Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:35 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3945921 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Twoclans:

This table you are shaking has iamJ and the popular nwamAikpe on it.

I can see that cute Jude has showed up. lipsrsealed
hahahahha twoclans so you have figured out.
One thing is funny about people that run. multiple monikers here. The character behind the monikers never change. but moniker names changes.
you know you know.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
iamJ:
why my anto kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss will make the finals

last time she was evicted, it was bambam and cee c that nominated her

teddy a loves her
tobi loves her
miracle loves her
rico loves her
alex loves her
lolu is obsessed
khloe likes her
nina admires her
bambam is going home grin

if people living with her can love her and admire her, wetin concern me with bread sellers and recharge card sellers that hate her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

as i was saying jor

so the only person that can nominate anto is cee c in that house, 1 nomination doesnt put u up for eviction

anto to the final grin grin grin grin grin we made it

team Anto for life
gringrin craze boy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Khloe looking good this evening kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
Munzy14:

hahahahha twoclans so you have figured out.
One thing is funny about people that run. multiple monikers here. The character behind the monikers never change. but moniker names changes.
you know you know.
Are U saying nwaAmai... is here?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chucs: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ibk03:

Are u sure u arent using a lie to attack CeeC..
I watched CeeC look for those eye lashes.. She was even provoked because Rico was mocking her while she was searching for the eyelashes..
Can someone be searching for eyelashes they flushed??

If you have proof that she flushed the the eyelashes or witnessed the conversation, pls speak up.. Too many people tell cheap lies...

Some people would soon tag me CeeC fan...

I'm sure u will not watch were she said she flushed it. Go and sit madam,like Ceec,like fans. Why on earth must she borrow someone's lashes? I thought her father is Bill Gate and she has class higher than mount Everest? And I thought she is saint that doesn't provoke others? Cheap lies my foot.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
iamJ:
why my anto kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss will make the finals

last time she was evicted, it was bambam and cee c that nominated her

teddy a loves her
tobi loves her
miracle loves her
rico loves her
alex loves her
lolu is obsessed
khloe likes her
nina admires her

if people living with her can love her and admire her, wetin concern me with bread sellers and recharge card sellers that hate her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

as i was saying jor

so the only person that can nominate anto is cee c in that house, 1 nomination doesnt put u up for eviction

anto to the final grin grin grin grin grin we made it

team Anto for life
go to the finals and do what?
probably get 1% like marvis last year?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sparkiy: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
All sharing of votes is not wise oo. There is nothing like mina or bamteddy anymore. If Nina wins the money OYO for miracle, likewise miracle and any other housemate so lets stop deceiving our self and vote for only our favourite.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Diary Sessions
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ibk03:

Did u watch it or did u hear CeeC confess to flushing eyelashes??

If u bring proof, I'll shut my mouth... But most of u are riding on hearsay...

I watched the day it happened

Nina had previously given a housemate one of her lashes, the babe was evicted with it

So she was telling Ceece to remember to give her back up her eye lashes before eviction show or so

Ceece kept interrupting her and trying to shussh her up....infact it was that day I knew Ceec was wearing a borrowed

Lashes. Nina kept trying to make her know she was serious and Ceec then started pushing her away until she pushed her out

Of the closet. Nina left and didn't come back ....

The next thing, Ceece started shouting from the loo and saying that Nina's lash flushed by mistake

Like really? ....you wore yours for over a moth and it never fell into the toilet bowl

Wait a moment .......why was her face inside the toilet bowl to start with? How come what was not in the ass

But on the face fell into the toilet? If it was in the hand I would understand but she was wearing it when she went to the loo

Then teddy started shouting and calling Nina to come and hear.....Ceece made some more unfortunate remarks as to say she

isn't afraid of Nina ....

Infact she even told who I can't recall now that if the lash was hers she wouldn't even apologize ...... lipsrsealed

Eventually Miracle was brought into the issue to help break the news to Nina

I watched him approach Nina who said that particular lashes was her best and only original lashes (yet she gave it out to Ceece sad)

I didn't want to type this plenty grammar "proving " anything to you ......cos from your argument your mind seemed made up

You are asking us to bring a proof of what happened inside a toilet without camera ....while disregarding the circumstantial evidence

Oga/madam Weldone ooo

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
@megitto, genius, factsandfigures, iamiboboy, thanks..
@tjpromise,maybe she did maybe not, was writing as I was listening, heard the sorry first before she and ceecee started exchanging words, didn't get the subsequent apologies, guess I missed .. There's a video some one already posted, so people can watch and get the full load down

housemates talking about sky diving.. Swimming..
Bambam shares her first swimming experience, she almost drowned when she was celebrating her 16 th bday in new Jersey... It was a four year old white girl that saved her by holding her hands..

