Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3953852 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2018
Agbgift:

Maybe she wants us to add Rita to the domïnque before she will find solution to the cap guy.

LMAO grin grin
ROTFLMAO grin

It's too early ah sister Agbgift grin grin
LWKMD grin
See punch line. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2018
Giel:

Yeah I guess I shouldn't, thanks.
it's what we MINAlites do

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2018
YumMinaYum:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

That is the real Yumyum goal, something sweet to remind me of my yummies's sweetness. kiss kiss

Looool cheesy grin

I agree grin LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2018
Giel:

Looool cheesy grin

I agree grin LMAO grin

cheesy grin cheesy

#AgreementGoals kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2018
alarmednigerian:

You felt she did, but when you were giving the updates you didn't mention that. Let me just stop here, because most updates about CeeC on this platform is based on the emotion of the person giving the updates.

She cried, I saw her face and felt she had cried...or did you see her wash her face?
It is not logical to you that after the snub she cried before joining others? Frustrated tears?
So how do you explain her face? She had not been sleeping
Sometimes Kayode needs to factor in xyhjjgff and just zoom angry
CeeC does not give me any emotions, surprisingly
She just makes me aware that I have to treat treat treat cheesy
I have had wrong diagnoses before tho, but very rarely

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2018
alarmednigerian:

You felt she did, but when you were giving the updates you didn't mention that. Let me just stop here, because most updates about CeeC on this platform is based on the emotion of the person giving the updates.
nice one bro that y i said most people use dere own english which most times switch the actual words of the hms.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I honestly don't get it. And it's gradually getting on my nerves, almost on the last nerve. They should be the ones to check into a mental home if they're this concerned about people's choices. I saw one forsaken thing tag us bitches because we Stan Mina, really? Attacking people and questioning their mental health because of their preference, this is beyond me!

Playing Reekado banks : Easy Jeje
Dedicated to the lovely yumMinayum kiss

They are so immature and so childish here.
Once you act in a way they don't like.

They immediately attack you, they start ranting, then they start trying to control you by calling you all times of names and trying to give you orders on what to post and how to post online.
Honestly they need help.

It's so weird. I don't get it, but na to ignore sure pass.

But in case you want to release fire grin
I'm here to laugh grin

But incase you do, which moniker will you use again? Looool grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2018
Heebah:
Is it that some people cannot comment without quoting? Especially loooong epistles. Wen zozo06 or any other person updates,common sense should tell u dat it will be really frustrating to others wen u quote it. It makes d thread long n boring with just repeated quotes. If u want to commend d updaters, what is so hard in typing @ and their moniker? They will still get d mention nowww. Pls lets make d thread civil and less clustered. Thank u very much!!
9ja4eva...u r definitely Akthedream 112 n livelymatilda. Dont argue with me just accept it cheesy cheesy

DOMINIQUE YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSED... THIS IS THE SECOND PERSON WITH ANOTHER FALSE Accusation IN LESS THAN 24 HRS

OK I KNOW WHAT TO DO..

IF I AM 9JA4EVA ALL YOUR WISH WILL COME TO PAST WITH BLESSING UPON BLESSINGS.. BUT IF YOU LIED AGAINST ME, GOD OR WHATEVER YOU WORSHIP WILL PUNISH YOUR LIFE..
PLEASE SAY AMEN AND MOVE ON..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2018
Eeghe:

At the Legend game she had to describe what she would do when cold and shivering
It was like she was speaking to him when she said she would go home and wait for her boyfriend to come and cuddle her (trust Kayode's camera moves as he made us watch Miracle look at her and let that sink in)

Then he had to describe an argument scene where the guy was aggressive
He added style to his own answer and described an (outta the picture scene) where the female was aggressive cheesy
(Kayode showed Nina listening to that/him too)

They got their whatever moment at the Legend thingkie, not long after that, it was the mouthed words (Kayode did not try as much then sha)

CeeC cried
After the Tobi snub
I was shocked when she went to the people awake in the kitchen to talk about her Didi/DD goals, and talked like she was booting Tobi (who had just almost literally booted her seconds before)! shocked
Kayode showed Tobi when she was ?lying (or believing her lies in her delusion-you know her better, figure it out Mz B, I dunno/I think she is not stable but could be wrong)

Teddy made Rico CeeC and Alex know many things
during a dice game
Friend zoning Bam after the show
Being attracted to Vandora etc
What struck me is the honest way he tried to answer (I don't think he is the faker in their script-he has been honest about everything)
Alex had many Leo goals and kept probing into the TeddieBam thingie
Rico asked real (ungoofy, not trying to be funny) questions shocked
It took being "nominated" for me to see two real glimpses of him-he should be nominated more lipsrsealed

In all, a real and full BB night
Just great

Oh lawd, Mily thank you.

