER BEGGING FOR CREDIT.. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
please people, just switched on TV seeing tobi and ceec seemingly in a forced pair dance, whats the cause of this unfriendly dance please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52