Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3953837 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Oh please shut it! Yeah, shut it! When have I ever reported a crew bashing to you? I called you out for my personal business not crew BS. So, don't go under that canopy to hide your biased nature. The few times I have given you mentions to report monikers, were they done under the crew influence? The last one I gave you, was it about the crew or myself? My last ban was because I called someone stupid after being called silly by him.This other dude said I've mental issues and called me retarded, right after diagnosing me of psychological issue, should he get a ban or not?

When have I ever called you out or tag you bias for banning me? I mostly jokingly beg for you to be lenient with the punishments which you always refuse and I move the fvck on because I'm one to take responsibility for my actions. This is about me, quit being shady and don't make it about crew bashing BS!

I don't give a fvck about your explanations or apologies, they're as useless as your job here!
shocked shocked We wee not take it! Baba Buhari must hear this ;( ;( ;(
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2018
dominique:

We're talking about rule 11 here
IF YOU BOWED TO THEIR PRESSURE TO LISTEN TALK ABOUT RULE 11...WHY NOT LISTEN TO ME TALKING ABOUT RULE 19...

IS RULE 19 NOT PART OF NAIRALAND'S RULE AGAIN....

IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW THE RULES, IT SHOULD BE 100%..THIS IS THE SAME PROBLEM AFFECTING NIGERIA... LET'S BE FAIR IN ALL OUR JUDGMENT.

#SAY NO TO PARTIAL JUDGMENT
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2018
See cee-c fans o dis morning...as bitter as their cee-c.

Meanwhile Alex is feeding tobi noodles on the bed. grin

And she has joined him under the duvet

Biggie o...biko dis cannot happen na, someone somewhere na will be contemplating voluntary exit. grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2018
YumMinaYum

Oh my lord shocked grin grin

Chooiii cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2018
seasy:

Thank you for the gist
You are welcome nne.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2018
dominique:

Alright then.
Akthedream112
LadyBlaq
Vivipop
Papiikush
Lhimeet etc

Take note

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Heebah:
*staggers out of d thread*. Damn!!! cheesy cheesy
You ehn! Xter! cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2018
janefrancisca:
See cee-c fans o dis morning...as bitter as their cee-c.

Meanwhile Alex is feeding tobi noodles on the bed. grin

Better.
Tobi doesn't need cee c in his life at all,

Not to give him false accusations.
Nothing. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Myredeemerlives: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2018
styrese:
Stop defending her blindly joor, miracle would never respect her, if she keeps acting as if her life depends on him, what is one day,when she can't make him feel sorry for real. besides Teddy has never disrespected bambam this way, but if he does she has every reason to stay away from him, some women are the reasons men treat them like trash

Oga,
Leave Mina matter dey your lane, who is comparing bamteddy and Mina.
You should be campaigning for teddy to increase the fan base.
Nawaooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2018
CookieLaVee:
So you had to quote that long epistle just to write "Damn"? Why is it hard for people to practice what they preach? You were the one bickering about quoting long epistles and you are the one still doing it as if being an instigator isn't enough...That is all you do here.
CookieLaVee...cry me a river ;( ;(. Keep monitoring me n my posts,unfortunately i dont even know u exist. My phone,my fingers,my quotes...and yes when i mean epistles i mean epistles..u can check d dictionary for d meaning. #Instigatorgoals cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2018
77up:
wow ! that's nice , thank you.
uwc sweet bro
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2018
dominique:

The only way I won't be biased if I leave you and your crew to throw shades and insults at your opponents but only strike when they reply in kind. I'd rather remain biased.

Your opponents get banned as often as your crew but the only difference between the them and you lot is that, they return from their bans and start posting as if nothing happened while you guys wail like a bunch of spoilt brats.

I owe you no explanation or apology about how I carry out my actions on this thread. You can only complain if you and your crew have NEVER insulated, written against, mocked or shaded your opponents. If you have, kindly keep shut and focus on your yumyums.
Madam Dominique, this is totally uncalled for. Why bring up 'crew' into this matter? Why is it that you can't wait to drag Mina crew into whatever argument you are having with one of it's members? That lady just said that it seems you have been acting because of the tags given to you, all this long epistles together with "her crew members" crying foul is not in anyway related to the matter at hand. Stop this hate towards Mina fans, it is so glaring and ugly.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2018
styrese:
Stop defending her blindly joor, miracle would never respect her, if she keeps acting as if her life depends on him, what is one day,when she can't make him feel sorry for real. besides Teddy has never disrespected bambam this way, but if he does she has every reason to stay away from him, some women are the reasons men treat them like trash
So because they were having issues, she shouldn't have attended to him last night seeing the way he was messed up.. We all know that yum yum doesn't have that kind of wicked heart..na una go still insult am if she left him the way he was and slept off.. Bloody hypocrite
Yes I wan defend am blindly if e vex you too much.. Buy eye drop come for me..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2018
styrese:
nursery school kids are different from university graduates, bros pls BAMTEDDY and MINA are two different things that can't be compared.

