Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3942128 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
Giel:

[s]

It's bullying, and by people who think bullying is fun and cute and part of bbn.
Mtchewwwwww

Punished for daring to have an opinion and to post that opinion.

I never came to this thread to update, I came here to share my opinions since I love watching any big brother at all.

So I started updating because I realised that I could update while watching and it didn't bother me at all.
I know how many times I have even encouraged others to post updates.

The drama then started when they decided to tag me as their updater for the season,
And as their updater, it meant I'm only supposed to post the comments they want me to post and to post it exactly how they want the comments to be posted.
I wasn't allowed to have opinions on the housemates at all.

That's why you see people telling me that I'm only supposed to update and not respond to this or that.
Mtchewwww

As if they own me? Or as if they gave me a job which I'm supposed to do exactly they way they want me to.

So when I dared to unapologetically have opinions about the characters I liked and those I didn't like.
It was a sin.
And the worst fact was that I wasn't remorse and will never be.

So how can they punish me for daring to live like the human being I am and not kiss their ass as the robot they want me to be?
Gather themselves together to throw personal insults and tag me with any useless name they deem fit.
Bunch of bullies.

And actually ahneeka was also one of my first loves. [/s]
REALLY, TELL ME MORE...

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
Befairinjudging:

Season 1-4 is the real deal
The rest of the seasons are wash
No,am on season 7,episode 11 now.its even more interesting now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Threebear:
Zozo06 AKA taeyeak AKA princess cab grin
lmao....you bad,now that you mentioned it....kai,your brain is on a fast lane mehn! Princesskab it is! Spot on!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nigerians are somehow. They can never let something die off grin

See Nina dancing in the bathroom instead of scrubbing hard so the fish ***** some text missing lipsrsealed

https://mobile.twitter.com/Glorygloria4/status/977185048360255489/video/1
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
MamBi:

Ahneeka shocked shocked

I swear, if she comes in a second time and messes up by not delivering entertainment, I will walk to that SA and hire people to help me drag her back... undecided

Now that Anto has not returned as well perhaps it will be them two.
Khloe would surely make it.this decision of bringing back two ex housemates would mainly be decided by biggie,our votes may just be formality.biggie will prefer khloe,princess/ahneeka than a boring anto for entertainment and economic issues.i may be wrong sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:

Oga ja danu from my mentions joor
wetin concern me and you? If you can't handle the truth,then learn to behave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Befairinjudging: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
MamBi:

I watched a few seasons because my boys convinced me that the zombies were not that scary but I got tired after like season 4. The supposedly stupid zombies were begining to get too much sense... undecided undecided

The best part of the movie was from season 1-4

The rest seasons are trash
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
styrese:
k, I get u

I don't like Alex though
Even though I find her entertaining
She sucks people into her own game (don't have the right words now)
(Low key instigating kinda thing)
Gossipy, brash, false bravado, some sort of inferiority complex, man hungry
But very entertaining

(This is my opinion, I admit I have only recently started paying her considerable attention)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
senatordave1:

No,am on season 7,episode 11 now.its even more interesting now.

Please do not give any spoilers, I beg of you?
Thank you
Will watch after BB
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:

Anything that ends with

Yumyum and MeeMee

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Giel:
Threebear viciati Tjpromise

Y'all legit cool cool

In YumMinaYum voice grin tongue

My Darling YumGiel, whatever gibberish they spew doesn't define you. No matter what they say or type, you're a million times better than who/what they are. I'd spare you the horror of describing them all. You're a Queen with a Golden Crown kiss kiss. I love you and my babies love you more. kiss kiss kiss

See YumTonacle saying heyyyoooo... grin cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
oshe11:
Na so.... KEEP IT UP....

CHEERS......

It was a beautiful fun happy MiNa moment
He/ she somehow makes it unhealthy (maybe the somewhat robotic verbatim reporting of it?)
I dunno, but I am in awe
Legit awe
I figured that person for a mischief maker a while back...was wondering if I was being paranoid, but had my fears confirmed last week or so

Exactly what I mean by context and insight being everything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush and
Akthedream112 are Nina addicts
They can't give healthy updates
They watch BBNaija only when Nina is
On their screen!
Ninaquine is the new medicine
To cure your addiction.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Alex tobi and Rico in the bedroom,

Rico putting her to sleep. Massaging her leg and bringing her duvet.

Tobi says he will wait for her to activate gear 1 of sleep and he will then pour water onbher face.
Alex says Eh Eh Eh

Rico says dey there na, I will even pour cold aquafina water on your face.

Rico was the one who tucked Alex into bed.

Now Alex and tobi are lying on their different beds.

Lol.

