Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,677 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3944049 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 10:14am On Mar 26, 2018
Papiikush:

He will probably use her just the same way MeeMee is using Yumyum grin
At least meemee wouldn't steal and still deny it ..
What a coward we have in TTT (Teddy8 Toilet8 Thief8)

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2018
Papiikush:

Teddy shut the fück up angry

They all gossip, no one is exempted

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 26, 2018
Papiikush:

Give me her number now... I've been asking since January.

Shouldn't you be ashamed angry
Lemme jare. sad

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 26, 2018
RICO HAS THIS BAD HABIT I DONT REALLY LIKE... WHEN TASTING FOOD WHILE COOKING, HE WILL PUT THE SPOON IN HIS MOUTH AND STILL RETURN IT INSIDE THE COOKING POT... DISGUSTING

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2018
FrankGiel:

A beggar cannot put me on probation grin

Keep begging
Trouble was sleeping, una go wake trouble.

Pls forgive your fellow engineer... He was just joking with you my friend... This brutality is getting deep..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2018
Anto’s defense speaks

I don’t like a loud Anto but since it’s what poor people enjoy I will bear it, as for those complaining that the show is rigged, shame on all of you, when the story suited you, your votes were counted, now it’s rigged because it’s against u? Yeye dey smell cheesy as for all the housemates with personal vandeta against Anto, you will all realize why she is called a live wire soon

Let’s talk About Lolu, Anto is a bold confident straight forward woman, irrespective of your poverty votes she will not pretend, Lolu has a girlfriend and was making a fool of Anto on tv , she is not a bread seller she wouldn’t ignore it like most of you will, it’s not her fault that poverty wouldn’t allow u to value una self enough to do away with stupid guys when they are caught, If u like vote or don’t vote, hate her or love her, when a man plays u, a smart woman gets rid of him

Anto unshaken, unburnt, unevicted, unmoved, untouched, most intelligent, honest leader that divides things honestly, straight forward feminist, pure woman

Thanks for reading Team Anto for life

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2018
Miracle is happy! He is just finding Cee'c trouble upandan and knows that she is on lockdown grin grin

She walks past him and comments on him wearing his attire and feeling like a fine boy. He asks her to repeat it and for like two minutes, she refuses and then postpones saying it again but he uses wahala to make her repeat that he is looking fine.

His wahala seems to be lifting the dark clouds from Cee'c face small small.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2018
Giel:
So people who are genuinely happy to see the housemates back or just hugged them back out of just a good nature are fake or faking it.

While cee c who coldly ignored the new housemates is the real one?

So it's only negative reactions that are real?
Positive reactions are not real?

Nothing I won't read on this thread sha.

Welcome to Nigeria Nne. People are always laidat in this part of the world. undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2018
skitozblog:
Anto should ask lolu if he wants breakfast. Tell him she will make him dodo n eggs.
In afternoon ask him if he wants dodo n rice.
In d evening ask if he wants dodo n beans. #BBNaija
Abi o. Them want make Anto loyal by force.
Hahaha because her destiny dey tied for lolu hand.
She ignored lolu complains are flying up and down. If she still pretends to be cool with him, complains will still fly around.
Anto is just savouring on the second chance she has on the game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2018
Mariinee:
Lemme jare. sad
cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2018
skitozblog:
Anto should ask lolu if he wants breakfast. Tell him she will make him dodo n eggs.
In afternoon ask him if he wants dodo n rice.
In d evening ask if he wants dodo n beans. #BBNaija
This is hilarious. grin grin
Akthedream112:

I THINK SHE IS ALSO PAINED THAT LOLU HAS BEEN STYLISHLY CHASING ALEX.. MAYBE SHE LISTENED TO ALEXIS'S DIARY SESSION YESTERDAY... LOL
Lmao...Lolu hasn't been chasing Alex ahbeg. That's not even possible. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2018
Agbgift:

She ignored lolu complains are flying up and down. If she still pretends to be cool with him, complains will still fly around.
gbam

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2018
MamBi:

Was Rico really close to Koko before she left? I never noticed but the way he hugged her this morning, I thought they must have been best of pals.

But coming back to your question, I have a feeling Rico was not sending Cee'c even before. To her face, he acts like they are really cool but as soon as she leaves, he sides with the person she has a conflict with.

Not that close, but they were good
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2018
MamBi:
Teddy and Tobi analysing how some of the female housemates are reacting to babes coming back. They are using various slangs to have the conversation.

Teddy says women too get problem.

And they are sure that Anto and Khloe have info from outside.

