Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3943247 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Your not intelligent.if am a coward,i will have taken off since and emerged with a new moniker,seems you dont know what a coward denotes.being more interested in my defence than his evidence shows a premeditated mindset.you know am clean,you just wanna taunt me.its allowed.
LOL... CLEAN INDEED! YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AND DISGRACED...
NOBODY WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY AGAIN LET ALONE ALLOWING YOU IN TO THIER GROUP TO BEG FOR AIRTIME..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Your not intelligent.if am a coward,i will have taken off since and emerged with a new moniker,seems you dont know what a coward denotes.being more interested in my defence than his evidence shows a premeditated mindset.you know am clean,you just wanna taunt me.its allowed.
I have a strong feeling you're Innocent .
You do not strike me as such a person ....even though your personality is somewhat bland ,there is something very positive and upfront about it .
Does not reek of desperation and petty stealing ......

But there there ....I've been wrong before.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Check whether hes been banned and help him get a new moniker.i know he will drop something but my fear is let it not be concocted.advice him to also behave maturely and never allow anger and emotion overwhelm him when he wants to petition or defend a case.
why will anyone ban me just bcs i am trying to reveal your cunning way to d world. I don't have anything against you man, but i hate it when some people make use of d any situation to use people... U ask for d chats, i wil post it here when i am home. I have been on Nairaland for years and i have never been ban, so if it happens now it will show u are just like cee c...bringing bad thing to people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
What's this week's theme and what task are they to perform?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Threebear:

You do not strike me as such a person ....even though your personality is somewhat bland ,there is something very positive and upfront about it .

I still maintain i asked for airtime for everybody.almost everybody in that group requested it,why my own case is different is what i cant fathom.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Threebear:

see u, it will shock you, trust no one man. I already learnt that from him cuz at first i was defending him bcs we are from Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
why will anyone ban me just bcs i am trying to reveal your cunning way to d world. I don't have anything against you man, but i hate it when some people make use of d any situation to use people... U ask for d chats, i wil post it here when i am home. I have been on Nairaland for years and i have never been ban, so if it happens now it will show u are just like cee c...bringing bad thing to people.
You clearly have everything against me from your vindictive judgment.the time you waste writing this is better spent getting home and doing the needful.everybody ask for airtime,am sure you even asked for airtime more than me.this is a clear case of misplaced aggression from workplace.a ban for you will suffice at the end.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
You were the one that vehemently denied that Tobi never conspired to nominate cee c ,making a mockery of my update ,till Biggie proved you wrong and laid Credence to my story by issuing tobias a strike for the same conspiracy .

Whatever you think senatordave is ,he was among the first people here to pledge for Tobi .He's openly supported him and defended him even before he amassed a legion of fair weather fans .

Disgracing him like this shows more of your vile personality than his !

So what if he begged for recharge card ?

Why do you care where he gets his recharge cards from as long as he uses it eventually to vote Tobi and cee cee .

In your effort to tarnish his image ,you've ended up making your group a mockery .

You're disappointed in him ,I'm more disappointed in you for not handling this maturely and feeding into the dictates of an obvious troll .

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
see u, it will shock you, trust no one man. I already learnt that from him cuz at first i was defending him bcs we are from Nairaland.
You are neither here nor there,you dont even know what your accusing me of.if you were wise,nairaland would have exposed my true personality to you not a mere whatsapp group.this is were we show our true self.you will be a quintessential scapegoat.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mr Adexchelsea19 please let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

I still maintain i asked for airtime for everybody.almost everybody in that group requested it,why my own case is different is what i cant fathom.

But you have always hated (de-campaigned) Cee'c.

What would you have done if Cee'c people gave you money for credit?

Your words about her person never portrayed you as being capable of voting for her.

I put it to you that you had no reason going to enemy camp to ask for money to support a cause you never believed in.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Just imagine if it were Mina's that did this dance today, a lot of actions would have taken place. Facebook, Twitter, nairaland, Instagram, 2go etc infact everywhere would have caught fire. Our most lovely 2018 Bbnaija couple.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
genius43:
I won't reply him again until i show d chats. If i want to tarnish his image i would have done that since last not now. I will tell some of the people there that was also on nairaland to come and attirst to what i said....I am bringing proof. As for that @threebear he can rant for all i care. He can't shut me up cuz i know what i'm talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
genius43:
Mr Adexchelsea.19 please let sleeping dogs lie.
Sleeping dog lie indeed!

After spoiling someone's integrity?
SHAME ON HIM, if he doesn't backup his claim with FACTS.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
MamBi:

But you have always hated (de-campaigned) Cee'c.

What would you have done if Cee'c people gave you money for credit?

Your words about her person never portrayed you as being capable of voting for her.