I am not yet decided about the reasons behind Cee'c mis-representation of truth. I don't know if it is delusions or if it is pure straight out lying or if she is just trying to save face. I won't lie to you, as much as I get her and try to explain her, this aspect of her disturbs me. But I have learnt not to 100% trust what comes out of her mouth...

Teddy has never been the faker in the script. At least not in my opinion. But Bam Bam is the one confusing her heart in the process. Bam was the one who looked in the cameras and said she was going to endure a relationship and fake it since she was a good actress. However, she is either a fantastic actress or she (as far as I am concerned) fell hard for him. What I see is that, She knows the guy has someone on the outside, she liked the guy, made a play for him when she had the opportunity, told the guy how they were going to run the relationship, muscled away any girl who tried to come sniffing and sometimes guilts him into doing what she wants...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2018
I saw an update that Teddy could be falling for Bambam and is making plans?
I did not counter that cos I dunno how old people are here (mostly very young), how analytical they are etc

Cos that was different from what i saw and heard
I wrote that, and offered my take too
@alarmednigerian, next time, give your own take
People who think like you will get you
Saying CeeC cried cos the signs were there? You think it means I am giving a wrong update
How?
I am really curious to know
Even the TV straps lit up with both gleeful and heartbroken messages with regards to her crying cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2018
YumMinaYum:

cheesy grin cheesy

#AgreementGoals kiss

LMAO grin grin grin grin

#AgreementGoals abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2018
Alex and bambam dancing,

Tobi sleeping

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2018
senatordave1:

I thought it should have been tobi.out of the 5 questions,he answered three far better than others.
Please what is legend giving the winner?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2018
Lol I like seeing them having fun bambam and Alex.

Miracle is awake,

Nina just came to give him water and got in bed with him

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2018
Is this not the rice and beans dance ? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2018
carammel:
LMAO, so I tuned in to afmagfamily and saw Soma of bbn2 singing and dancing with dwarfs.
It is well ooo. grin
HE DID THAT VIDEO BEFORE HE WENT TO BBN..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2018
Miracle is eating, bambam and Alex still dancing,

Nina has covered herself with the blanket.

Tobi is sleeping,

The other housemates are not in the room.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2018
Heebah:
Chai!! What is dis cheesy cheesy cheesy
I BEEN THINK SAY YOU GET SENSE... JUST SAY AMEN.. NO ONE IS JOKING WITH YOU
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2018
genius43:
Am I the only one that slept off during that their boring legend game yesterday?
Lol... truth be told the game was so boring, I just managed to be awake cos I wanted to see the end.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2018
Giel:

Ladyblaq, thanks for that Darling update.
Do you know if the Mina's had made up before the scene in that update.?

Cc oshe11
Good morning Minalites...Good morning everyone.

Giel dear, I am not sure they made up before that incident. I only saw a drunk Miracle showing a weak side of him that he wouldn't have shown had he been sober.
Miracle deeply cares for Nina. There is a part of him that wants to stick to 'men's" code or appear macho and "tough" to some people and there is also a part of him that needs to show Nina affection.
All in all, I awwwed back to bed after seeing Nina taking care of him like a mother, a friend, a sister and of course a lover...

I don't know if they are talking now as I haven't had time to go to the ladies for my little sneak peek smiley.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2018
Toptipster:

I don't really have any problems with this dude out here... But the madam mod aka Dominque.
You have got just one job here... Simple duty you can't function SMH.
Oga seun wey write rule 11 self plus 90% dey complain... U mean say e no sabi abi... Plus expecting this post to be deleted or chop ban as usual grin grin grin

How about those that type all words in bold (like the one directly above me), it's same violation of rule 11. Should I take their posts down as well?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2018
LadyBlaq:
Good morning Minalites...Good morning everyone.

