Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3942128 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Giel:

Lol, I know
Wasn't given any explanation, was just telling her why they started their nonsense.

But I have promised to ignore,
Even though yumMinayum has refused to light the candle cry

I actually pronounce my moniker whenever I get mentioned and it sounds really cool. grin cheesy grin

Candles don finish na, make I go call Beorn to buy some on his way back home. kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Moving on...
Biggie should please continue the challenge tasks
Since he cannot keep showing just MiNa for mily, Nigeria and Africa's viewing pleasure nah
(Popular demand and all) cheesy

So give them tasks nah

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Eeghe:
CeeC calls out to Nina that Biggie is calling her
Asked her to confirm with Teddy though
Tobi tells Cecelia he wants to sleep and she says it's not true

If not for mamBi, I would call her a stalker cheesy tongue
WHO DA FVCK IS CECELIA?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumYumDestroyer(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I actually pronounce my moniker whenever I get mentioned and it sounds really cool. grin cheesy grin

Candles don finish na, make I go call Beorn to buy some on his way back home. kiss kiss
Hmmmm cool cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ceecee is still disturbing tobi
Tobi tells her to go disturb bambam
Ceecee asks bambam if she should come. TeddyA appears and ceecee says the owner have come

Ceecee is really disturbing tobi
Camera back to Loco (lolu and rico)
They are composing a song..
Lolu giving Rico some suggestions on the lyrics..
From the background ceecee voice is heard saying housemates are becoming boring

Lolu is wondering why ceecee would say such, he says anyway biggie has said I should chill... Rico says anytime ceecee says some stuff he just looks away..

They are back to the song
Rico says anytime he comes upstairs he gets inspirations

Lolu says he has a lot to think about
He says can this girl not just shout today(referring to ceecee)

Rico says he's hungry..

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
YumYumDestroyer:
Hmmmm cool cool
grin grin I see ur ready to deal with that yumyum

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Eeghe:

Updating is a choice or am I missing a thing or two?
I don't even have to call out any usernames (I haaate monikers angry) -its as clear as crystal and didn't start today

I am gonna ignore the last paragraph cos surely that's not meant for me
Cheers
Eeghe, if I was referring to you, I will call you out straight up. Read in context; you will tell I'm referring to ur leader wink

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumYumDestroyer(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ibk03:

Bullied??!! Naaa....
When you use the privilege to update to try and control people's minds, that's called manipulation..

When u call out housemates for the same offence the housemate you support is guilty of, that is called hypocrisy...

When you call out monikers for bullying, but forget that your number one teammate is the chief troll/bully here.. It's called hypocrisy..

Taink you

Whoop! Whoop! Loud it. We go scatter n destroy everything *evil laughs* cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Zozo06:
Ceecee is still disturbing tobi
Tobi tells her to go disturb bambam
Ceecee asks bambam if she should come. TeddyA appears and ceecee says the owner have come

Ceecee is really disturbing tobi
Camera back to Loco (lolu and rico)
They are composing a song..
Lolu giving Rico some suggestions on the lyrics..
From the background ceecee voice is heard saying housemates are becoming boring

Lolu is wondering why ceecee would say such, he says anyway biggie has said I should chill... Rico says anytime ceecee says some stuff he just looks away..

They are back to the song
Rico says anytime he comes upstairs he gets inspirations

Lolu says he has a lot to think about
He says can this girl not just shout today(referring to ceecee)

Rico says he's hungry..

CEE-C OR ALEX?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
Agbgift:

Giel, do you know you owe nobody explanation about ur updates as well as having a favourite?
Whoever that is not satisfied with ur updates should simply scroll through it and not read.
Stop stressing urself by allowing miscreants trouble you because of ur updates. Nobody dey pay you.
Miscreants?? This table you are shaking....

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
Eeghe:
CeeC calls out to Nina that Biggie is calling her
Asked her to confirm with Teddy though
Tobi tells Cecelia he wants to sleep and she says it's not true

If not for mamBi, I would call her a stalker cheesy tongue

Milyyyyyyy, full gist na. Don't worry when you call her stalker, I will make my eyes pretend they are seeing "slay queen" tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumYumDestroyer(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
styrese:
grin grin I see ur ready to deal with that yumyum
Yes oo!
#Destroyinggoals cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ibk03:

Eeghe, if I was referring to you, I will call you out straight up. Read in context; you will tell I'm referring to ur leader wink

You actually missed my whole point
and totally failed to grasp my context...always look for the bigger picture, even though you tried...try more
My leader?
Unpack this for mily?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
LMAO

Tobi days if there is anything he can do to offend cee x that will make her leave him alone.
I've forgotten what cee c said but seems she sas asking if he was serious.