Biggie starts playing music,
Tobi says thank you.

The song playing is Simi's joromi.
Alex and tobi sing for a while.

Alex then starts telling tobi to listen to the song and not to sing.

She is singing again lol,

Bamteddy are also in bed.

Everyone is singing now ,
Alex has sat up.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
ninnyanny:
wetin concern me and you? If you can't handle the truth,then learn to behave.

I never invited you into my mention before you jumped in like a car with no breaks. There is no truth in whatever piece of horse poohpooh you typed.

Just keep tagging along with your yumyumified wailers

Akthedream112:

MAY GOD SAVE US FROM LADIES(SEX DOLLS) WITH OVER bleeped PUSSY PLUS FISHY SMELL.... AMEN!

Amen grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:

I never invited you into my mention before you jumped in like a car with no breaks. There is no truth in whatever piece of horse poohpooh you typed.

Just keep tagging along with your yumyumified wailers
lmao. You sound so pained...you will be alright. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
YumMinaYum:

My Darling YumGiel, whatever gibberish they spew doesn't define you. No matter what they say or type, you're a million times better than who/what they are . I'd spare you the horror of describing them all. You're a Queen with a Golden Crown kiss kiss. I love you and my babies love you more. kiss kiss kiss

See YumTonacle saying heyyyoooo... grin cheesy grin

For the part in bold, it's very obvious.
I love you so much kiss kiss thanks sweet.

The reason we talk too much on issues like this on this forum is because there is no block button, grin
If there was, no time for too much talk, just press button and move on,

But I will always ignore them now. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
Twoclans:

Styrese forget the rival camp buhaha for a minute, can you honestly say giel's updates are not good.

she used to be good as Eeghe implied, but now she doesn't seem neutral, she makes it so obvious that she is siding with the Mina camp, which is bad trait for an updater

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
Akthedream112:

MAY GOD SAVE US FROM LADIES(SEX DOLLS) WITH OVER bleeped PUSSY PLUS FISHY SMELL.... AMEN!

Please o, is this the only way you can insult Nina's fan. Abeg stop e don do

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
ninnyanny:
Papiikush and
Akthedream112 are Nina addicts
They can't give healthy updates
They watch BBNaija only when Nina is
On their screen!
Ninaquine is the new medicine
To cure your addiction.
THAT THING YOU DEY FIND, YOU WILL SOON GET. .
JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN EMPTY DRUM CLOSE BY...

LIKE NINNYANNY LIKE NINA.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Eeghe:

It was a beautiful fun happy MiNa moment
He/ she somehow makes it unhealthy (maybe the somewhat robotic verbatim reporting of it?)
I dunno, but I am in awe
Legit awe

Exactly what I mean by context and insight being everything
Yeah....
He tries tho......
But me Giel does it for ME

***Not comparing

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Akthedream112:

THAT THINH YOU DEY FIND, YOU WILL SOON GET. .
JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN EMPTY DRUM CLOSE BY...

LIKE NINNYANNY LIKE NINA.
Ezioku? Wow,I'm scared! grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
These bambam shorts are too hot kiss
She is looking nice.

She and Rico were dancing before the music went off.

Music is back on,

Mina and cee c are the only ones not in the bedroom

Rico was called to the diary room.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Giel:

The reason we talk too much on issues like this on this forum is because there is no block button, grin

I know you love me, I love you too. kiss undecided tongue

Please do, my Queen. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Giel:

At las..... wink

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Twoclans:

Styrese forget the rival camp buhaha for a minute, can you honestly say giel's updates are not good.

The gods have spoken! Zozo for information minister. Lady from Minaville has been officially demoted..

The honey bee does not kiss the mouth of the flower and then settle for its leaves.

Unfortunately we have kissed the flower we can't settle for biased updates no more..

Zozo06 continue the good work

In the voice of uncle shaggi [Taink you]

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
oshe11:
Yeah....
He tries tho......
But me Giel does it for ME

***Not comparing

Yes he/she gets the updates right
But has underlying very mischievous motives and twists stuff for guest readers (can't form the right words now)
Trying to figure out why though

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
jibs4lv:
scam!

I don't understand what you mean by scam.

You can't see Nina or there is chewing gum in your eye balls? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by viciati(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
styrese:
she used to be good as Eeghe implied, but now she doesn't seem neutral
oga updating does not imply that you cant stand up for the HMs you like.The issue us that people should i say like you dont like her cos she doesnt stand for your ideals.Its her opinion and has a right to it.If you dont dont like her updating style you move on read your supposed "neutral updates",not dragging her like she committed a crime or something.CHEERS grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
This two meme guys want kee me with laugh....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.