Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,712 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:56 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3948623 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
YumMinaYum:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

*In Miracle's voice*

Your fight is my fight! tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Eeghe:
Diana Ross and Tina Turner combined in CeeC's hair on my screen
shocked lipsrsealed

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Eeghe:

Did you watch spooky task week during the season of Karen?
Tails house gist
Weza told the scariest story ever...Nic too, and others...but Weza's? (Shivers too)
It was one of my spookiest BB moments ever

I loooved and was scared of that task
Biggie should do it this season

NOoooooooo! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Didn't listen to Weza partly because I hated her (small) for scattering the Otono's house.

And I didn't listen when Uti would start with some of those stories as well in his time.

Or when they brought snakes and expected people to walk in the den of snakes.

Or when they asked people to put their heads in jars filled with cockroaches.

No, No, No....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
eksbabe:
Low vote u say? so where will u put Teddy, Bambam and Alex. In case you missed it, he came 4th, whooping the perceived strong contender, Teddy.
Hmmm OK na

How u dey
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ibk03:

We die here!!!

Even though I don't know what the dying is about... #solidarity

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
aro1:
pls guys,i rily need answers to ds questions,av nt rily read here dat miracle and lolu talk before ,even wit rico, pls is miracle nt rily friends wit lolu nd rico?
They talk but not dat close....
The day he was talking about how to fly, lightening, radiation etc...
Na Lolu n Rico nai him dey talk to

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Miracle and ceecee chatting in the lounge.. TeddyA comes to the longe from the room and asks miracle about the whot, ceecee tells them that the ninja has come in to take it..
Bambam walks pass and starts laughing at the "I get my eyes on you" teddyA was doing to yesterday games ninja, teddyA said it was because of how the ninja spelt orange, ceecee says the ninja has an ugly writing..

Ceeracle just sitting in the lounge..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
welcome back Zozo06.

We've been seeing biased updates from some PEOPLE since your absence.

Except from MamBi though kiss

Speaking of....

Biggie told the housemates to freeze and a ninja came in to take pictures grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:

welcome back Zozo06.

We've been seeing biased updates since your absence. Except from MamBi though kiss

very True, Zozo, mambi, ibky... are doing great
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:

welcome back Zozo06.

We've been seeing biased updates since your absence. Except from MamBi though kiss

Define biased?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
MamBi:

NOoooooooo! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Didn't listen to Weza partly because I hated her (small) for scattering the Otono's house.

And I didn't listen when Uti would start with some of those stories as well in his time.

Or when they brought snakes and expected people to walk in the den of snakes.

Or when they asked people to put their heads in jars filled with cockroaches.

No, No, No....

I like spooky (ghost scary like tasks)
Scares and fascinates me at once
But hate haaate the icky (crawlers, creepies, snakes, roaches, skin crawls now)
Weza betrayed me too, lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
styrese:

I think we need to endorse them to and let the official Twitter/IG/Facebook handles for BBN grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Akthedream112

Nina is the new sex doll right?
Wonderful and great

But a greater % of people
Would pick a sex doll
Over a Midget....

Peace grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
ninnyanny:
Define biased?

Anything that ends with

Yumyum and MeeMee

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Rico says Osanobua.

Nina ask if it is french

Alex says no it's like from Calabar side or ......(I was laughing I didn't get the remaining things they said)

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
styrese:
Except u know Alex personally, she may be telling some lies too afterall she looks upto Beverly

I don't know her oo
I find her body language believable sha is all
If her stories are lies, then she is a great liar

Beverly? Her lies were almost palpable
All over the place with them too
I did not like Beverly at all

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:
welcome back Zozo06.

We've been seeing biased updates from some PEOPLE since your absence.

Except from MamBi though kiss

Speaking of....

Biggie told the housemates to freeze and a ninja came in to take pictures grin
Una no go kill person for this thread......causing trouble and countering trouble. lolzzz. i never see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:

Anything that ends with

Yumyum and MeeMee

updates u cannot give. Appreciate the people who do,you cannot either.Its only to hate on Nina you know. Where r you from lemme call your villa people to come and carry you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
MamBi:

I am sure you like watching horror movies.... cry Ama scaredy cat like that...

I even put off my app after a few minutes..

So you don't love The Walking Dead?
Howwwww!!!
shocked cheesy
I loove
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
styrese:

Styrese forget the rival camp buhaha for a minute, can you honestly say giel's updates are not good.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
ninnyanny:
updates u cannot give. Appreciate the people who do,you cannot either.Its only to hate on Nina you know. Where r you from lemme call your villa people to come and carry you.

Yawns.

I appreciated ONLY those that gives TRUE updates. Except you have super glue in your eyes.

[img]http:///media/7-19-2017/Juy1U7.gif[/img]

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Twoclans
Sweetheart,

I known you have good intentions, (i think) but no need for this question, please just keep me out of whatever they are doing now.
Thanks dear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Twoclans:

Styrese forget the rival camp buhaha for a minute, can you honestly say giel's updates are not good.

This is the real bbn3. Forget what is happening on the screen issa boring something.
na here the drama deh. Characters deh here no b small thing. Two camps firing missiles in a subtle format.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Twoclans:

[s]

[/s]
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Twoclans:

Giel was not even Team MiNa
She liked Khloe and KBrule, Princess,
Her updates are wonderful
Plus she also offers insight
I think she is being "punished" undecided for whatever
Still trying to figure out if this goes beyond this season

I just wish she can ignore totally and do her thing
Can't force her though
Have to say she is strong too

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
Giel:
Twoclans
Sweetheart,

I known you have good intentions, (i think) but no need for this question, please just keep me out of whatever they are doing now.
Thanks dear.
[/s]
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Giel:

Sweetheart,

Thanks dear

Giel don't be angry I put your name. kiss

I don't even know why I am mingling with the bottom league. If it's abdulkarem112 that is making trouble at least I can understand.

My apologies.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
Eeghe:

Giel was not even Team MiNa She liked Khloe and KBrule, Princess, Her updates are wonderful Plus she also offers insight I think she is being "punished" undecided for whatever Still trying to figure out if this goes beyond this season
I just wish she can ignore totally and do her thing Can't force her though Have to say she is strong too

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=Akthedream112 post=66090809][/quote]

LOL

Yeye dey smell
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Eeghe:

Giel was not even Team MiNa
She liked Khloe and KBrule, Princess,

Her updates are wonderful
Plus she also offers insight
I think she is being "punished" undecided for whatever
Still trying to figure out if this goes beyond this season

I just wish she can ignore totally and do her thing
Can't force her though
Have to say she is strong too
CHAI CHAI CHAI.. DEM DON EXPOSE GIEL OO KIKIKIKIKI grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Don't really kn why rival fans are pained with the MeeMee and YumYum Nick we give to our favourites, u could always chose one for ur favourite like #BasedOnOneOrTwo8%s . Giel ur updates are the sweetest keep it up.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.