Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3941580 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
iamJ:
last time i checked anto wasnt into miracle, she likes lolu, and she isnt even hitting on miracle, lets not forget how miracle kept following her about in the first week, i complained here, to dig the posts them no go hard, i called miracle elvis Presley then cheesy cheesy cheesy remember nw?

anto is a bigger woman than nina will ever be in her entire life

when anto was younger than nina she had already had her first master degree

anto is 28, nina is 22, anto had her first master degree 2011 make we calculate? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously... There is something doing you.. it's either you know and you are using all this *Blunt and *No filter attitude to cover it up. Your relatives around you may be aware..but maybe they cannot help your condition..

it is worse than madness.. it's more grave than being stupid from birth. .the earlier you seek spiritual help. whether from river or any where.. the better for you .

cuz I don't understand how a grown man would be behaving like his brain is filled with air. (like a tube )

if you were my sibling.. I for don flog you.. flog you.. flog you.. comot madness from your body.

Just pray.. Ask for small sense.. The creator of the universe is merciful..

I tried to be nice a bit..so they no go delete am

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
thatchick:

Out of all the cameras in the house she knew that exact one is being televised ?

She knows the HM's with the most camera attention that is why she is always around them.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iboboyswag(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
YumMinaYum:

It's just quite unfortunate for Bambam but you pity Nina's destiny... Is Bambam devoid of destiny or you just don't care enough to pity hers too?

tongue tongue English is not hard...

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
CoolOne1:
as in,am still amazed pple voted for her.Oga that is claiming she had a masters degree in 2011,of what use has it been to her if she can cOME and be dancing like an iroko tree on Big brother??
She dey twerk like 90years old womangrin

Tobi with his second wife(Alex) grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
So miracle says for him nothing would change with Nina when they get outside...and the way he talked of it came out naturally and he seemed genuine...I still dey use my magnifier dey watch sha...

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
iamJ:
u dont knw me grin grin grin grin

my grandmother God bless her memory is now involved cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

maybe that is what urs told u when u met her but mine will demand that we reject and rebuke miracle's behavior, mine has sense, money isnt what she uses to think, she is wise
Now I understand why you're so pained.. Cause you're never going to be known..
You should understand that people would never know you,love you, care about you, talk about you, endorse you, pray for you. The way miracle and nina are getting it.. So you should pick up your hatred and jealous fulfilled life pack it up and shove it up your a.ss

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
sukhothai:
Seriously... There is something doing you.. it's either you know and you are using all this *Blunt and *No filter attitude to cover it up. Your relatives around you may be aware..but maybe they cannot help your condition..

it is worse than madness.. it's more grave than being stupid from birth. .the earlier you seek spiritual help. whether from river or any where.. the better for you .

cuz I don't understand how a grown man would be behaving like his brain is filled with air. (like a tube )

if you were my sibling.. I for don flog you.. flog you.. flog you.. comot madness from your body.

Just pray.. Ask for small sense.. The creator of the universe is merciful..
hahahahahha the truth burns cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
Just like i announced the visit of ikpeba and yobo today before they came,am pre announcing the visit of efe during their party on saturday with ebuka.he will be the special guest.by the way,tobi is sitting on alex bed advising her about writing and composition.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
hazzard:

Now I understand why you're so pained.. Cause you're never going to be known..
You should understand that people would never know you,love you, care about you, talk about you, endorse you, pray for you. The way miracle and nina are getting it.. So you should pick up your hatred and jealous fulfilled life pack it up and shove it up your a.ss
u still dont know me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nobody loves me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nobody knows me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

do i look like i care abt things like that, oboy did u come to this world today, not every1 thinks like u

abeg get out, wen next i feel like talking like a small boy i will mention u

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oyindidi:

Alex is the only wife after he divorced ceec.by the way,why had biggie not announced the winners of the lumapil and flex tasks?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Joke aside ...which woman for that house fine reach anto?
I see person de write Nina just now

Anto is pretty.. she gat effortless dimples...in fact her chocolate skin na maaaad...without make up she de shine!!

just say she don de old.. 28yrs my foot..

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mina kiss kiss kiss kiss

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oyindidi:

u dont know how to twerk, how do u know how to judge twerking?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Alex is the only wife after he divorced ceec.by the way,why had biggie not announced the winners of the lumapil and flex tasks?
What about Anto his new wife?

