Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3945848 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
oshe11:
Are U saying nwaAmai... is here?

He is not here, but he always comments on BBN threads that hit front page.

You can go to his profile and check his comments, the guy is nuts.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
DonPiiko:
My baby complaining to badman who is puffing
Chiefpiiko 1 of Nairaland. I hail o

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diogonwa(f): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
I like Teedy's ds...matured!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
kiss
Alheeri:
A lovely afternoon to y'all, pls don't forget to drop some votes for Bambam and Ninapinky. VOTE Bambam, VOTE Nina!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diogonwa(f): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
9ja4eva:
If only she has a real friend in that house.
She doesn't want
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
oshe11:
Are U saying nwaAmai... is here?
hahahaha if u know you know..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
oshe11:
Hashocked

So CeeC wanna run to biggie?

8th wonders of the WORLD
you're one hell of an as*licker.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
Twoclans:

He is not here, but he always comments on BBN threads that hit front page.
You can go to his profile and check his comments, the guy is nuts.
Oh! I've seen some of them
Though he ain't as brutal as he was before shacheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
Giel:

She says she is going to report to biggie!. That this is provocation!, that how can someone take your food and eat!, I mean what is that if not provocation,!
Babe just day rant grin

I just dey laugh since grin, grin

Teddy in the diary room now.
This is just part One

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
The First scene of the day for me was Teddy's diary session.

Teddy rocks.. kiss kiss I just like him. So mature smiley

I Hope he survives on Sunday cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ceecee complaining/explaining her early morning quarrel to teddyA
Ceecee : I'm like it's not nice, it's a game, certain things matters, what you say to me means a lot.. If you lied about a particular situation, I'm like yeah.. She said she didn't hear.. I'm like in this house you people will see when fire wants to start you people will keep fanning it, when it now blows up, you people will now ehhh, do you understand?
As far as I'm concerned, nina what she did today was nonsense and nobody should ask me to shrink so that someone can shine.. I won't do that.. I won't encourage anybody to do that..
If nina says ceecee you are mad, it's okay.. If ceecee says nina you are stupid, no ceecee you are intimidating nina.. If you see it as intimidating, that's your own egg to fry, but I will not sit and watch

TeddyA : from my perspective what she did was wrong, even when you told her to eat the food she shouldn't have..

Ceecee : when it comes to nina, how are you helping her? Every day for the thief.. Do you understand..

Teddy goes inside to get something

He's back
Ceecee : it's not fair.. And I told Rico, you are very bias, I have watched you so many times, when it comes to issues... And he said it's cause I was angry.. What are you talking about... Bambam was there she will come and tell you the story.
I went to that kitchen to cook, I was very hungry

TeddyA : chai, my belle
Ceecee : sorry
TeddyA : it's okay, it's alright, no worry, when you get You can pour it out

Ceecee : I'm going to tell biggie.. If someone can put hand into your food, eat your food and insult you, is that no provocation? I need to know that.. That's provocation highest level, what is provocation? We were told we can coexist, people cannot be marching my head and expect me to shut up.. If you cannot quarrel that's your own, why put your mind..

TeddyA is smoking..

Ceecee :For the one that called me mental, come outside I'm waiting for you..

TeddyA is singing now..

TeddyA : just take it easy girl

This is bb, teddyA report to the DR..

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy

Ninaaaaaaaaaaaa! Choi! She don confess to biggie. I love you baby. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
sukhothai:
go to the finals and do what?
probably get 1% like marvis last year?
i know marvis

who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
YumMinaYum:
cheesy grin cheesy

Ninaaaaaaaaaaaa! Choi! She don confess to biggie. I love you baby. kiss
wetin she confess? abeg wear ur dress
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
Go Nina cheesy cheesy

Play game o jare. Sharp girl

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
nina officially friendzoned miracle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

team mina how market?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Munzy14:
hahahaha if u know you know..
I dnt knowcheesy
Spill bro, SPILL!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
iamJ:
nina officially friendzoned miracle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

team mina how market?

