Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,135 members, 7,880,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3946844 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
Munzy14:

Sunday go deh yaga yaga. like yoooo. I mean legit!.
I tell u, pls u may throw Teddy A some votes, thanks

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
My sister, Lolu slept before night fall. grin anto induced sleep
cheesy
I saw that she kept his vodka for him after sharing
Dont want them together anymore, so emotionless when they are together but she is all goofy and giggly with Toracle. Could it be love undecided
I dont even want no LOTO no more, Anto can move on to Tobi or anyone else.No hard feelings

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Team Mina, pls lets keep voting nina, i knw we have been voting but lets not relent still

Lets us ignore those trying to use Mina's relationship to derail us, its even a dead on arrival strategy. Miracle and Nina aint married and so, they can date and nak and marry if they want, e no consign anybody, they are both adults who can make their own decisions

Pls lets keep voting nina till tomao evening

As for teddybam ppl, god go epp una on sunday o grin cos wierd as it sounds, CeeC has votes and her survival is certain.

Mina!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Munzy14 kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Rico Rico on the wall
In that foetal position away from Khloe
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
scondy:
So miracle says for him nothing would change with Nina when they get outside...and the way he talked of it came out naturally and he seemed genuine...I still dey use my magnifier dey watch sha...
Trust threebear tablet ur brain don reset grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
iamJ:
pls tell me when and how anto tried to seduce miracle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy gotv users ooooo

Her unnecessary twerking in the lounge by his side nko?

At one point he pulled her closer and rub her ass...

Lool...

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ignore the polls Nina is leading in the real poll

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
dwaft lolu is thinking abt dodo, they are blaming sweet delicious anto

the moment that anto knew that lolu was foolish was yesterday grin grin grin

she and him were talking and he said that he wants to ask her somtin, that he knows that its stupid but he just needs to hear it
anto sat well to listen to what the fool had to say and he asked her; how many followers he nw has on instagram
that was the moment that anto cut him off, stop blaming anto for lolu biko

i respect ladies like anto, dont accept rubbish from any man, if he cant treat u like a queen he shld get out

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
oshe11:
Ha!
You?
Talk Good abt Mira?

ThreebearWonders shall noever end

Quote where I said I disliked miracle? Is it difficult to follow through....if miracle fumble to nina and it irks me , I will vent and speak on it....I like person no mean say everything he do dey ok with me

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
scondy:

Her unnecessary twerking in the lounge by his side nko?

At one point he pulled her closer and rub her ass...

Lool...
they were all chilling and besides anto has been dancing all over the that area this night, since biggie started playing music, she was dancing in front of the microwave, was she trying to get miracle from there too?

abeg stop talking rubbish, if u dont have content, go and sleep, nobody get time for fictional stories tonight

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
tsquaure:
This khole ceec n ricco are having eh ...... i don cover my ears . Collins don hear something . Nina pls forget about Collins o
Nnaa eeeh the thing tire me. Miracle just they use my sister anyhow. Anyway na guyman. Body no be firewood. Now na bathroom goals. As Khloe don observe with her loud voice. trust bloggers tomorrow.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
Threebear:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
This thread needs to be moved to the joke section, the way I’ve been laughing oh my days grin

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Between ceec and Tobi I don't know who's more articulate in speaking anymore, what's this frequent "do u understand thingy" angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
How I love me some tobi right now kiss kiss kiss

Really learning from him kiss kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
ifyalways:

Lol
I watched that scene and kinda believe Khloe was lying about the condoms. She, Imo, was trying to get Cece and Rico to talk. I don't believe Nina and Miracle will be silly enough to leave used condoms by their bedside. No way
It is not used condom. she said the pack almost all the whole condom under their bed. and it keeps reducing steady. They said biggie should start showing people the bathroom scenes. A lot is happening there.
Me am not against it. afterall body no be firewood. but Miracle should Mercy for my little nina biko.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
scondy:

Quote where I said I disliked miracle? Is it difficult to follow through....if miracle fumble to nina and it irks me , I will vent and speak on it....I like person no mean say everything he do dey ok with me
Even a blind man knows U do. So why should I quote You when your next post about him would suffice?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
RedDistrict:
Team Mina, pls lets keep voting nina, i knw we have been voting but lets not relent still

Lets us ignore those trying to use Mina's relationship to derail us, its even a dead on arrival strategy. Miracle and Nina aint married and so, they can date and nak and marry if they want, e no consign anybody, they are both adults who can make their own decisions

Pls lets keep voting nina till tomao evening

As for teddybam ppl, god go epp una on sunday o grin cos wierd as it sounds, CeeC has votes and her survival is certain.