After all, there is different between 6 and half a dozen grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2018
amehrada:
You ehn! Xter! cheesy
kiss cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Myredeemerlives:

Oga,
Leave Mina matter dey your lane, who is comparing bamteddy and Mina.
You should be campaigning for teddy to increase the fan base.
Nawaooo
Mr man I have every right to criticize any housemate the same way u do, fanbase or no fanbase

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Oh please shut it! Yeah, shut it! When have I ever reported a crew bashing to you? I called you out for my personal business not crew BS. So, don't go under that canopy to hide your biased nature. The few times I have given you mentions to report monikers, were they done under the crew influence? The last one I gave you, was it about the crew or myself? My last ban was because I called someone stupid after being called silly by him.This other dude said I've mental issues and called me retarded, right after diagnosing me of psychological issue, should he get a ban or not?

When have I ever called you out or tag you bias for banning me? I mostly jokingly beg for you to be lenient with the punishments which you always refuse and I move the fvck on because I'm one to take responsibility for my actions. This is about me, quit being shady and don't make it about crew bashing BS!

I don't give a fvck about your explanations or apologies, they're as useless as your job here!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Geezeem:
Just a tot though.....

If Mina sex every night as some people are alleging here

How come he still needed to ask her 2 days ago if she was

On her period?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2018
Giel:
YumMinaYum

Oh my lord shocked grin grin

Chooiii cheesy

Imagine the gibberish na, wetin concern me about crew bashing. I even made reference to that in one of my replies to you on how I'm not bothered about their epistles. But you don't cuss me and expect me to be cool with it! I didn't want to drag it out and called her attention to it, she dey there dey follow me talk folklores. How na?

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2018
77up:
nursery school kids are different from university graduates, bros pls BAMTEDDY and MINA are two different things that can't be compared.

yeah.. So what's the difference?
Educate me please I want to learn. Almighty University graduate

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Heebah:
Lumapil forte to d rescue! Lass lass u go dey alright :-o :-O
You guys will not kill me here. The comic relief here eeeh!!!. lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
styrese:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Heebah:
[s]CookieLaVee...cry me a river ;( ;(. Keep monitoring me n my posts,unfortunately i dont even know u exist. My phone,my fingers,my quotes...and yes when i mean epistles i mean epistles..u can check d dictionary for d meaning. #Instigatorgoals cheesy cheesy [/s]
Trash!!!
When you were busy crying upandan and disturbing the peace of every NLder because of people quoting epistles, you did not know. What a boring life you have out there,so much as to live on e-banters. Shame!!!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
YumMinaYum:

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
hazzard:
So because they were having issues, she shouldn't have attended to him last night seeing the way he was messed up.. We all know that yum yum doesn't have that kind of wicked heart..na una go still insult am if she left him the way he was and slept off.. Bloody hypocrite
Yes I wan defend am blindly if e vex you too much.. Buy eye drop come for me..
maybe ur the bloody hypocrite here, cos I would also criticize bambam if she does same, Abi if na ur sister would u encourage dat

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
77up:

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
CookieLaVee:
Trash!!!
When you were busy crying upandan and disturbing the peace of every NLder because of people quoting epistles, you did not know. What a boring life you have out there,so much as to live on e-banters. Shame!!!
Wow!! How do u know this? It takes someone who has a boring life to detect someone dat has d same xteristics as them. Bravo Detective CookieLaVee!! Lets keep coasting. #Boringgoals cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
dominique:

The only way I won't be biased if I leave you and your crew to throw shades and insults at your opponents but only strike when they reply in kind. I'd rather remain biased.

Your opponents get banned as often as your crew but the only difference between the them and you lot is that, they return from their bans and start posting as if nothing happened while you guys wail like a bunch of spoilt brats.

I owe you no explanation or apology about how I carry out my actions on this thread. You can only complain if you and your crew have NEVER insulated, written against, mocked or shaded your opponents. If you have, kindly keep shut and focus on your yumyums.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
77up:

grin grin Abi oo

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Hmmm,close.so whats the winning prize?

I think they haven't said anything about winning the prize

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Imagine the gibberish na, wetin concern me about crew bashing. I even made reference to that in one of my replies to you on how I'm not bothered about their epistles. But you don't cuss me and expect me to be cool with it! I didn't want to drag it out and called her attention to it, she dey there dey follow me talk folklores. How na?

So you con scatter everywhere grin
Chooiiii, babe grin grin

Cool temper with your mina's cheesy

Lol, babe have you seen that your babies have settled their issues?

Nina even told miracle not to interfere when she is having a quarrel with someone, she told him to mind his business grin
Lol,
Miracle said OK, I think they are cool now.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Threebear:

I don't just understand this your new system with memes cheesy grin

But they are apt grin grin LMAO grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.