They are talking about dubai now..
Advert..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
neolboy:

You dey threatened me?
Threebear you be nitwit
Its threaten not 'threatened'. U r welcome cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cee c still complaining outside.
Now she is crying and feeling attacked. She should remember this when next she wants to attack Nina for no reason. Like bambam and Rico have told her that she does.

LMAO

Cee c says she wants to report to biggie for provocation.
LMAO grin

So cee c now knows that people can co exist ? grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
My baby complaining to badman who is puffing

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thanks for this. kiss

Geezeem:

I watched the day it happened

Nina had previously given a housemate one of her lashes, the babe was evicted with it

So she was telling Ceece to remember to give her back up her eye lashes before eviction show or so

Ceece kept interrupting her and trying to shussh her up....infact it was that day I knew Ceec was wearing a borrowed

Lashes. Nina kept trying to make her know she was serious and Ceec then started pushing her away until she pushed her out

Of the closet. Nina left and didn't come back ....

The next thing, Ceece started shouting from the loo and saying that Nina's lash flushed by mistake

Like really? ....you wore yours for over a moth and it never fell into the toilet bowl

Wait a moment .......why was her face inside the toilet bowl to start with? How come what was not in the ass

But on the face fell into the toilet? If it was in the hand I would understand but she was wearing it when she went to the loo

Then teddy started shouting and calling Nina to come and hear.....Ceece made some more unfortunate remarks as to say she

isn't afraid of Nina ....

Infact she even told who I can't recall now that if the lash was hers she wouldn't even apologize ...... lipsrsealed

Eventually Miracle was brought into the issue to help break the news to Nina

I watched him approach Nina who said that particular lashes was her best and only original lashes (yet she gave it out to Ceece sad)

I didn't want to type this plenty grammar "proving " anything to you ......cos from your argument your mind seemed made up

You are asking us to bring a proof of what happened inside a toilet without camera ....while disregarding the circumstantial evidence

Oga/madam Weldone ooo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zekino: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
prewtyjulie:

in a sane situation, a sane person does not jump straight into insulting someone simply because they did something wrong.

when ever Cee c insults other housemates, they call it drama, but when the same thing is done to her, they claim people are ganging up on her.

correct talk.
Inasmuch as I feel for CeCe, she is the architect of whatever is happening to her. Social interaction is like a mirror you get what you give. So if you can dish it you better be able to take it.
And we all know that aunty can't take it

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
Giel:
Now she is crying and feeling attacked. She should remember this when next she wants to attack Nina for no reason. Like bambam and Rico have told her that she does.

LMAO

LMAO grin

Like Yo!I just dey look the girl since.Frustration!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diogonwa(f): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
So Cee c has been angry since morning...am feeling for her o,how can you store anger this long

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Giel:

LMAO

LMAO grin

Hashocked

So CeeC wanna run to biggie?

8th wonders of the WORLD

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
oshe11:
Hashocked

8th wonders of the WORLD
am enjoying this reverse drama o

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
9ja4eva:
Who else can't stand Anto?
She can't just respect her old age misbehaving with her sons.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
Heebah:
Its threaten not 'threatened'. U r welcome cheesy cheesy

Okay thanks

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
tsquaure:
am enjoying this reverse drama o
As in ehnnn....

Make she self drink from her tea

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
diogonwa:
So Cee c has been angry since morning...am feeling for her o,how can you store anger this long
If only she has a real friend in that house.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
oshe11:
Hashocked

8th wonders of the WORLD

She says she is going to report to biggie!. That this is provocation!, that how can someone take your food and eat!, I mean what is that if not provocation,!
Babe just day rant grin

I just dey laugh since grin, grin

Teddy in the diary room now.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by switlily25(f): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
Teddy Toilet,abeg shift!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
Teddy relax no wahala. Your baby mama dey with you 100%. Game na game, reality na reality. Who go sacrifice baby mama to bbnaija babe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread