Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,897 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3956499 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
anto don finallywin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogeodi(f): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Biggie, said they all did well but the winner is Anto
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Anto wins
cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
sunny4life:
Just heard ceec fired shots at alex in her speech

shocked shocked shocked

I mustn't miss the outcome of this presentation. What did she say? cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogeodi(f): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
she chose Auchi primary school at Etsako west
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
oshe11:
What did Biggie say?

Biggie said we'll that was unexpected.

Congratulations Anto.i knew you will win it. kissMiracle goes to hug and peck Anto (rolls eyes)

Someone should call iamJ to come and celebrate with his girl Anto.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
oshe11:
What did Biggie say?
cee-c it was unexpected!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
After Anto's presentation I said hanty has won. biggie just affirmed. Thanks to Cee-C for that drama. I vote dramaaaaa. lol

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Demonicide(f): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Congrats Anto.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Demonicide(f): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
stephleena:
anto don finallywin
Who wan win before?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Munzy14:
hahahahahhahahahhaha. I know biggie knew what Cee-C is upto. chai Cee-C 5- 1housemates. Alex kee ya sef.
Haba.....

Guy that was bad na
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Demonicide(f): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
But Alex really tried sha.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eeghe:

She shaded Nina and Alex nah
Mentioned that Nina does not listen and that Alex is undecided about what to study
She did that with her dear mama Dano? milk task too
She did not offer solutions

She shaded Nina too? IBK03, see why I never wanted that yeye friendship? angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
oshe11:
Juventus winning 3 nil
hahahaha..... I happy sha... I Neva still cum out of Barcelona shock... make I use Madrid own calm down.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

shocked shocked shocked

I mustn't miss the outcome of this presentation. What did she say? cheesy
"Nina, why do you think its hard for u to listen..... Alex, why do you think after graduation , you are still indecisive"

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Demonicide(f): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Twoclans:

Are you confusing me with yumMinayum grin

Please SMS Vote Miracle to 32052
I want to vote online not via text. I couldnt get my otp no. How do I go about it?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
stephleena:
cee-c it was unexpected!!!
She is foolish

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
oshe11:
Maybe Parental pressure

She said her mom forced her to read Sciences.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
stephleena:

hahahaha..... I happy sha... I Neva still cum out of Barcelona shock... make I use Madrid own calm down.
I pray so oooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Alex is a good writer, I saw a lot of her write-ups on her page before she entered the house, she just needs to calm down.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iboboyswag(m): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Zozo06:
OK, jummyebony

Housemates playing

Alex is sitting on miracle's waist, miracle tells her to stand up.. Alex doesn't answer
Koko tells Alex to stand up that since nina didn't sleep on her bed yester night, miracle 's body will be full now and ready to discharge. Eventually she stands up and sits on his bed.

They are talking about piercings

Nina just called Anto to come help share ice cream
They are playing lemon lemon now grin
Alex, miracle, tobi, koko, lolu.
Miracle just failed, tobi spanks him lightly on his hand.

Miracle fails again, he blames it on his accent grin

koko fails, lolu to spank her hand(dodging is allowed)

Tobi fails, Alex to spank him. Alex gives tobi a thunderous spank.. Alex is laughing, the others are also laughing telling Alex she drew the first blood.. They are laughing that tobi is crying.

Ceec (not sure) called lolu briefly, lolu answers. Tobi is singing nta2 channel 5
Koko tells tobi to stop, tobi says he's playing she should not take it serious
Miracle tells them to settle later, so they continue

Game continues
Tobi fails, miracle spanks him
Anto has brought icecreams

They tell anto to join, anto says no, they convince her, she says okay

Miracle tells anto not to worry, that when she chops her first spank she will understand.

Miracle fails, lolu spanks

Anto fails, koko spanks

Ceec and nina in the lounge eating ice cream and chicken respectively.

Tobi fails, miracle spanks, he does it in a funny way, housemates are laughing.

Miracle fails, tobi to spank him, tobi pulls off his clothes tell housemates to hold him, they are laughing.. Everybody is taking cover because of how tobi is planning to spank miracle.
Tobi spanks him, miracle screams tobi you Don draw blood... Housemates are laughing..

Tobi fails, miracle to spank.. Tobi is begging miracle, asking him when last he went to church, miracle says he doesn't go to church, he's a herbalist grin..
Housemates are laughing.
Miracle says he will give tobi all back braids... Tobi kneels down, miracle says oh so you want to slap me, okay, miracle kneels too. Tobi says this is where their friendship ends
Housemates are laughing.