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ekiseme:
you're one hell of an as*licker.
if u cant get a woman get a moniker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nina Nina Nina...your relationship is certainly not in jeopardy. Collins is anxiously waiting for you at the airport. Miracle no longer need any more benefit from you outside the house.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
MizzD:
The First scene of the day for me was Teddy's diary session.

Teddy rocks.. kiss kiss I just like him. So mature smiley

I Hope he survives on Sunday cry cry
Your prayer shud be I hope one person leaves on sunday

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shinarlaura(f): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
What is Nina even saying embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
shinarlaura:
What is Nina even saying embarassed

I need a translator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
JuicyStar:
Nina Nina Nina...your relationship is certainly not in jeopardy. Collins is anxiously waiting for you at the airport. Miracle no longer need any more benefit from you outside the house.
oga stop crying, miracle wants more, she is the one running away, even after 2 months

collins is still being called the boyfriend, miracle is her maga, abeg no filter the truth

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Zozo06:
Ceecee complaining/explaining her early morning quarrel to teddyA
Ceecee : I'm like it's not nice, it's a game, certain things matters, what you say to me means a lot.. If you lied about a particular situation, I'm like yeah.. She said she didn't hear.. I'm like in this house you people will see when fire wants to start you people will keep fanning it, when it now blows up, you people will now ehhh, do you understand?
As far as I'm concerned, nina what she did today was nonsense and nobody should ask me to shrink so that someone can shine.. I won't do that.. I won't encourage anybody to do that..
If nina says ceecee you are mad, it's okay.. If ceecee says nina you are stupid, no ceecee you are intimidating nina.. If you see it as intimidating, that's your own egg to fry, but I will not sit and watch

TeddyA : from my perspective what she did was wrong, even when you told her to eat the food she shouldn't have..

Ceecee : when it comes to nina, how are you helping her? Every day for the thief.. Do you understand..

Teddy goes inside to get something

He's back
Ceecee : it's not fair.. And I told Rico, you are very bias, I have watched you so many times, when it comes to issues... And he said it's cause I was angry.. What are you talking about... Bambam was there she will come and tell you the story.
I went to that kitchen to cook, I was very hungry

TeddyA : chai, my belle
Ceecee : sorry
TeddyA : it's okay, it's alright, no worry, when you get You can pour it out

Ceecee : I'm going to tell biggie.. If someone can put hand into your food, eat your food and insult you, is that no provocation? I need to know that.. That's provocation highest level, what is provocation? We were told we can coexist, people cannot be marching my head and expect me to shut up.. If you cannot quarrel that's your own, why put your mind..

TeddyA is smoking..

Ceecee :For the one that called me mental, come outside I'm waiting for you..

TeddyA is singing now..

TeddyA : just take it easy girl

This is bb, teddyA report to the DR..
grin CeeC is the real double wahala. This update is very funnygrin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nina ooo, this Girl dey burst my brain cheesy, she can't afford to lose collins for Miracle... After all the Do the Do,issokay.. We are getting you, Lol!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
You people's baby Nina says she doesn't double date. She is not like that... Hahaha

She also said she wouldn't have benefits with Miracle outside the house... SMH

She can't afford to lose her boyfriend, if he is hurt, she would beg him... Kikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hope you all that like to twist stories hear that Nina said that she has discussed this with miracle and he is OK with it?

Because you people love to twist things.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
prewtyjulie:

she probably didn't expect the reaction she got

Am surprised Nina responded that way too.. Honestly
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
I love Nina tonight biko

Ahnahn give them! First you have been set free from uncle miraku's shackles.. You can now speak for yourself! Now this confession.

Mina is true and pure love ko grin..

People that are just playing games..

Oh no..Nina is bursting my brain tonight grin..whoop whoop

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Uromigod(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nina my baby is very happy that she is free to speak,

Because she knows she can speak for herself
She says no one is going to tell her not to speak again,
Especially when it is necessary, she says she is not going to be scared of anybody anymore.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.