Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3946013 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2018
oshe11:
Thought U said U werent watching
Btw, where do U live(town)
oshe11:
Oh I See....

U didnt answer my last question thokiss

WHAT A SHAME... TUFIAKWAAAAAAA

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2018
Anonylander:
I hate Khloe and hope the housemates are sensible enough to put her up so she gets properly butted off next week

I don't hate her, who has that kinda energy biko? But I honestly wouldn't mind having her back in Naija tomorrow or today sef. lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yunafa(f): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:

KHLOE IS A TALKATIVE, HOUSEMATES SHOULD LISTEN MORE TO HER TALK AND SONGS, TO KNOW WHAT' IS GOING ON OUTSIDE...
I sincerely hope big brother organizers have not made a mess of the show by allowing people who have been outside to get back into the house. why didn't they think of doing it like big brother Africa all stars which uti won. though housemates were evicted, they were taken to a barn and it was in the week before the grand finale that viewers voted and sent back 3/4 of them and the rest were properly evicted and that way, outside info did not get into the house.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2018
What is a feminist?

A woman that builds herself and earns respect among men, a woman that proves that the only barrier between men and women is effort, a woman that says her mind irrespective of the implications or consequences, a woman that gets rid of bad men once they are caught

Anto is not a feminist for mouth, you see it, you can feel it, I can smell it grin

That is what a feminist is, and you women should learn fast if you want men to respect you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2018
MamBi:
Miracle is happy! He is just finding Cee'c trouble upandan and knows that she is on lockdown grin grin

She walks past him and comments on him wearing his attire and feeling like a fine boy. He asks her to repeat it and for like two minutes, she refuses and then postpones saying it again but he uses wahala to make her repeat that he is looking fine.

His wahala seems to be lifting the dark clouds from Cee'c face small small.
Nice

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2018
Lolu is reacting to something. He is on medication for a painful area on his stomach a bit below his navel..

Back to the closet and Khloe just made a comment about sleeping in the house.

She give Teddy temporary title of "man of the house" and asks him what they are going to do today.

Khloe suggests having a sit down and having convo.

Bam Bam says she is tired of that "shiiiii" (I forget the swear word jor)

Bam says they should throw dice and have the conversation with the dice grin

Anto says she does not know what the dice is but she just wants the lowdown on what has been happening.

Camera back to the kitchen with Rico, Nina eating and Tobi "wolfing" down the food as usual.

There is a restlessness in the air. People be looking like they have a lot they would have liked to discuss but are afraid of biggie's strikes. smiley smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2018
3RNEST:

I did send to your MTN, meet me on WhatsApp for recharge card instead....
# BBNaijaSundaygame. As requested from Whatsapp.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2018
iamJ:
What is a feminist?

A woman that builds herself and earns respect among men, a woman that proves that the only barrier between men and women is effort, a woman that says her mind irrespective of the implications or consequences, a woman that gets rid of bad men once they are caught

Anto is not a feminist for mouth, you see it, you can feel it, I can smell it grin

That is what a feminist is, and you women should learn fast if you want men to respect you
Oko Anto, why you quiet all these while?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2018
peeps4u:
If the gist of Anto getting other HMs gifts except Lolu is true, then she isn't smart enough because she will create more enemies for herself while she gets Lolu more pity votes.
YOU ARE SURELY PAINED THEY SHE AND KHLOE GOT CEE-C SOME GIFTS..

6 MORE DAYS TO GO grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2018
skitozblog:
Anto should ask lolu if he wants breakfast. Tell him she will make him dodo n eggs.
In afternoon ask him if he wants dodo n rice.
In d evening ask if he wants dodo n beans. #BBNaija

The person who did this is savage grin

By the time she says it 3 times he will get the message grin
And she won't have broken any rules LMAO grin
.this is epic.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2018
yunafa:
I sincerely hope big brother organizers have not made a mess of the show by allowing people who have been outside to get back into the house. why didn't they think of doing it like big brother Africa all stars which uti won. though housemates were evicted, they were taken to a barn and it was in the week before the grand finale that viewers voted and sent back 3/4 of them and the rest were properly evicted and that way, outside info did not get into the house.

Maybe they want to know what effect if any the viewer's opinion makes n the people playing the game. For example, I don't think being outside and now playing the game in the way some fans want it, will make that much of a difference to that housemate's chances of coming back to win. So the theory is interesting. Additionally, the viewers actually get someone helping them act out some of their fantasies.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Oko Anto, why you quiet all these while?

cheesy grin cheesy grin

"Anto forever, Teddy for the money" lipsrsealed grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2018
peeps4u:
If Anto is smart enough, having been outside and saw that Lolu has fans more than she does and that attempting to snatch Miracle from Nina will spell doom for her, she should have stuck with Lolu for her benefits and the sake of the game. I don't see how putting up attitudes towards Lolu will help her, though events might change. Anti must have possibly been voted back my most of Lolu fans but here she thinks she has fans, if she ever did, she wouldn't have such low votes.

Anyway, certain events in the house might boost or reduce HM's fan base, One can't be totally analysed everything on papers.

You are right. Sometimes I wonder if they are smart at all... I am still shocked Anto is the one that came back instead of Ahneeka or even IFU

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2018
Papiikush:

It will be a disgrace to every guy in this thread if at the end of BBNaija oshe11 didn't at least get a date with Giel.

As in... You can't asslick a girl that much and not get anything positive from it. The least her number so you can continue Asslicking her during calls

Ahn ahn.... Kilode grin
what if giel Pharisee is mgbeke kind of gel

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2018
rossyc:

You are so on point..So people expect her to act all cool after finding out the guy hasn't been honest with her. Abeg she should flirt with any guy she fancies in that house besides it's all a game. If u wanna av a real relationship atleast be honest.

