Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,676 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3944048 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2018
FrankGiel:

Young man this is all u would get; m
MENTIONS grin grin You will still never know the town she lives in grin grin

Keeping Up with theasslickers

DIED

You mean upon all the yumyum and Asslicking, all he gets is a mention? Not even her number after the show? grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2018
Flexsexybone:
Anto now laughs at every joke dry or not. I guess smiling sheepishly is her nee strategy. undecided
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2018
genius43:

So Cee C is the leash.

Why do I have a feeling that Rico won't send Cee C again now that Koko is back.
1. THE WORST ANYBODY CAN DO TO CEE-C IN THAT HOUSE IS TO NOMINATE OR PUT HER UP FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION..

2..THERE IS NO WAY ONLY CEE-C CAN BE UP FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION.

3..WHOEVER IS NOMINATED WITH CEE-C BETTER BE STRONGER THAN HER, ELSE NA STRAIGHT TO NIGERIA.

IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2018
senatordave1:
Its clear many are not happy with this reunion.tobi is the happiest followed by teddy.nina and ceec are not happy.the rest are lukewarm.
why won't Tobi be the happiest? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 26, 2018
For all ya'll making noise, khloe wouldn't have left but for a useless pairing... That pairing made both her and kbrule worse off, but for the pairing, both the second and third pairing wouldn't have sufficed.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2018
I hope Lolu can ignore Anto, I don't want any repeat of what transpired between then before she left.
Anto should better go after miracle,i don't want any drama with my boy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2018
senatordave1:
Its clear many are not happy with this reunion.tobi is the happiest followed by teddy.nina and ceec are not happy.the rest are lukewarm.
YEA.. THE SAME TOBI THAT FRUSTRATED AND DENIED KHLOE 2 LOAVES OF BREAD WHEN HE WAS HOH, IS NOW THE HAPPIEST... KIKIKIKIKI grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2018
I hate Khloe and hope the housemates are sensible enough to put her up so she gets properly butted off next week

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2018
77up:
over good they worry me , how are you doing

I'm fine. Thank you. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2018
genius43:

He was forming nice guy na, a shoulder to lean on in the time of sorrows.
YOU THINK ANTO AND KHLOE HAVENT SEEN THE GAME RICO IS PLAYING? HE GO SOON RED.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Tobi throwing snide remarks about Lolu in the background. He's obviously laughing at Lolu's misfortune as regards Anto's return.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2018
Anonylander:
I hate Khloe and hope the housemates are sensible enough to put her up so she gets properly butted off next week
UNCLE, KHLOE IS GOING NO WHERE OOO.. SHE IS HERE TO STAY.. grin

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2018
carammel:
I hope Lolu can ignore Anto, I don't want any repeat of what transpired between then before she left.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2018
Ksslib:
Honourable barrister Cynthia Nwadiora

grin grin
am I the only one that always find it hilarious how you address cc only as barrister Cynthia, even still add her surname join. Lmao

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2018
Threebear:
This is why I will be late to work today..... I tampered with my source of livelihood for this

Late for which work?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2018
Giel:

Lol, I know, that's what I meant,
He was forming. but still went to nominate her grin

But I guess what you're saying is that he won't even form nice guy again right?

Maybe

Something like that, now that the number of girls surpasses that of boys.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:

YOU THINK ANTO AND KHLOE HAVENT SEEN THE GAME RICO IS PLAYING? HE GO SOON RED.

Even Tobi has figured his game out, I hope he has enough fans to keep him in.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2018
XML33:

Late for which work?

���������

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2018
ba7man:
Now you're trying too hard to convince us you're employed. undecided

Who is employed?

Will you stay up all night watching TV if you were?
grin

XML33:

Late for which work?

Unemployed Miracle fan boy grin

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:

YEA.. THE SAME TOBI THAT FRUSTRATED AND DENIED KHLOE 2 LOAVES OF BREAD WHEN HE WAS HOH, IS NOW THE HAPPIEST... KIKIKIKIKI grin

Yea and he was favouring and ass-licking your darling Cee C to the dentriment of other housemates and his game.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2018
carammel:
Honestly, I hope she goes right back to where she came from very soon and I hope Omololu acts like a man and keep her at arm length. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2018
Just came in and saw mentions from those I've placed on probationcheesy
Don't worry, when una get sense I go reply unagrin
Some mofos were even quoting themgrin
The table when I shake has alot of mofos on it ooo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2018
SOME WEEKS AGO, LOLU TOLD ANTO THAT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. HE TOLD HER THAT HE IS NOT DECEIVING HER AND THAT HE WOULDNT TELL HER THAT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL IF SHE IS NOT.

TO BUTTRESS HIS POINT, HE MADE MENTION OF KHLOE.. HE SAID THAT HE WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH KHLOE EVEN IF SHE IS NA.KED.. cheesy

FAST FORWARD TO TODAY..
ANTO DOESN'T SEEM TO LIKE LOLU ANYMORE AFTER KNOWING ONE OR TWO..

THE SAME KHLOE IS BACK IN THE HOUSE WITH ANTO..

LOLU, LOLU, LOLU... ONLY YOU FOR THIS DOUBLE WAHALA? grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by davodyguy: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2018
will this Anto's image on the wall as an evictee be removed or lefty there?

BBNaija is a scam

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6883778_dzmoxiow0aatw_jpegba0021e0348bc1c907f39238b7cb15fa
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:
SOME WEEKS AGO, LOLU TOLD ANTO THAT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. HE TOLD HER THAT HE IS NOT DECEIVING HER AND THAT HE WOULDNT TELL HER THAT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL IF SHE IS NOT.

TO. BUTTRESS HIS POINT, HE MADE MENTION OF KHLOE.. HE SAID THAT HE WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH KHLOE EVEN IF SHE IS NAKED.. cheesy

FAST FORWARD TO TODAY..

Exactly! yet some on this forum think she is now the villain. If it was the other way around Anto would have been crucified. This is why I hate sentiments in a game, people take things too personal.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2018
I'm not liking the vibe from this new Anto.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2018
lee818:

Exactly! yet some on this forum think she is now the villain. If it was the other way around Anto would have been crucified. This is why I hate sentiments in a game, people take things to personal.

Exactly! People tend to forget that Lolu used to tell most of the housemates than Anto is not his specs. He forgot when he was shaking that table.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2018
davodyguy:
will this Anto's image on the wall as an evictee be removed or lefty there?

BBNaija is a scam

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6883778_dzmoxiow0aatw_jpegba0021e0348bc1c907f39238b7cb15fa

Anto removed it immediately after that hug with Lolu. She removed Khloe's too.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:

TO BUTTRESS HIS POINT, HE MADE MENTION OF KHLOE.. HE SAID THAT HE WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH KHLOE EVEN IF SHE IS NA.KED.. cheesy

FAST FORWARD TO TODAY..

So? Was he supposed to lie? undecided
Our game is still tight AF. cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by davodyguy: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2018
Lovexme:

Anto removed immediately after that hug with Lolu. She removed Khloe's too.

Interesting.

That's the game.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2018
genius43:

Exactly! People tend to forget that Lolu used to tell most of the housemates than Anyone is not his specs. He forgot when he was shaking that table.

Thank you for mentioning some of lolu's shortcomings! I just wish we can all enjoy the game without so much personal in puts! I truly love all the hms and wish them all the best of luck in their game plans.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2018
Papiikush:

DIED grin
Oshe11 with no game, he has been begging for the town she lives in.. Bros says, he wants to know the quality of light in her area!!! Lmaoo..

As if a whole town shares the same power coverage...

Bros go and toast the babe, we are behind you....

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.