I put it to you that you had no reason going to enemy camp to ask for money to support a cause you never believed in.
I explained earlier that i joined it when it was still ceebi group.i cant remember even commenting in that group.i only asked for airtime in tobi group and tolex group for all thd members.why would i vote ceec? This is ridiculous.the only other people i havr voted is miracle and alex.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
Just imagine if it were Mina's that did this dance today, a lot of actions would have taken place. Facebook, Twitter, nairaland, Instagram, 2go etc infact everywhere would have caught fire. Our most lovely 2018 Bbnaija couple.

I knooowww
It is an aaaawwww movement, MiNa
There was a hug between them and TV straps lit up, lol
Even Alex and Teddy testified
Welcome to MiNaville (Teams Miracle, Nina and MiNa)
kiss

YumGiel and YumBlackhawk
Come welcome her (or him) cheesy
My eyes on my strike bag meanwhile lipsrsealed tongue

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
oshe11:
Sleeping dog lie indeed!

After spoiling someone's integrity?
SHAME ON HIM, if he doesn't backup his claim with FACTS.

Then we go to court grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
genius43:
After giving the dog a bad name to hang it and ridiculing me? Making my enemies here rejoice.na do bbn things they? Wetin carry me join bbn things?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:

Guy I really don't think this issue you are springing up is nice at all. That senator moniker is one of the big voices that was really campaigning for Tobi on this forum,others only showed allegiance when they saw Tobis score last week.

He was upset when Tobi got the strike and it's only human to feel that way. I detest accusations even in a faceless forum. That papikush guy accused my moniker to be the same with foxrain, three bear, queen of hell etc. I was very upset with him and I detest him for that.

Once again please drop this ship you are trying to sail, it will not add anything to you.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
MamBi:

Na sharia court i prefer.that his hands he used to type defamatory allegations must be shortsleeved.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
MamBi:

What you doing, wanting popcorn and hotdog for something like this mamBi doll? shocked
We lipsrsealed have been compromised here, truly cheesy

I know it's cos of your love for Miss Petulance sha lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
MamBi:

In mira's voice;
AND DIE THERE!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

After giving the dog a bad name to hang it and ridiculing me? Making my enemies here rejoice.na do bbn things they? Wetin carry me join bbn things?
this senator you add to your name na for wetin?

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:
Tobi,why are you predictable na? Why make my criticism of ceec waste? Must you always clear this girl or apologize? Snob her.remember somebody is spoiling my name because of you oh.because of you,i left politics section to this section for the first time.

spoiling ur name bcus u beg airtime,?broda dis is a free world nd begging is allowed.if begging is ur hubby pls feelfree to beg.

the gods begger is surely bhind u.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Rico is a dictatorial chef-watched him with CeeC now and have been watching his kitchen interactions
However he owns the kitchen and cooking (so cool in a man)
And on BB I honestly would starve
"...ginger in egusi"
Would sooner die
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
genius43:
Which kain talk be dis?? The dogs were not sleeping but busy sniffing looking for bones. Abeg allow Adexchelsea19 to scatter things *in Tobi's voice*
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Na sharia court i prefer.that his hands he used to type defamatory allegations must be shortsleeved.

Oh lawd, this man, you won't kii person. How can someone even stay angry at you sef? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
Twoclans:

Guy I really don't think this issue you are springing up is nice at all. That senator moniker is one of the big voices that was really campaigning for Tobi on this forum,others only showed allegiance when they saw Tobis score last week.

He was upset when Tobi got the strike and it's only human to feel that way. I detest accusations even in a faceless forum. That papikush guy accused my moniker to be the same with foxrain, three bear, queen of hell etc. I was very upset with him and I detest him for that.

Once again please drop this ship you are trying to sail, it will not add anything to you.
papikush get sense?
accused me of being threebear for three Good weeks..him say Mina no get fans say na him de open alternate accounts to make miracle look popular..

the first result humble am...this last one don humble the rest of teddy noisemakers grin

deelizalebth93 no de disturb us with her Good morning epistles to team teddy anymore grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

I explained earlier that i joined it when it was still ceebi group.i cant remember even commenting in that group.i only asked for airtime in tobi group and tolex group for all thd members.why would i vote ceec? This is ridiculous.the only other people i havr voted is miracle and alex.
Ahhhhh! With Tobi's group money? If i get u right u used some of d money dey gave u for airtime to vote for Miracle and Alex?? Aye ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Eeghe:

What you doing, wanting popcorn for something like this mamBi doll? shocked
We have been compromised, truly cheesy

You can't experience Nairaland and go back thesamecheesy

It takes from U and also give to You!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Please who are those up for eviction and who did miracle save? I missed it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Eeghe:

What you doing, wanting popcorn for something like this mamBi doll? shocked
We have been compromised, truly cheesy

Do you know how many times senator jerked me up and asked rude questions of my person because of my liking the association between Tobi and Cee'c? There were times where curses were even rained in general. Butti, I kept kwaiet trying so hard to be the mature person. So I am very interested in the story grin grin grin

Chat proof or Sharia Court, i must witness grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.