Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3947005 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ibk03:

Bullied??!! Naaa....
When you use the privilege to update to try and control people's minds, that's called manipulation..

When u call out housemates for the same offence the housemate you support is guilty of, that is called hypocrisy...

When you call out monikers for bullying, but forget that your number one teammate is the chief troll/bully here.. It's called hypocrisy..

Taink you

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
styrese:
cheesy welcome back
Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Giel:
Tobi now tells cee c that she is looking for trouble.
Tobi says he will offend her.
Cee c asks him if there is anything that he can do to her that he has not done before.

Tobi tells her to leave him alone.

She shouts NOOOO!!!

It has turned to by fire by force. Lol! This is either real desperation for tobi (humiliating) or a psychotic break.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
janefrancisca:
Akthedream, tell your cee-c to stop throwing herself at tobi na, which kain desperate virgin she be sef hian.
YOU are WISE

#FeministsRULE

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bam bam has really grown on me. I've called her a fake slut before. I eat my words. Shes just on dt Oprah sh*t. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Team ANTO forever but we have committed our votes to Teddy A

Friday got me like, time to turn up bltch3s

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Eeghe:
If I could , I would reach inside my TV and peel off Bambam from Teddy!
angry
Sucking life away from him
Eishhhh

Very annoying girl.

She is doing all this because she kinda got assurance from teddy a during the dice game that he was game with her outside the house.

That's why she start jokingly tell Nina to remove her boyfriends sweater but we all know jealousy wan kill am just because Nina wa wearing Teddy's sweater. angry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ceec said lolu is still her partner.he responded tufiakwa

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Akthedream112:
ALEX TO TOBI AND RICO(AFTER CEE-C HAS LEFT) - - - - SO THIS IS HOW TROUBLE LOOK LIKE? (REFERRING TO THE PLAYFUL TROUBLE CEE-C GAVE RICO.. grin

LOLU SAID YES... LOL
you are just trying to make it look like she's doing what she's doing to Tobi with everyone, u are one funny dude...we are all watching how ur cee c has been throwing herself to tobi since yesterday night. I don't want to believe there are still girls like that who doesn't have self dignity...Tobi doesn't want her again,she should stop provoking him.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
senatordave1:
Ceec said lolu is still her partner.he responded tufiakwa

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
I'm BLACKSAGE the DEFENDER of WAKANDA(Females)

#FeministsRULE

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
codedguy1:

Very annoying girl.

She is doing all this because she kinda got assurance from teddy a during the dice game that he was game with her outside the house.

That's why she start jokingly tell Nina to remove her boyfriends sweater but we all know jealousy wan kill am just because Nina wa wearing Teddy's sweater. angry

**eyeroll**

I rmmber some of u Mina fans losing ur collective heads when anto wore sthn of miracles. And Nina was so distraught abt d whole 'situation' she was crying to us abt miracle in d diary room. Now dts real jealousy. Not a joke in passing.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
you are just trying to make it look like she's doing what she's doing to Tobi with everyone, u are one funny dude...we are all watching how ur cee c has been throwing herself to tobi since yesterday night. I don't want to believe there are still girls like that who doesn't have self dignity...Tobi doesn't want her again,she should stop provoking him.
YOU are WISE

She is a DISGRACE to what we represent

#FeministsRULE

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
janellemonae:

**eyeroll**

I rmmber some of u Mina fans losing ur collective heads when anto wore sthn of miracles.

Did Mina go and harrass Anto to remove the sweater?

Bamdoggy was jokingly telling Mina to remove the sweater but we all know it was biting her all over thatvshe eventually went to bring another sweater for Nina.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
codedguy1:

Bamdoggy was jokingly telling Mina to remove the sweater but we all know it was biting her all over thatvshe eventually went to bring another sweater for Nina.

Didn't watch this scene but definitely not taking ur word for it.

But erm, sorry, is it ur pain? At least she spoke her truth out.
I see u prefer pple bottling it up, going to d diary room to vent, being passive aggressive and then beating abt d bush.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
Who is on this table pokello is shaking kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
ATM : Alex, Tobi and MIracle

Alex is a real definition of a guy's girl (I am not so sure if that is what it's called)

Alex is another housemate who has greatly improved her game. I actually thought she will become invisible after Leo left ,but she did what a strong African woman will do, she cried, she got emotional and got back to her feet.