Preach on!! well said and also kudos to @iamj

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2018
YumMinaYum:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

"Anto forever, Teddy for the money" lipsrsealed grin
Anto is leaving next week.

Malaria and typhoid hold me down since Friday, mama couldn't eat since Friday.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Khloe seriously working hard to convince housemates to supply some "content" by having conversations in a group.

The former housemates just not buying it.

Some time ago, teddy said they were mentally tired. Miracle now says they do "content" when Biggie gives them things to do

Tobi and Miracle just rolled dice to determine who should go and wash some plate. Miracle wins

Anto and Nina have gone to join Lolu and Cee'c where they are sitting.

There is this atmosphere between Lolu and Anto that I am only used to seeing between Tobi and Cee'c when they are not talking but are in a group convo together....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2018
MamBi:
Miracle harasses Cee'c for moving his clothes out of the sun expecting her to respond with her usual mouth.

Cee'c says that she did it without thinking and offers to move them back.

Miracle responds that he is surprised that she is being this accommodating. That her normal self would have tackled him for the statements he made.

Cee'c: I am still getting my head round yesterday...

Miracle laughs and after she leaves, wonders how many people would be changing because of what happened yesterday (Biggie's words I think).

YEA.. BIGGIE AND EBUKA
LOL... I SAID IT EARLIER THAT MANY OF THEM WILL CHANGE DUE TO WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT...

NINA NEED TO BE REALLY CAREFUL IF SHE WANNA CHANGE... HENCEFORTH, SHE WILL BE GETTING LITTLE OR NO ATTENTION..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2018
So I watched the video on how the housemates received Khloe and Anto on fp and saw that it was not only Cee C that was upset about their return, Nina also looked visibly upset and people didn't really talk about it.

I didn't watch the full video but I saw the bear hugs Anto gave Tobi and Miracle (Tobi even twirled her in the air) and barely managed to hug Lolu for 3 seconds. Loluforce you guys have been played big time! All the resources you used in voting that boring granny back should have been saved till when your boy comes up for eviction again(which he likely will today if he doesn't win HoH). Hope this decision to bring her won't cost him a spot in the finale as Tonacle fans will continue to vote her unless their own is up as well. If she comes up for eviction again better you save your votes till when your boy needs it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2018
Tobi: Some people, if they know say this morning go they like this them for pick the envelope yesterday.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2018
Giel:

Nina was over confused this morning eh grin
but she still interacted with the rest of them

I was having a bad morning earlier but on seeing a picture of my YumNa's confused look, I laughed so hard. cheesy cheesy grin

She bared it all, you could guess her thoughts from that picture. cheesy

See my cute worried head. kiss kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2018
KHLOE - - - TEDDY-A, WETIN YOU WIN?

TEDDY-A - - - - NOTHING cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2018
Miracle: Even all this wins pass me by, Pringles competition won't pass me by.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2018
ba7man:
Now you're trying too hard to convince us you're employed. undecided
Lmao!!!!
Everyone knows he has no job to go to.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:

I THINK SHE IS ALSO PAINED THAT LOLU HAS BEEN STYLISHLY CHASING ALEX.. MAYBE SHE LISTENED TO ALEXIS'S DIARY SESSION YESTERDAY... LOL
Really? Which kain long distance relationship be that? Please what did Alex say in her DS?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2018
lee818:
I truly believe several hms are not happy not just ceec. I feel miracle, even Nina are not pleased. Even the others who are pretending to be happy are hiding their true selves. There is this weird vibe in the house!

A competitive person has no fear

The miracle we have been watching with his "wediehere"

Isn't of a faint heart....bring 10 koko ....no shaking ....just watch him up his game

Mina were not particularly close to koko before her disqualification....so why should

They now form over enthusiasm at seeing her back bikowa? Pls try another thing undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2018
Ibk03:

Trouble was sleeping, una go wake trouble

Pls forgive your fellow engineer... He was just joking with you my friend... This brutality is getting deep..
I don't get the bold , is giel the trouble or oshe11

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2018
XML33:

Late for which work?

The boy should ask himself.. If he was an employer, can he employ himself??

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2018
Ksslib:
Khloe and Antonia bought gifts for the HM's. Miracle got a shirt and something else I think. Tobi got a bandana and a shirt. Rico got a shirt too.

Honourable barrister Cynthia Nawadiora got lashes from Koko grin and Antonia bought medicated glasses for her..

awwww... The love Antonia has for Lolu is so overwhelming that she ended up not being able to decide on the gift she'll buy for him, so she bought nothing.

I'm weak ...Hahahahaha grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2018
genius43:

Her wishes have been granted.

Never forget the saying "Be careful what you wish for"
The issue is,if problem go birst,Their will be more victims than just her alone. I hope the really paid attention to biggie last night.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2018
Khloe wants to win Flex condom challenge since everybody has won something and become ambassador.

Tobi says that will go to Miracle and Nina.

Khloe says : Have they been.....?

Tobi: We will like to believe so..

Everybody out on the porch together during the conversation.

Kayode not close enough to Teddy's face for me to see if he is interested in Flex ambassadorship as well. grin

"Cranpa, u forgawt ur cap" advert has come..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Anto is leaving next week.

Malaria and typhoid hold me down since Friday, mama couldn't eat since Friday.

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

I'm indifferent about her return, make she no just near my babies... lipsrsealed

Oh my! shocked Been to the hospital? How do you feel now? Do take care of you and make sure you eat! angry angry

Stay strong, chop Mina kisses. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52