Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:43 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3945957 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2018
MamBi:
Lol players playing players.

Lolu to Khloe: Apart from you, who do you want to win this game

Khloe: Rico first, Bam bam and Anto...

Gbagam to Lolu for asking randabout question...

And there are so many housemates wearing sunglasses this morning. Did sun pack him and his family to SA ni or dem no want make we see into the window of their souls?
grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yanjutomi(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2018
khloe has pop out d question: LOLU how do u feel about anto?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2018
Tobi: Omololu, na only your nose go show for the camera.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2018
MamBi:
Tobi: Omololu, na only your nose go show for the camera.... grin grin grin

Tobi and his no filter attitude

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

I'm indifferent about her return, make she no just near my babies... lipsrsealed

Oh my! shocked Been to the hospital? How do you feel now? Do take care of you and make sure you eat! angry angry

Stay strong, chop Mina kisses. kiss
I'm getting better but still can't eat.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2018
diadem10:

But she's no more playing the game.. What happens to interacting with everyone even when she's not a thing with him anymore? Even Khloe had no problem with her antangonists in the house. Na husband she con find for the game? And it's not as if Lolu slept with her. She wasn't even into Lolu that much yet she's feeling being betrayed. Abegi
making an attempt at a queen with malicious plans is a crime

Anto is not your neighborhood recharge card seller, park well
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2018
Toh!!!

Tobi has removed glasses to hear how Lolu feels about Anto.

Lolu: Anto knows how I feel about her. I really really like Anto irrespective of what happens in here or outside. I will like to take it further out there even though I don't know what is happening...

Me: Loluuuuuuuuu, would you like your Dodo, ripe or unripe with the ewa agoin?

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2018
Akorkor:
Khloe is giving them false hope with her answer... smh
Maybe if she hadn't mentioned Anto, if it's that they think she's calling out the strongest contenders anyway

They may think those she called are perceived as the 'realest' outside of the house though

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2018
hazzard:

That's true oo
Now tell me what these 3 housemates have in common that teddy8 doesn't?

Eh gawd!! cheesy cheesy grin

Y'all won't kill me this morning! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yanjutomi(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2018
khloe is playing a game of "LOLU IS NOT REAL"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2018
I prefer Lolu without Anto. Anto make Lolu look like a fool in love

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2018
Who is Lolu referring to as Bugs please?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2018
genius43:
Tobi: Some people, if they know say this morning go they like this them for pick the envelope yesterday.

Ahhh Tobi, kuku keeme abeg

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2018
iamJ:
lolu has a girlfriend and was playing games with Anto

He is no jayz and Anto isn’t Beyoncé and Alex is 100000% not becky with a good head
YOU ARE RIGHT... ANTO HAS ENOUGH REASONS TO DUMP LOLU..
IF ANTO WANTS TO PRETEND, SHE WOULD HAVE PLAYED ALONG AND USE LOLU TO PLAY THE GAME.. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2018
Khloe to Alex: When you get out of this house what are you going to do?

Alex: starts some rambling answer

Tobi cuts in: Don't lie, you are going to Leo's house... grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2018
eksbabe:
Who is Lolu referring to as Bugs please?

Tobi. He eats a lot of carrots so he is bugs bunny...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2018
iamJ:
making an attempt at a queen with malicious plans is a crime

Anto is not your neighborhood recharge card seller, park well
Your girl is basically dull. A mature mind would have no problem interacting with everyone based on the game. Just look at bambam. She knows many dey beef her yet she nor dey carry face for anyone. She even made her points about those she doesn't like known to biggie without much fuss nor insult. Now, that's class.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2018
Anto has entered the game grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2018
mizz2posh:
Tobi has a bandana in his pocket like my Teddy, miracle is wearing my Teddys gloves, Lolu wants dread overnight, and be tying his head to sleep like my Teddy, yall favs wanna be my Teddy so bad, but too bad, there is only on Teddy grin.
Go Zaddy, you are the blueprint!

you forgot that Rico wanna switch from kitchen roles to toilet duties , like your zaddy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2018
NINA AND ANTO HAVE JOINED THE DICE GAME....

ACCORDING TO NINA, AMONG THE REMAINING FEMALE HOUSEMATES, SHE THINK SHE WILL BE FRIEND AND CLOSE TO ANTO AND CEE-C.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2018
diadem10:

Your girl is basically dull. A mature mind would have no problem interacting with everyone based on the game. Just look at bambam. She knows many dey beef yet she nor dey carry face for anyone. She even made her points about those she doesn't like known to biggie without much fuss nor insult. Now, that's a class.
class is being a fool nw cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see ur problem, using the kind of girls u date to judge every woman, oga no be everybody no dey value their self and time, bambam that is bread seller classy for u, does she look like she will win the money?

oga if u need acting bread seller level, go and watch african magic biko
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2018
MamBi:

Tobi. He eats a lot of carrots so he is bugs bunny...
Awwww okay
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2018
MamBi:
Khloe to Alex: When you get out of this house what are you going to do?

Alex: starts some rambling answer

Tobi cuts in: Don't lie, you are going to Leo's house... grin

biggie don cancel him 2 strikes, him mouth don come outside cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm getting better but still can't eat.

This should make you feel like eating. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2018
Oh Nina is also in the game.

She says she will be close to Anto outside the house.

And after much prodding to select a second female, she picks Cee'c though they are frenemies in the house...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Anto is leaving next week.

Malaria and typhoid hold me down since Friday, mama couldn't eat since Friday.
i didnt know that ure a ninja now oooo, how u want take carry her out?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2018
iamJ:
class is being a fool nw cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see ur problem, using the kind of girls u date to judge every woman, oga no be everybody no dey value their self and time, bambam that is bread seller classy for u, does she look like she will win the money?

oga if u need acting bread seller level, go and watch african magic biko
Bam's sensual nature isn't your headache. We're talking of the brain content here and your girl's grey matter can't measure to 1/4 of bambam's. Get that sunk in.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2018
MamBi:
I want to be in Lolu's head right now. He and Cee'c are by themselves on the garden furniture.

Both of them think it will be best to sit back and watch things unfold.

Lolu says "just go with the flow"

They are momentarily joined by Rico who is pulling the chair Cee'c is sitting on with her still in it.

Cee'c says its best not to discuss the new comers (or new happenings?)

Tobi and Alex come out off camera and talk about washing later this evening.

Cee'c then wonders out loud why the guys in the house are now feeling cocky grin

Me: TOBILOBA, why are you now feeling cocky? grin grin
ANTO JUST KILLED LOLU.... CHAI grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yanjutomi(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2018
Anto is real
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2018
mizz2posh:
Tobi has a bandana in his pocket like my Teddy, miracle is wearing my Teddys gloves, Lolu wants dread overnight, and be tying his head to sleep like my Teddy, yall favs wanna be my Teddy so bad, but too bad, there is only on Teddy grin.
Go Zaddy, you are the blueprint!
more reasons den dey jealous the nikker grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2018
diadem10:

Bam's sensual nature isn't your headache. We're talking of the brain content here and your girl's grey matter can't measure to 1/4 of bambam's. Get that sunk in.
bambam is more intelligent than anto? even if ure bambam's father u cant even imagine that, bia make i no waste my finger strength on u, mention me when bambam has 2 foreign masters degree

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2018
Oshe11 mami is here baiby. grin grin grin cheesy
Khloe has spilled about Bullying To Nina but they didn't code

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.