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
sage101:
I'm BLACKSAGE the DEFENDER of WAKANDA(Females)
How old are you

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Twoclans:
ATM : Alex, Tobi and MIracle

Alex is a real definition of a guy's girl (I am not so sure if that is what it's called)

Alex is another housemate who has greatly improved her game. I actually thought she will become invisible after Leo left ,but she did what a strong African woman will do, she cried, she got emotional and got back to her feet.

Thats what we represent

#FeministsRULE

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
It is very unfair d way cee c is making Tobi's life miserable in that house. I know that feeling when a girl cont to stalk u and keep pestering your life...If it was done outside u can easily block her and avoid her, but in that house Tobi can't do that bcs she will still come back. Biggie must address this issue cuz i feel frustrated sef not to talk of how Tobi is feeling.

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumYumDestroyer(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
codedguy1:

She is protecting her property! Its d same thing ur YumDumbNina did during Anto's time. Pot calling kettle black angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
It is very unfair d way cee c is making Tobi's life miserable in that house. I know that feeling when a girl cont to stalk u and keep pestering your life...If it was done outside u can easily block her and avoid her, but in that house Tobi can't do that bcs she will still come back. Biggie must address this issue cuz i feel frustrated sef not to talk of how Tobi is feeling.

Biggie needs to issue a restraining order. Unwarranted stalking is distressing.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
OliviaPope:
How old are you
The only reason I'm gonna go soft is cos of that "f"

Would have used that BONY AND TINY throat of yours to POKE your eyes

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
It seems Ceece's fans are more of foreigners. I was her fan but I got interested when people came up with this story of Nigerians hating her because she is decent and has not done anything illicit in the house. I joined different groups created by non Nigerians. Well I am on leave and have time to watch and see for myself. All of them have different weaknesses and strength. I don't really feel Ceece, though. Am trying to understand if all this behaviour is her real self or she is trying to display(act) the theme (double wahala). We can't really predict the winner.
Karen was hated and was up for eviction every week and her supporters team grew and before we knew it, she won. I just hope d house mates coming would be one person from d evicted pairs. I don't think Anto has much fans but being a former Mito" who knows who miracles fans would support.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumYumDestroyer(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
sage101:
The only reason I'm gonna go soft is cos of that "f"

Would have use that BONY AND TINY throat of yours to POKE your eyes
Answer d question and stop beating about d bush. How old are you? Its a direct question except u r as dumb as ur crew then i will excuse u for not understanding angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
janellemonae:

Biggie needs to issue a restraining order. Unwarranted stalking is distressing.
I'm telling you. Haba, is getting out of hand nah. I don't want to believe with all her education, she doesn't know how she's portraying herself right. If this is love, i don't want to be in love then.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
cool

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
janellemonae:

Didn't watch this scene but definitely not taking ur word for it.

But erm, sorry, is it ur pain? At least she spoke her truth out.
I see u prefer pple bottling it up, going to d diary room to vent, being passive aggressive and then beating abt d bush.

Hahaha am not anybody's fan. Have never voted for anyone but will say whatvi saw. Nina has also been annoying on the show but bamdoggy at 29 is a disgrace behaving like an abandoned poppy.

It can never be my pain.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
YumYumDestroyer:
She is protecting her property! Its d same thing ur YumDumbNina did during Anto's time. Pot calling kettle black angry angry

Her property indeed, all those girls in the house behaving like they have seen boyfriend are just being naive, from Nina to Alex to Bamdoggy.

When did Nina harass Anto?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
nazablossom:
Na wa for this thread oo.

Meanwhile
na today? cheesy cheesy cheesy multichioce have been doing it for years nw, they know that all gotv users are poor people and most dstv users are rich

gotv sub was 1500 2015 its 2000 today despite the recession and all
dstv premium was 12k + pvr and today its 16k

see how slow they increase gotv substitution price cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but its not hard to increase dstv subscription prices, gotv is poor mans access to cable tv, saw one gotv at a barbers shop some months ago, see advert on the interface cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy even program info get advert, poor man thing must local

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumYumDestroyer(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
sage101:
"Your Crew"

I'd be FOOLISH to engage someone DISGRACING his generation with that moniker....

I blame the fake chemist that sold the FAKE POSTINOR to your ***

Hence your existence(though it obviously affected your BRAIN)

#FeministsRULE
Huuuh! Am shaking!! Is dat all u gat?? Take ur bloody FeministsRule mantra n shove it up ur stinking A**. Mgbeke like utongue angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.