I don't know, didn't watch the tasks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
iamJ:
u still dont know me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nobody loves me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nobody knows me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

do i look like i care abt things like that, oboy did u come to this world today, not every1 thinks like u

abeg get out, wen next i feel like talking like a small boy i will mention u
Run along coward.. You can't stand to finish what you started..
P.ussyassnigga

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
iamJ:
u dont know how to twerk, how do u know how to judge twerking?
Hahahaha... Alex do it effortlessly but Anto lipsrsealed stiff waist

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
scondy:
So miracle says for him nothing would change with Nina when they get outside...and the way he talked of it came out naturally and he seemed genuine...I still dey use my magnifier dey watch sha...
Ha!
You?
Talk Good abt Mira?

ThreebearWonders shall never end

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Anto the emotionless old witch. Lolu cry
LOL
My guy has been sleeping since sef, i wonder what will be going through his mind
My wish is that he shakes it off asap and be himself again, tho he is not much of a talker but i have barely heard him speak today except from when they had guests.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hahahaha... Alex do it effortlessly but Anto lipsrsealed stiff waist
too much IQ inside her head grin alex is dumb, all the slay queens that know how to twerk, have never achieved anything in life

wetin be ur point biko

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
scondy:

But then 45m is at stake and yesterday may need damage control....that is why the magnifier is still in use...we dey watch....but I love the fact that his head is in the game....the way he was observing koko and anto...he has figured them out...he knows anto is trying to seduce him and khloe tryna irk him...he is quite street smart ...main reasons why he actually derseves to win

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
eksbabe:
LOL
My guy has been sleeping since sef, i wonder what will be going through his mind
My wish is that he shakes it off asap and be himself again, tho he is not much of a talker but i have barely heard him speak today except from when they had guests.
My sister, Lolu slept before night fall. grin anto induced sleep

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
iboboyswag:

tongue tongue English is not hard...

Could be a hard nut if constructed without a thinking cap on... smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
sukhothai:
Joke aside ...which woman for that house fine reach anto?
I see person de write Nina just now

Anto is pretty.. she gat effortless dimples...in fact her chocolate skin na maaaad...without make up she de shine!!

just say she don de old.. 28yrs my foot..

Pls and pls it's wrong to compare Anto with Nina. Anto pass am in all ramifications. Next time compare Nina with maybe Princess or Alex. Be warned.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
iamJ:
too much IQ inside her head grin alex is dumb, all the slay queens that know how to twerk, have never achieved anything in life
wetin be ur point biko
Let her go back to Lolu and stop throwing herself at toracle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
scondy:

But then 45m is at stake and yesterday may need damage control....that is why the magnifier is still in use...we dey watch....but I love the fact that his head is in the game....the way he was observing koko and anto...he has figured them out... he knows anto is trying to seduce him and khloe tryna irk him...he is quite street smart ...main reasons why he actually derseves to win
pls tell me when and how anto tried to seduce miracle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy gotv users ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
JuicyStar:

Pls and pls it's wrong to compare Anto with Nina. Anto pass am in all ramifications. Next time compare Nina with maybe Princess or Alex. Be warned.
the thing tire me, its like comparing emoney to jeff bezos cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
kelizosuy:
Mina kiss kiss kiss kiss

My heart kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
janefrancisca:
Nina fans, op you guys are not sleeping o. Do more of sms votes than online votes. Thursday is just few hours behind.
Sunday go deh yaga yaga. like yoooo. I mean legit!.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oyindidi:

Alex is tobi's first wife tongue, others are land grabbers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iboboyswag(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Could be a hard nut if constructed without a thinking cap on... smiley smiley

And now you must think that you are smart, my daughter. Try again next time.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
Eeghe:
@ tete
Hope you are voting for Nina?
I have a feeling I have voted more than you lipsrsealed
And please do come and solicit for votes, it's what we do
Her standing in the polls is bad
You came on here and chased away many people
I am praying that love which conquers all will catch those hearts and make them vote despite every negative vibe(both in and out of the house)

Vote for Nina everyone
Thank you

Don't tell me u believe those polls?

We r voting o...I ve not started sef ...will do all tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
janefrancisca:

Alex is tobi's first wife tongue, others are land grabbers.
CeeC is the first
See Lolu grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.