Teddy lowered his voice and told Tobi that he noticed one of the newcomers spoke about something that she would not have known if she was isolated. (Voices too low for me to get the actual things he said)
KHLOE IS A TALKATIVE, HOUSEMATES SHOULD LISTEN MORE TO HER TALK AND SONGS, TO KNOW WHAT' IS GOING ON OUTSIDE...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2018
Agbgift:

U didnt understand the post

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2018
FrankGiel:

Young man this is all u would get; m
MENTIONS grin grin You will still never know the town she lives in grin grin

Keeping Up with theasslickers

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2018
oshe11:
U didnt understand the post
I understood the post quit alright. I am contributing to what the poster said. I am not countering his or her comment.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2018
iamJ:
Anto defense speaks

I don’t like a loud Anto but since it’s what poor people enjoy I will bear it, as for those complaining that the show is rigged, shame on all of you, when the story suited you, your votes were counted, now it’s rigged because it’s against u? Yeye dey smell cheesy as for all the housemates with personal vandeta against Anto, you will all realize why she is called a live wire soon

Let’s talk About Lolu, Anto is a bold confident straight forward woman, irrespective of your poverty votes she will not pretend, Lolu has a girlfriend and was making a fool of Anto on tv , she is not a bread seller she wouldn’t ignore it like most of you will, it’s not her fault that poverty wouldn’t allow u to value una self enough to do away with stupid guys when they are caught, If u like vote or don’t vote, hate her or love her, when a man plays u, a smart woman gets rid of him

Anto unshaken, unburnt, unevicted, unmoved, untouched, most intelligent, honest leader that divides things honestly, straight forward feminist, pure woman

Now team Lolu feel they were the ones that voted her in, forgetting her other allies that voted her too.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2018
Agbgift:

I understood the post quit alright. I am contributing to what the poster said. I am not countering his or her comment.
Lolx.....
U didnt gt it dear

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:

I THINK SHE IS ALSO PAINED THAT LOLU HAS BEEN STYLISHLY CHASING ALEX.. MAYBE SHE LISTENED TO ALEXIS'S DIARY SESSION YESTERDAY... LOL
lolu has a girlfriend and was playing games with Anto

He is no jayz and Anto isn’t Beyoncé and Alex is 100000% not becky with a good head

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2018
oshe11:
Lolx..... U didnt gt it dear
Then explain.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2018
oshe11:
Lolx.....
U didnt gt it dear
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2018
I want to be in Lolu's head right now. He and Cee'c are by themselves on the garden furniture.

Both of them think it will be best to sit back and watch things unfold.

Lolu says "just go with the flow"

They are momentarily joined by Rico who is pulling the chair Cee'c is sitting on with her still in it.

Cee'c says its best not to discuss the new comers (or new happenings?)

Tobi and Alex come out off camera and talk about washing later this evening.

Cee'c then wonders out loud why the guys in the house are now feeling cocky grin

Me: TOBILOBA, why are you now feeling cocky? grin grin

2 Likes

oshe11:
Lolx..... U didnt gt it dear
Then explain.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2018
So everybody dey pretend like say they can’t see that Cee C is ugly cheesy

Looking like a fat insect

24 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eleshin(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2018
Agbgift:

Abi o. Them want make Anto loyal by force.
Ehen she needed votes to return to the house her destiny was tied to Lolu. The only time she was alone Anto Army failed her, she was evicted. Let's see how the secind chance goes when shes up for eviction.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2018
Giel:

Awwww
That's so sweet of anto to bring glasses for cee c,
Khloe even brought lashes for her.
I'm just watching khloe, of she messes up, it's over for her grin
AWWWWW, YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY PAINED.. CONTINUE FOOLING YOURSELF grin
6 MORE DAYS TO GO.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chuchunana: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2018
iamJ:
lolu has a girlfriend and was playing games with Anto

He is no jayz and Anto isn’t Beyoncé and Alex is 100000% not becky with a good head

You mean "becky with the good hair"...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2018
grin Re- introducing masef now Team Khloe( kokodasilva). Aunty Alex keep fighting everyone in d house see u in Nigeria next week.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2018
iamJ:
Anto’s defense speaks

You are so on point..So people expect her to act all cool after finding out the guy hasn't been honest with her. Abeg she should flirt with any guy she fancies in that house besides it's all a game. If u wanna av a real relationship atleast be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2018
Alheeri:
grin Re- introducing masef now Team Khloe( kokodasilva). Aunty Alex keep fighting everyone in d house see u in Nigeria next week.

Khloe and Anto are playing with these guys heads claiming they want to catch up on what has been happening in the house.

#mindfvck
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2018
eleshin:

Ehen she needed votes to return to the house her destiny was tied to Lolu. The only time she was alone Anto Army failed her, she was evicted. Let's see how the secind chance goes when shes up for eviction.
And you truly believed she was "voted back". Na wa o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.