Giel dear, I am not sure they made up before that incident. I only saw a drunk Miracle showing a weak side of him that he wouldn't have shown had he been sober.
Miracle deeply cares for Nina. There is a part of him that wants to stick to 'men's" code or appear macho and "tough" to some people and there is also a part of him that needs to show Nina affection.
All in all, I awwwed back to bed after seeing Nina taking care of him like a mother, a friend, a sister and of course a lover...

I don't know if they are talking now as I haven't had time to go to the ladies for my little sneak peek smiley.

They are talking now,

Tonaclex grin
Tobi Nina miracle alex
Their new name

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2018
nothalfbaked:
she wont stop yumyuming just because you want her to. Just pass and dont give yourself hbp.
Silent supporter. Was I talking to you?

Face your front, please.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2018
77up:
gist me more on this bro, e be like say our zaddy don fall in love kiss
Bro, in summary of the conversation that went on. I tuned in this morning at around 1am and I saw them playing that dice game. Rico questioned Teddy between his baby mama and bambam or Vandora or so which would he choose .Trust Teddy he didn't hesitate to pour out his heart. Zaddy said He would continue with bambam since the baby mama is even married now, and bambam was bold to express her feelings for him unlike vandora that was trying to play too safe even though she has told him that she has feelings for him too.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
They are teasing Nina that she wore hot gown for miracle

LMAO

Nina said no that all her clothes are dirty.

She is trying to cover herself with the blanket.

Miracle and Alex dragged it off from her and started teasing her.

Miracle then leaves the bedroom

Alex says they should end this quarrel
Nina says no they are still quarrelling.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
hazzard:
Dude why are you always this bitter every morning.. You can't make a complete sentence without the words Fvck and pvssy,
You sure you're okay?
Like Ebuka would say there's a huge difference between being Entertaining and becoming Exhausting
IF YOU DONT HAVE PROBLEM WITH NINA FVCKING AROUND, YOU SHOULDNT HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY TYPING IT... OK?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2018
dominique:

How about those that type all words in bold, it's also same violation. Should I take their posts down as well?
Yes madam, bring them down too. Rule 11 boldly stated it. Save us the stress of straining our eyes. It's brain draining.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2018
NINA - - - I AM STILL ANGRY WITH MIRACLE

ALEX TO NINA - - - BETTER NOT EXTEND IT BEYOND THIS..

NINA----I AM STILL ANGRY WITH HIM
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2018
Teddy comes to touch Alex, ..she jumps and shouts eh,

Teddy asks her why she is always scared of attention,

He tells her that he will make her a woman today, LMAO,

Alex is screaming wait wait.

Teddy says no, that he will make her a woman,

She then shouts and calls bambam,

Teddy's says good. 2 of them will make her a woman today. grin

Lol, bambam laughs away.

Teddy then leaves Alex and says he is going to shït

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2018
dominique:

How about those that type all words in bold (like the one directly above me), it's same violation of rule 11. Should I take their posts down as well?
if that's what is takes please take them down. Honestly it's offensive to the reader's eye. sad

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2018
Giel:

Playing Reekado banks : Easy Jeje
Dedicated to the lovely yumMinayum kiss

They are so immature and so childish here.
Once you act in a way they don't like.

They immediately attack you, they start ranting, then they start trying to control you by calling you all times of names and trying to give you orders on what to post and how to post online.
Honestly they need help.

It's so weird. I don't get it, but na to ignore sure pass.

But in case you want to release fire grin
I'm here to laugh grin

But incase you do, which moniker will you use again? Looool grin

You should know this has been the only thing keeping me calm and making me report instead of dancing to the gbedu with them. I doubt that calmness would last forever though, seems like Dominique is living up to the tags that have been given to her...

I don't give a fvck about their long epistles but you've no fvckin right to come into my mention to question my sanity because I've a choice different from yours and you don't fancy my way of expressing how I feel about my Yumyum. No no no! That shii is not done! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2018
alarmednigerian:

You felt she did, but when you were giving the updates you didn't mention that. Let me just stop here, because most updates about CeeC on this platform is based on the emotion of the person giving the updates. That was how someone came to say that CeeC intentionally flushed Nina's lashes when the babe herself said she knew how she begged Nina b4 Nina gave her the lashes so she couldn't understand how she was careless with it.
Ogbeni, she has read more "serious books" than you so she should be able to see beyond what is shown on the screen. grin grin; grin

If I knew this thread was this interesting, I would have started reading sooner.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.