Tobi says yes that she is being a pest. That it is too much, grin

Cee c asks tobi if he wants them to quarrel. He says yes
She shouts that it's a lie grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
YumYumDestroyer:
Yes oo!
#Destroyinggoals cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin Nice one

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
MamBi:

Milyyyyyyy, full gist na. Don't worry when you call her stalker, I will make my eyes pretend they are seeing "slay queen" tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lol they are in the closet now
She is forcing a convo and pretending they are good
He is responding but also told her she is provoking him (half jokingly)
She is coming undone the slay queen

Tobi does not seem to want to play
And said she is looking for trouble
She says she is not leaving on Sunday and will be there to torment him

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
Tobi now tells cee c that she is looking for trouble.
Tobi says he will offend her.
Cee c asks him if there is anything that he can do to her that he has not done before.

Tobi tells her to leave him alone.

She shouts NOOOO!!!

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cee c has locked tobi in the closet and has refused to open the door.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
I can't read if tobi is finding this funny, but cee c is acting like a baby,

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
YumYumDestroyer:
Hmmmm cool cool

Hmmmmmmmmnnnn... Yuuum Yuuum! kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ladysarah, thanks for the correction, akwa oche Uw
AK, ceecee

Tobi is begging ceecee to leave him alone, he says it's provocation
Ceecee says ehen tobi wants biggie to give her a strike ehn
The pressing iron falls, and ceecee shouts biggie he has spoilt the iron
Ceecee closes the door against tobi
Tobi pushes it open

Ceecee says the house needs prayers and fasting
Ceecee, Alex, bamteddy in the kitchen..
Bambam cooking

Gtg.. Will update as soon as I can..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ujay01: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Eeghe:

Giel was not even Team MiNa
She liked Khloe and KBrule, Princess,
Her updates are wonderful
Plus she also offers insight
I think she is being "punished" undecided for whatever
Still trying to figure out if this goes beyond this season

I just wish she can ignore totally and do her thing
Can't force her though
Have to say she is strong too

Girl is being punished because she expressed her dislike for Teddy A. She called him a bully (I don't see him as that though), that's just her only crime but that is her opinion of him which I think she's entitled to.

Seriously, this unnecessary dragging of Giel is stale already.

Anyways, thanks to all those that post updates: Giel, Zozo, Ibkayee, Mambi et al

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Akthedream, tell your cee-c to stop throwing herself at tobi na, which kain desperate virgin she be sef hian.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lol, Cee'c is a brave girl sha... grin grin grin

It will be hard for Toni to forget those two strikes...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
MamBi:
Lol, Cee'c is a brave girl sha... grin grin grin

It will be hard for Toni to forget those two strikes...

Good you are watching now
I can rest and read
If you are not, Tobi obviously didn't buy what she was selling (play lipsrsealed)
So she is upstairs with Rico, Alex and Lolu, all hyper

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YummyNaricle: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ibk03:

Bullied??!! Naaa....
When you use the privilege to update to try and control people's minds, that's called manipulation..

When u call out housemates for the same offence the housemate you support is guilty of, that is called hypocrisy...

When you call out monikers for bullying, but forget that your number one teammate is the chief troll/bully here.. It's called hypocrisy..

Taink you

loud it!!!! cool cool

How can u complain about bullying while cosigning the biggest bully here. nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Zozo06:
Ladysarah, thanks for the correction, akwa oche Uw
AK, ceecee

Tobi is begging ceecee to leave him alone, he says it's provocation
Ceecee says ehen tobi wants biggie to give her a strike ehn
The pressing iron falls, and ceecee shouts biggie he has spoilt the iron
Ceecee closes the door against tobi
Tobi pushes it open

Ceecee says the house needs prayers and fasting
Ceecee, Alex, bamteddy in the kitchen..
Bambam cooking

Gtg.. Will update as soon as I can..

NOPE... LOLU WAS REFERRING TO ALEX, NOT CEE-C.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
janefrancisca:
Akthedream, tell your cee-c to stop throwing herself at tobi na, which kain desperate virgin she be sef hian.
SHE IS BORED AND DISTURBING EVERYBODY THIS EVENING.... SHE IS REALLY CHARGED AND DISTURBING RICO AT THE MOMENT..

DIDNT YOU SEE HER DANCING?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Can't "speak" this in English
But, Tobi agbago Cecelia boot"
I hope it is for good
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
IF YOU KNOW AND LOVE NINA, TELL HER NOT TO MISBEHAVE NEAR CEE-C NOW OOO.

SHE IS REALLY CHARGED AND GINGERED AT THE MOMENT OO. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Na wa for this thread oo.

Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
ALEX TO TOBI AND RICO(AFTER CEE-C HAS LEFT) - - - - SO THIS IS HOW TROUBLE LOOK LIKE? (REFERRING TO THE PLAYFUL TROUBLE CEE-C GAVE RICO.. grin

LOLU SAID YES... LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.