Mina!
Worry about Nina while TeddyA fans worry about him. No need to take panadol for another person's headache. undecided As for Miracle n Nina knacking publicly,i hope u wont caution ur son or daughter wen dey start doing that...before u do remember dis post cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Threebear:
grin

Didi kor didirin nii off me! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
kelizosuy:
How I love me some tobi right now kiss kiss kiss

Really learning from him kiss kiss
learning what? Prostitution?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
Are you watching right now? Because the advise he's giving to Alex is the best she can get for now honestly.

I am learning from him
ninnyanny:
learning what? Prostitution?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
Meanwhile, snippets from the highlights of the day.

• Teddy Aand Koko quarrel over meat.

This night, while in the executive suite with Rico and Her Royal Lashes barrister Cynthia Nwadiora, Khloe scoffed at Teddy being a fake alpha male. That if she was to pick an Aplha male, it would be Tobi.

•Tobi and Her Royal Lashes Cynthia Nwadiora quarrel yet again over water wastage.

•Tobi scores the goal of the season... while Miracle, a new signing from Big brother united, scored seven, yes seven!!! on his debut to give the likes of Mohammed Sallah, Harry kane and Cristiano Ronado a hot pursuit for the pichichi

• Of notable mention is Nina , another new signing from yum yum united, who expertly guided her defense with the might of a warrior to stop well known names like Teddy A - who just signed for toilet rangers - from scoring.

• The Toracle brothers in fulfilment of their bet, are working on their respective songs to see which will eventually turn out as fans favorite

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ksslib:

This night, while in the executive suite with Rico and Her royal lashes barrister Cynthia Nwadiora, Khloe scoffed at Teddy being a fake alpha male. That if she was to pick an Aplha male, it would be Tobi.

•Tobi and Her royal Lashes Cynthia Nwadiora quarrel yet again over water wastage.

•Tobi scores the goal of the season... while Miracle, a new signing from Big brother united, scores four on his debut to give the likes of Mohammed Sallah, Harry kane and Cristiano Ronado a hot pursuit for the pichichi award.

• Of notable mention is Nina , another new signing from yum yum united, who expertly guided her defense with the might of a warrior to stop well known names like Teddy A - who just signed for toilet rangers - from scoring.

• The Toracle brothers in fulfilment of their bet, are working on their respective songs to see which will eventually turn out as fans favorite

Miracle scored 7 sha
Out of 12
Cheers

P.S. Yumyum United sounds beautiful
cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
I have noticed people that make references to their Age alot are bloody liars that's why I didn't believe Beverly and she proved me right, now I have my eyes on majority of this housemates especially Tobi, Bitto, Alex and Nina

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
First and only conversation on BBN I've really enjoyed listening to. And big ups to Alex for keeping it plain/blunt/real with Tobi and his horrible relationship cheesy
And Tobi for all the future advice.

Loving these two tonight.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
Cee c and teddy though,
The way you describe them

LMAO grin grin
Her Royal lashes looool grin
Ksslib:

This night, while in the executive suite with Rico and Her Royal Lashes barrister Cynthia Nwadiora, Khloe scoffed at Teddy being a fake alpha male. That if she was to pick an Aplha male, it would be Tobi.

•Tobi and Her Royal Lashes Cynthia Nwadiora quarrel yet again over water wastage.

•Tobi scores the goal of the season... while Miracle, a new signing from Big brother united, scored seven, yes seven!!! on his debut to give the likes of Mohammed Sallah, Harry kane and Cristiano Ronado a hot pursuit for the pichichi

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
CeeC is the first
See Lolu grin
We don pursue cee-c, she is a bad wife, her drama too much grin.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
kelizosuy:
Mina kiss kiss kiss kiss

My Meemee and Ni kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
Threebear:
I won't even lie, your previous news on Nina lagging behind on polls gave me small heart attack. I quickly asked my secondary school classmate to add me back to our group chat. I left the group because they were killing my battery with too much reunion talk and discussions smiley
Omo! I had to beg one person to add me back and then I started canvassing for votes online. No permission o, once I use your number, I call you "sharperly" to send me the OTP. I discovered MTN numbers aren't working fine, I started skipping MTN numbers...

Bottom line, please don't do this again, we are in-laws remember, our heart attack is your heart attack.
Not like this present news is going to stop me from voting some more, I will keep firing on and I am hoping my fellow Ninavites are not relenting either...

Good night lovelies...

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.