They end the spanking
Tobi says they should have a handshake and settle. Miracle tells tobi he drew the first blood, tobi apologises again. They have settled. They laugh.

Miracle fails. Lolu to spank.
Tobi says his toe is sweating..
Miracle says no violence after spanking tobi..

Alex fails. Miracle to spank her.. For every hard spank, Alex beats miracle... She's chasing miracle now for spanking her hard...

They are still lemon lemoning..

Commercial break

See Ehen! I don't know what and how to describe this Miracle boy... How can you Bleep somebody's sister and daughter like this on national television without any form of remorse or decorum!

This is very painful to see and hear... Miracle has made Nina a caricature for explicit sex both in and outside the house and some people are trying to make light the issue and pass only the buck to the girl. I agree, she is very guilty here but lest not forget to also condemn the chief actor, the lord of the joysticks, and master digger (only God know the gold in Ninas' pussy he is looking for), chief, lord Miracle!

These lot don't deserve the star prize! Oh! Ah!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
genius43:

She said her mom forced her to read Sciences.
I thought as much.
Na Naija way

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
I guess the definition of a "strong woman" is to throw shades at others during presentation for no reason...

I wonder how she would have felt if Alex or Nina did same to her...

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
iboboyswag:

See Ehen! I don't know what and how to describe this Miracle boy... How can you Bleep somebody's sister and daughter like this on national television without any form of remorse or decorum!

This is very painful to see and hear... Miracle has made Nina a caricature for explicit sex both in and outside the house and some people are trying to make light the issue and pass only the buck to the girl. I agree, she is very guilty here but lest not forget to also condemn the chief actor, the lord of the joysticks, and master digger (only God know the gold in Ninas' pussy he is looking for), chief, lord Miracle!

These lot don't deserve the star prize! Oh! Ah!
Wanted to say who be this FOOL but then I saw your Moniker

Sorry!!!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
stephleena:
the obsession of tobi is the beginning of madness in CeCe's life!!!!
keep watching big brother Iyana ipaja. Tobi that has been calling her names up and down. Let me give u a clue how he does it.
when u hear.
1 This one.
2. This mata.
3. Crocodile.
4. That one. in tolex gossips, just know that Cee-C is mentioned. He is afraid of calling her name. But if his name involves in Cee-C's discussion she go call am Tobi straight up. no chill.
Your guy is dieing of con.... something in their. Even the alex can't even go low.
Take it or leave it, ladies hate men who gossip alot. They are master kiss and tell.
meanwhile, we busy at the polls. We will reply well after 10pm on Sunday.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Demonicide:
I want to vote online not via text. I couldnt get my otp no. How do I go about it?

You need to be sure you are imputing your number correctly.

For example if ur number is 08021234567 the only number you will remove is the first 0.then you input all other numbers. Your otp will be sent to the registered number.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Timmypaul: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Munzy14:
After Anto's presentation I said hanty has won. biggie just affirmed. Thanks to Cee-C for that drama. I vote dramaaaaa. lol
Abeg wetin CeCe talk couldn't see the presentation.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

Nope...your mother and sister..
Fvcking gambler like you

Gambler really.......ur sister is hoe...a cheap prostitute who gets bleeped n d anus. She has infested u with HIV no wonder u look like a frustrated fellow......tb Joshua can cure ur HIV. U nid help
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
RedDistrict:

pls check to confirm

"Hi, kindly be informed that the BBN channel has been activated . Kindly confirm viewing. Thank you."
Thanks bro, but it still isn't showing. 4621 00 1591
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
fitzmayowa:
I guess the definition of a "strong woman" is to throw shades at others during presentation for no reason...

I wonder how she would have felt if Alex or Nina did same to her...
I have never seen a lady so full of hate and bitterness. She is dishing to others what she cannot take.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Lol. Apologizing first doesn't make you a fool or the weaker partner, only means you value your relationship more. Ni's stubbornness dey learn where mine dey but most times, it ain't worth. They should both let go of their prides, the ache is boldly written on their faces.

I have watched Nina apologize to mee mee more than once, it is bcoming a habit and its wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Demonicide(f): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Twoclans:

You need to be sure you are imputing your number correctly.

For example if ur number is 08021234567 the only number you will remove is the first 0.then you input all other numbers. Your otp will be sent to the registered number.

thanks. Will give it a try now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.